SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

FlowerToMN

Created by: LNels31
Published: Feb. 22, 2022 at 10:10 p.m.
Salary Cap: $81,500,000
Season Days: 66/200 (33%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks

Trade occurred while using LTIR
LTIR Relief: $9,875,000
LTIR Used Prior to Trade: $5,227,923
OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Fleury, Marc-AndréChicago BlackhawksNHL-$7,000,000111-------00
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Jones, HunterWaivers ExemptMinnesota WildMinor-$0011-------00
2022 1st round pick (Logo of the Minnesota WildMIN)---100------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$4,647,0772144693912
Change$7,000,000-100100
Final$11,647,077 (↑)20 (↓)44694 (↑)912000

Logo of the Minnesota WildMinnesota Wild

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Jones, HunterWaivers ExemptMinnesota WildMinor-$0011-------00
2022 1st round pick (Logo of the Minnesota WildMIN)---100------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Fleury, Marc-AndréChicago BlackhawksNHL-$2,310,000111-------00
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$2,354,0262244623612
Change-$2,310,000100-100
Final$44,026 (↓)23 (↑)44622 (↓)612000
Is a goalie more of an key piece to add than a Center?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 22, 2022 at 10:12 p.m.
Banned
Minnesota isn't trading 1st round pick for Marc Andre Fleury. No, Minnesota blocks your number
Feb. 22, 2022 at 10:16 p.m.
I’m from Minnesota. If you’re content to just sit around and keep a mediocre goalie in net then maybe you should choose another fan base. I’m not saying we give up a first but I am saying we go for it all otherwise we could have a first round exit and not because we can’t put the puck away but because we can’t stop anyone else. The last goal by talbot tonight was awful. If you want to win a cup you need a goalie that will steal you games. Fluery can do that. Yes he’s not the goalie he once was but I’d rather take a shot then sit back and stand pat.
EatMyScoobySnack liked this.
Feb. 22, 2022 at 10:22 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: LNels31
I’m from Minnesota. If you’re content to just sit around and keep a mediocre goalie in net then maybe you should choose another fan base. I’m not saying we give up a first but I am saying we go for it all otherwise we could have a first round exit and not because we can’t put the puck away but because we can’t stop anyone else. The last goal by talbot tonight was awful. If you want to win a cup you need a goalie that will steal you games. Fluery can do that. Yes he’s not the goalie he once was but I’d rather take a shot then sit back and stand pat.

Talbot literally sucks in the playoffs, it's why Vegas got rid of him. He's been God awful. Kaapo has been better. You should beef with Dean Evason who had loyalty to certain player's and can’t move off them like Talbot. He has never pulled a G, that’s his fault.
Feb. 22, 2022 at 10:38 p.m.
Quoting: GophersBenJ
Talbot literally sucks in the playoffs, it's why Vegas got rid of him. He's been God awful. Kaapo has been better. You should beef with Dean Evason who had loyalty to certain player's and can’t move off them like Talbot. He has never pulled a G, that’s his fault.

You might wanna check your facts. Talbot never played for Vegas. And if you’re gonna say fleury is bad in playoffs you must not watch playoffs. The guy is a winner. Won cups with the penguins and brought Vegas to the finals in its first year as well as just plain old being a winner. He had a terrible start to this season but has come back a little. Stats can’t really be used this season with him playing for a horrible Blackhawks team. Give him something to play for and he’ll be ready to roll. Plus he’s been a teammate and was part of the team when guerin was an assistant GM for the Penguins. Kappo has been good but idk if he can be trusted for a long playoff run. If the Wild are gonna go for it this is the season. Next 3 seasons they will be in Cap Hell
EatMyScoobySnack liked this.
Feb. 22, 2022 at 11:11 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: LNels31
You might wanna check your facts. Talbot never played for Vegas. And if you’re gonna say fleury is bad in playoffs you must not watch playoffs. The guy is a winner. Won cups with the penguins and brought Vegas to the finals in its first year as well as just plain old being a winner. He had a terrible start to this season but has come back a little. Stats can’t really be used this season with him playing for a horrible Blackhawks team. Give him something to play for and he’ll be ready to roll. Plus he’s been a teammate and was part of the team when guerin was an assistant GM for the Penguins. Kappo has been good but idk if he can be trusted for a long playoff run. If the Wild are gonna go for it this is the season. Next 3 seasons they will be in Cap Hell

I meant Fleury. I have read articles about Fleury. Have seen tweets about him from their fans. Fleury legit struggles in playoffs including last year is why they traded him
Feb. 22, 2022 at 11:36 p.m.
Quoting: GophersBenJ
I meant Fleury. I have read articles about Fleury. Have seen tweets about him from their fans. Fleury legit struggles in playoffs including last year is why they traded him

Fleury is a proven goalie though. If we don’t go that way… what do you suggest. I am a goalie myself and I can see when someone has lost it and Talbot has absolutely lost his swagger. A goalie needs to have a little step in him and Talbot doesn’t have it right now. Kappo could be the answer… I just don’t know if you put your eggs in that basket. If they can get fleury for cheap then Truthfully I’d feel more comfortable going that route. Now any trade that involves our top prospects I say pass. Prospect pool is built well right now. They will help great dearly for the cap penalties coming but for this year…. We need a rental goalie that could carry us to the promise land.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit