SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Prediction 2022

Prediction 2022

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: jet11567
Published: Mar. 10, 2022 at 2:36 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Seattle KrakenSeattle Kraken (3→1)
  2. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Best all around player in the draft. A generational talent granted exceptional status there just isnt any holes in his game
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Hes the type of player that makes the game look easy. He thinks the game at a very high level always seems to be one step ahead of everyone on the ice. Very high skill in all areas of the game the only downside is his size
3Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Dynamic skating and all around offensive ability putting up great numbers on a stacked winnipeg ice team is undersized but it doesnt seem to hold him back
4Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-His performance at the olympics shot him up draft boards. Hes big fast and can shot the puck his production is the liigas might worry some team
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Putting up very impressive numbers in the liiga is a lethal offensive forward that is a weapon on the powerplay. And he plays the game with some bite
6Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-All around defensemen putting up good numbers in slovakia. Hes a player that can be trusted in any situation and has the coveted right shot. Best defensemen in the draft
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Might be the best skater in the draft his prodution in the liiga this year hurt is stock a bit
8Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksBig strong sturdy defensemen hes putting on a show in the czech league this season skates well enough for a man of his size
9Logo of the New York Islanders-High octane Russian winger that oozes skill. Very boom or bust pick
10Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Giant centre with great hands and a good shot needs to work on his skating
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Great offensive production and is solid is his own zone very good all around winger more of a playmaker than a goal scorer
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Pure goal scorer this guy knows how to put the biscuit in the basket
13Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Might be the best skater any defensemen in this draft his edgework is like poetry in motion I could see him fly up draft boards
14Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Silky smooth hands a sneaky shot and just always seem to be in the right spot in the offensive zone needs to work on his play in his own zone and without the puck tho
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-High iq two way defensemen very good skater and has a booming shot. Has good gap control and plays well in his own zone. His production this year isnt quite what everyone expected tho
16Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Aggresive offensive defensemen who plays with some bite to his game good skater and is always looking to join the rush. Not elite defensively tho
17Logo of the Dallas Stars-Solid two way centre that can really shoot the puck isnt afraid to finish his check an thin the game well. Good not great skater
18Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden KnightsHigh skill swedish forward a bit of a perimeter player needs to round out his game
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-Works very hard and has a great motor you always notice him when hes on the ice is seen as pro ready but might not have the same offensive upside as other prospects
20Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Thinks the game well and plays a power game. Pro ready and will almost certanly be a contributor and the nhl level not a ton of offensive up side
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Big goal scoring winger plays a good all around offensive games needs to improve in his own zone and a good not great skater
22Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Former 1st overall pick in the OHL draft very smart and great puck mover is abit undersized a good super fast skater but is very strong on his skates and shifty
23Logo of the Washington Capitals-Good two way centre that works hard skates well and is always looking to jump on loose pucks needs to work on his shot
24Logo of the Boston Bruins-Not a big guy but man is this guy skilled has blazing speed a really good wrist shot and is also a good play maker has the chance to be a steal
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary FlamesConfident right shot defensemen has a good frame and is a plus skater is great offensively but still needs to work on his defensive game
26Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Another highly skilled russian winger needs to work on his play without the puck. Lots of upside but a bit of a risky pick
27Logo of the New York Rangers-A giant defensive defensemen with a very strong and powerful stride needs to work on his puck skills and is very raw offensively
28Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-Righ shot two way defensmen with good size and vision is a smooth skater (not explosive) is coming off a lower body injury and is seen as a guy with a ton of potential
29Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-Good skater has great size and offensive ability but is seen as more of a project
30Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida PanthersGreat skater that plays an all around game didnt have the production man people expected he would this year but has a ton upside
31Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina HurricanesA big strong powerforward that skates well and plays a complete game also has a very good shot
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado AvalancheOffensive defensemen with a ton of a upside. Hes a smooth effortless skater with great offensive instincs needs to work on his defensive game but has the chance to be one of the top defensemen in this draft
Mar. 10, 2022 at 2:37 p.m.
csick liked this.
Mar. 10, 2022 at 2:41 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: jet11567
csick

I like most of it. I don’t think Nemec drops that low. I think Yurov over Nazar is a mistake .
Mar. 10, 2022 at 2:58 p.m.
Quoting: csick
I like most of it. I don’t think Nemec drops that low. I think Yurov over Nazar is a mistake .

True I could see Nemec going to buffalo or montreal and most boards ive seen have yurov above Nazar but i do like Nazar more tbh but i think Yurov goes ahead nazar
csick liked this.
Mar. 10, 2022 at 2:59 p.m.
KFTW
True I could see Nemec going to buffalo or montreal and most boards ive seen have yurov above Nazar but i do like Nazar more tbh but i think Yurov goes ahead nazar

Idk what ppl really like about Yurov tbh
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:17 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
I disagree that Yurov is boom or bust, can't see B McB go that high, looks decent though
TZ11 liked this.
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I disagree that Yurov is boom or bust, can't see B McB go that high, looks decent though

ill admit yurov was the prospect i knew the least about and after doing some more research I agree with you it seems hes got a very well rounded game and is very good in transition and is even quite physical so ur 100% right. And who do you mean by Mcb?
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:31 p.m.

Podkolzin comparable
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:32 p.m.
KFTW
Podkolzin comparable

Is Podkolzin even that good yet? I’d rather have a top line sniper in Kemell , Lekkerimaki or a massive top pairing guy in Jiricek or a great dual threat weapon in Lambert , Nazar
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:33 p.m.
SHL NJD GM
ill admit yurov was the prospect i knew the least about and after doing some more research I agree with you it seems hes got a very well rounded game and is very good in transition and is even quite physical so ur 100% right. And who do you mean by Mcb?

Bryce McConnell-Barker, long type so i put B McB
Mar. 10, 2022 at 3:50 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Bryce McConnell-Barker, long type so i put B McB

Thats fair im higher on him than most but ohslund or perevalov probably go ahead of him
Mar. 10, 2022 at 4:08 p.m.
IamAlwaysRight

Yurov is a mature, complete player. He does pretty much everything and does it well.
csick, A_Habs_fan and TZ11 liked this.
Mar. 10, 2022 at 4:13 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: gary_bettman
Yurov is a mature, complete player. He does pretty much everything and does it well.

Imagine a line of Eklund-Hertl-Lekkerimaki tho
Mar. 10, 2022 at 4:17 p.m.
IamAlwaysRight
Imagine a line of Eklund-Hertl-Lekkerimaki tho

Oh man I am salivating. Lekkerimaki is my first choice for SJ, then Nazar then Casey,
csick and TZ11 liked this.
Mar. 10, 2022 at 4:44 p.m.
Nemec could be a bit higher
TZ11 liked this.
Mar. 12, 2022 at 4:09 a.m.
Trikozov should be here.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll