SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

2022 Deadline

Which Defenseman do you think will be a Leaf before or after the 2022 Deadline
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 2, 2022 at 3:22 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
I think its pretty clear at this point Toronto will be trading for a top 4 Dman over a forward. The only forward move I see involves Ritchie being dumped or packaged off for one of the guys mentioned above. But besides that these are the names that have popped up in different NHL articles. Some have been reported more than others but to get to the point who on this list do we think Dubas will trade for?

Based on everything said my top 2 candidates are Manson or Mayfield.
Trickster liked this.
Feb. 2, 2022 at 8:58 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: aadoyle
I think its pretty clear at this point Toronto will be trading for a top 4 Dman over a forward. The only forward move I see involves Ritchie being dumped or packaged off for one of the guys mentioned above. But besides that these are the names that have popped up in different NHL articles. Some have been reported more than others but to get to the point who on this list do we think Dubas will trade for?

Based on everything said my top 2 candidates are Manson or Mayfield.

Manson if he’s available.

Mayfield would be a better fit on the bottom pair but he’s still a slight upgrade over Holl. If he comes cheap get him.
Feb. 16, 2022 at 7:06 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
I think Leafs will not be adding any of the above pending UFAs

I buy what Dubas is saying that he will a D with term instead.

The guy I want is Matt Dumba, it will take a 3rd team to reten on him to make it happen.
Saskleaf liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit