Draft Class: 2021
Created By: gary_bettman
Published: Oct. 13, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Oct. 13, 2021 at 7:50 p.m.
Power would be real interesting next to Drysdale here in the future
gary_bettman and Lenny7 liked this.
Oct. 14, 2021 at 2:09 a.m.
Why would Lambos drop out of the 1st?

He's better than Chayka, Ceulemans, Morrow, Heimosalmi and definitely better than Mailloux. Mailloux's issues aside.
Oct. 14, 2021 at 7:37 a.m.
Jinx god
I can guarantee you that Dallas would re-pick Johnston 11/10 if he was available. Kids going to be a stud just watch, he's our best prospect and he showed his worth at Traverse and in the preseason. Bones complimented him, and you don't see Bones complimenting young guns everyday.

I was one of those who complained about the pick, but Johnston shut my @ss up like he did to many others. He's earned every inch of my respect.
gary_bettman liked this.
Oct. 14, 2021 at 11:29 a.m.
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
I can guarantee you that Dallas would re-pick Johnston 11/10 if he was available. Kids going to be a stud just watch, he's our best prospect and he showed his worth at Traverse and in the preseason. Bones complimented him, and you don't see Bones complimenting young guns everyday.

I was one of those who complained about the pick, but Johnston shut my ss up like he did to many others. He's earned every inch of my respect.

I didn't know Johnston impressed so much. When the pick happened I knew Dallas could have done better but if he's proving his worth then thats great to hear. Dallas had a good draft then, they also got Martino who I really wanted SJ to get (though I am pleased with Gaudreau instead)
EsoYeezus69 liked this.
Oct. 14, 2021 at 11:34 a.m.
Jinx god
Quoting: gary_bettman
I didn't know Johnston impressed so much. When the pick happened I knew Dallas could have done better but if he's proving his worth then thats great to hear. Dallas had a good draft then, they also got Martino who I really wanted SJ to get (though I am pleased with Gaudreau instead)

And they also got Stankoven, this draft has been looking phenomenal for Dallas (which I can’t say happens often), last good drafts for us were 2015 and 2017.
gary_bettman liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll