Farewell
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Ondrej Palat: UFA

Nick Paul: UFA

Jan Rutta: UFA

Alex Killorn: Trade

Mikhail Sergachev: Trade

Ryan McDonagh: Trade

The Lightning are not trading Sergachev. He's 23, and too valuable besides (especially if they trade McDonagh). But McDonagh and Killorn are definitely likely candidates (particularly Killorn, whose being shipped out IMO should be prioritized over McDonagh's), especially if they want to re-sign all 3 of Palat/Paul/Rutta (there was a late tweet from Dreger last night that claimed the Lightning and Paul were closing in on a deal though).
Jul. 1, 2022 at 6:21 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: PointStamkosVasilevskiy219188
The Lightning are not trading Sergachev. He's 23, and too valuable besides (especially if they trade McDonagh). But McDonagh and Killorn are definitely likely candidates (particularly Killorn, whose being shipped out IMO should be prioritized over McDonagh's), especially if they want to re-sign all 3 of Palat/Paul/Rutta (there was a late tweet from Dreger last night that claimed the Lightning and Paul were closing in on a deal though).

The Sergachev rumors started before word got out that they are trying to move McDonagh. I guess the question on Paul has been answered
Jul. 2, 2022 at 6:47 p.m.
Hakuna Matata

I feel they are 100% trading Killorn and are gonna try to trade McDonagh but I got a feeling hes not going anywhere till next season when Tampa needs to extend Cirelli and Sergechev
Jul. 2, 2022 at 8:39 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: aadoyle
I feel they are 100% trading Killorn and are gonna try to trade McDonagh but I got a feeling hes not going anywhere till next season when Tampa needs to extend Cirelli and Sergechev

Gotta extend Cernak too, don't forget. Gotta choose between McDonagh and Sergachev by that point
Jul. 2, 2022 at 10:23 p.m.
Farewell
Gotta extend Cernak too, don't forget. Gotta choose between McDonagh and Sergachev by that point

For sure has to be Sergachev, the man's 23 and should only get better/smarter with age/experience, while McDongah's 33 and has almost definitely peaked already.
Jul. 3, 2022 at 1:25 a.m.
Banned
For sure has to be Sergachev, the man's 23 and should only get better/smarter with age/experience, while McDongah's 33 and has almost definitely peaked already.

I know, the question comes down to whether or not McDonagh IS still movable to begin with. Just goes to show that no team in this league is completely devoid of onerous contracts. Brisbois may have just loaded on another one with the Nick Paul signing
Jul. 3, 2022 at 1:34 a.m.
Farewell
I know, the question comes down to whether or not McDonagh IS still movable to begin with. Just goes to show that no team in this league is completely devoid of onerous contracts. Brisbois may have just loaded on another one with the Nick Paul signing

I think what makes the Paul signing different from most long-term contracts is that it's good AAV and has only a limited NTC in the final 3 years, so it should be movable should things go sour (of course hopefully they don't though).
Jul. 3, 2022 at 1:36 a.m.
Banned
I think what makes the Paul signing different from most long-term contracts is that it's good AAV and has only a limited NTC in the final 3 years, so it should be movable should things go sour (but hopefully they don't).

Yeah, I guess. Hopefully Paul can put up some 30+ point seasons with strong two-way results
Jul. 13, 2022 at 1:46 p.m.
Well Sergachev, Cirelli, & Cernak just signed extensions. Who’s Tampa moving next offseason?
Jul. 13, 2022 at 1:50 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Rolfadinho
Well Sergachev, Cirelli, & Cernak just signed extensions. Who’s Tampa moving next offseason?

They're letting Killorn walk unless they trade him. Can start there

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll