SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Should the Capitals trade Alex Ovechkin?

Should the Capitals trade Alex Ovechkin?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 9, 2017 at 3:21 p.m.
I know it sounds ridiculous but the idea definitely has some merit this off season...

They need to sign Kuzya and Oshie or they run the risk of loosing both. This team will be a totally different team without both of these players and is arguably better with both of them without ovechkin.

I'm curious to see if anyone agrees... It would be incredibly difficult for him to be traded for fair value in the salary cap era but what would he be worth to avoid too much cap coming back to Washington?
May 9, 2017 at 3:22 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
No, i don't think so. I think he's actually good in the playoffs ... his team just isn't.
May 9, 2017 at 3:56 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
No, i don't think so. I think he's actually good in the playoffs ... his team just isn't.

but would you rather take him and lose oshie and kuzya or take the two and lose ovie?
May 9, 2017 at 4:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: tylerb43
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

but would you rather take him and lose oshie and kuzya or take the two and lose ovie?

Well they wouldn't lose Kuznetsov, he's an RFA. I would lose Oshie and keep Ovi and Kuznetsov. And i'd rather have Ovi than Kuznetsov and Oshie anyway. And if i lost Kuznetsov it would be in a trade if i didn't think i could re-sign him, so i'd get a lot for him anyway.
Jun. 15, 2018 at 5:31 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Lol i wonder what would have happened if they really had traded him.
OshietheBeast liked this.
Jun. 15, 2018 at 11:33 p.m.
press "x" to doubt
jmac490 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit