NMC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
-$1,456,250-$1,456,250
LW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$975,000$975,000
RW
RFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,237,500$1,237,500
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
$813,333$813,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
G
RFA - 1
$823,333$823,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
LD
RFA - 2
$1,125,000$1,125,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$762,500$762,500
LD
UFA - 1
$855,833$855,833
RW, C
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 15, 2023 at 9:10 a.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
I think we’re done. You don’t get it, I don’t think you’ll ever get it and you’re just not open to what anybody else has to say.

You’re so full of yourself and completely convinced you know everything. You’re a lost cause and there’s no point in trying to have a conversation with you because you’ve got tunnel vision and just want to find ways to argue and then start to throw tantrums and try to insult people

You know who’s bad!? Kulikov. Kulikov’s bad. If Stone was so bad, how did he win a starting position out of camp and other than when he was injured, why has he played in every game. Coaches bench bad players. I guess I just feel that way hey, or maybe that’s a fact

I thought I was talking to somebody more mature and closer to my age. I didn’t realize I was just talking to some young dumb punk and you certainly did not disclose you had a 16 year old sister until you came up with this clever idea to label me a pedophile

Anyways, call me what you want, I don’t care. I’m done with you and your immature childish antics. Find somebody else to bother. You’re a waste of my time & energy

There wasn’t even an insult in there…. You’re incredibly sensitive aren’t you?
All I did in this comment was tell you why Vladar had been average lately and counter point your made up point about D pairings shuffling around. That never happened.

Because no one expected Kylington to be gone, the other options right now are Mackey, Gilbert. If Stone never signed a PTO/deal, the Flames would be running 2 of Zadorov, Mackey, Valimaki, Gilbert. Only this Stone does better is be older. Kulikov produces at the same rate with a much lower shooting percentage as if to say he’s not blindly walking into points accidentally like Stone, he kills penalties which is crucial in Tanev goes down again, he actually plays 20 minutes a night which again, crucial if there’s a top 4 injury. None of that applies to Stone. Your feelings apply to Stone.

That’s not true and you know that. Conversation was precisely: you saying I wouldn’t say anything to you in person, me laughing at that and saying I would, you saying you’d smash my face in, me saying you wouldn’t do a thing, you saying then you’ll smash my whole family, I said you’re going to beat up my mom and 16 year old sister? That’s tough, you said, no you know what I mean, I’ll give you another her brother, you can call me step dad and I’ll make you an uncle. We can have family gatherings together.

If you wanted to correct me, you wouldn’t have deleted the entire post right? But you’re clearly trying to hide something vulgar that you blacked out and said.
Feb. 15, 2023 at 10:34 a.m.
I think we’re done. You don’t get it, I don’t think you’ll ever get it and you’re just not open to what anybody else has to say.

You’re so full of yourself and completely convinced you know everything. You’re a lost cause and there’s no point in trying to have a conversation with you because you’ve got tunnel vision and just want to find ways to argue and then start to throw tantrums and try to insult people

You know who’s bad!? Kulikov. Kulikov’s bad. If Stone was so bad, how did he win a starting position out of camp and other than when he was injured, why has he played in every game. Coaches bench bad players. I guess I just feel that way hey, or maybe that’s a fact

I thought I was talking to somebody more mature and closer to my age. I didn’t realize I was just talking to some young dumb punk and you certainly did not disclose you had a 16 year old sister until you came up with this clever idea to label me a pedophile

Anyways, call me what you want, I don’t care. I’m done with you and your immature childish antics. Find somebody else to bother. You’re a waste of my time & energy

Quoting: WranglerWranglin
There wasn’t even an insult in there…. You’re incredibly sensitive aren’t you?
All I did in this comment was tell you why Vladar had been average lately and counter point your made up point about D pairings shuffling around. That never happened.

Because no one expected Kylington to be gone, the other options right now are Mackey, Gilbert. If Stone never signed a PTO/deal, the Flames would be running 2 of Zadorov, Mackey, Valimaki, Gilbert. Only this Stone does better is be older. Kulikov produces at the same rate with a much lower shooting percentage as if to say he’s not blindly walking into points accidentally like Stone, he kills penalties which is crucial in Tanev goes down again, he actually plays 20 minutes a night which again, crucial if there’s a top 4 injury. None of that applies to Stone. Your feelings apply to Stone.

That’s not true and you know that. Conversation was precisely: you saying I wouldn’t say anything to you in person, me laughing at that and saying I would, you saying you’d smash my face in, me saying you wouldn’t do a thing, you saying then you’ll smash my whole family, I said you’re going to beat up my mom and 16 year old sister? That’s tough, you said, no you know what I mean, I’ll give you another her brother, you can call me step dad and I’ll make you an uncle. We can have family gatherings together.

If you wanted to correct me, you wouldn’t have deleted the entire post right? But you’re clearly trying to hide something vulgar that you blacked out and said.

Third party that went to full time lurking on this website because of toxic people like both of you, you two have been my favourite soap opera to follow since the holidays, I thank you for the nearly full time entertainment but dear lord give your heads a shake, wrangle, you are on here strictly to bait RnR into these conversations, that much is clear, I don't know what joy you get out of it but I can't imagine it's as satisfying as you think it is. RnR, you did say that stuff about his sister, you knew she was 16 but said you'd wait, which is just as messed up and creepy.. Instead of deleting those threads you should have deleted the whole account and started again, it's the 21st century and you're making underage sex jokes, Wrangler may be a blatantly moronic baiting internet troll but he got under your skin and you resorted to being a despicable semi vomit inducing person. I can muster up the screenshots if we need because i think i sent them to my wife out of the pure comedy gold that you two idiots going at it provide, fun for the whole family! Both of you should probably just take a hike from this website. neither of you have any inkling to talk, learn or have your ideas shared, wrangler i think you know something abuot hockey but your way to much of an ass hole for anyone to care, RnR, no one needs your recommneded lines everyday. its annoying and you just end up talking to yourself in your own threads about made up ideas that make no sense.

To keep the post hockey related so it doesn't blow up in my face, Kylington has more value going to injured resercve at the deadline, Rosy won't have nearly the value you think he will but is a good piece in a package, vladar needs to seriously step up his game if the flames are selling high on him in the summer and they want a decent return, bad teams need goalies, bad teams aren't giving up high picks for middle of the pack goalies, konecny is sweet but not at the cost of mangiapane. To put a cap on the most contentious point between you two donkeys, stone is a good 7th d man in the NHL, the flames record and play this year would suggest that they are a team with guys playing where they shouldnt slot ie. Line 2 Lucic, Stone as a regular, Lewis stated on the 3rd line. They need an upgrade on their bottom pairing and Stone hould be in the press box.
Feb. 15, 2023 at 1:47 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Feb. 15, 2023 at 1:57 p.m.
Quoting: yycofred
Third party that went to full time lurking on this website because of toxic people like both of you, you two have been my favourite soap opera to follow since the holidays, I thank you for the nearly full time entertainment but dear lord give your heads a shake, wrangle, you are on here strictly to bait RnR into these conversations, that much is clear, I don't know what joy you get out of it but I can't imagine it's as satisfying as you think it is. RnR, you did say that stuff about his sister, you knew she was 16 but said you'd wait, which is just as messed up and creepy.. Instead of deleting those threads you should have deleted the whole account and started again, it's the 21st century and you're making underage sex jokes, Wrangler may be a blatantly moronic baiting internet troll but he got under your skin and you resorted to being a despicable semi vomit inducing person. I can muster up the screenshots if we need because i think i sent them to my wife out of the pure comedy gold that you two idiots going at it provide, fun for the whole family! Both of you should probably just take a hike from this website. neither of you have any inkling to talk, learn or have your ideas shared, wrangler i think you know something abuot hockey but your way to much of an ass hole for anyone to care, RnR, no one needs your recommneded lines everyday. its annoying and you just end up talking to yourself in your own threads about made up ideas that make no sense.

To keep the post hockey related so it doesn't blow up in my face, Kylington has more value going to injured resercve at the deadline, Rosy won't have nearly the value you think he will but is a good piece in a package, vladar needs to seriously step up his game if the flames are selling high on him in the summer and they want a decent return, bad teams need goalies, bad teams aren't giving up high picks for middle of the pack goalies, konecny is sweet but not at the cost of mangiapane. To put a cap on the most contentious point between you two donkeys, stone is a good 7th d man in the NHL, the flames record and play this year would suggest that they are a team with guys playing where they shouldnt slot ie. Line 2 Lucic, Stone as a regular, Lewis stated on the 3rd line. They need an upgrade on their bottom pairing and Stone hould be in the press box.

LOL Are You Not Entertained!? Honestly I was beginning to thing yycofred and wrangler were the same guy, because I've gotten in to it with both of you getting under my skin and talking about dragging nuts, etc. @yycofred stepping up to be the voice of reason, I have to admit, I would have never thought that would happen tbh lol

Your version of events sounds more correct and I've admitted to both of you that I'm not good at bantering with insults, but I've deleted nothing. I'm not afraid to make mistakes and own up to them. I don't need to hide, scrub my account or start over. That's the problem with social media and this world, everybody hides behind a handle and just deletes and starts over when they make a mistake. Life's not a video game, I prefer to know who I'm dealing with as opposed to going off knowing I can just make it all disappear and re-appear as something else; what you see is what you get with me. The fact is I had no idea he had an under age sister and I was clearly mad, again I suck at being a douche and insulting people. And I don't think that's a bad thing either, I should learn to just stay in my lane, but it's hard to just let people bully you and not want to respond with something. Whatever I suck at being a jerk

As for hockey, I think my points and ideas are just as valid as both of yours and I post recommended lines to start discussions and interactions, which I get a ton of thank you very much. If you don't like it or find it annoying, I shouldn't have to remind you both there's an ignore feature on this site to avoid me. As for Stone, I've said numerous times an upgrade over him would be smart, but I find myself defending him to Wrangler, because overall he's played very well for the Flames the last couple years, yesterday it was Vladar who he was bashing unnecessarily imo. As for the rest of your hockey analysis, I think it's bang on and exactly what I've been calling for: Upgrade Pelletier (he's good but young & unreliable yet), Replace Lucic at 4LW, Find a Physical Faceoff Winning 4C and a Big Mean Shut Down Penalty Killing 3LD or 3RD depending whether Weegar plays on the Left or Right (I like him better on the Right personally)

Anyways, Thanks for the call out, I have no problem with people holding me accountable and I take responsibility for getting in to it and getting mad, but I'm not a Democrat Politician or Celebrity and have no interest in underage girls, like Epstein, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and all their friends & acquaintances are. I'm done with Wrangler, things have played out as far as they'll go, he's clearly just baiting me like a troll
Feb. 15, 2023 at 3:04 p.m.
LOL Are You Not Entertained!? Honestly I was beginning to thing yycofred and wrangler were the same guy, because I've gotten in to it with both of you getting under my skin and talking about dragging nuts, etc. yycofred stepping up to be the voice of reason, I have to admit, I would have never thought that would happen tbh lol

Your version of events sounds more correct and I've admitted to both of you that I'm not good at bantering with insults, but I've deleted nothing. I'm not afraid to make mistakes and own up to them. I don't need to hide, scrub my account or start over. That's the problem with social media and this world, everybody hides behind a handle and just deletes and starts over when they make a mistake. Life's not a video game, I prefer to know who I'm dealing with as opposed to going off knowing I can just make it all disappear and re-appear as something else; what you see is what you get with me. The fact is I had no idea he had an under age sister and I was clearly mad, again I suck at being a douche and insulting people. And I don't think that's a bad thing either, I should learn to just stay in my lane, but it's hard to just let people bully you and not want to respond with something. Whatever I suck at being a jerk

As for hockey, I think my points and ideas are just as valid as both of yours and I post recommended lines to start discussions and interactions, which I get a ton of thank you very much. If you don't like it or find it annoying, I shouldn't have to remind you both there's an ignore feature on this site to avoid me. As for Stone, I've said numerous times an upgrade over him would be smart, but I find myself defending him to Wrangler, because overall he's played very well for the Flames the last couple years, yesterday it was Vladar who he was bashing unnecessarily imo. As for the rest of your hockey analysis, I think it's bang on and exactly what I've been calling for: Upgrade Pelletier (he's good but young & unreliable yet), Replace Lucic at 4LW, Find a Physical Faceoff Winning 4C and a Big Mean Shut Down Penalty Killing 3LD or 3RD depending whether Weegar plays on the Left or Right (I like him better on the Right personally)

Anyways, Thanks for the call out, I have no problem with people holding me accountable and I take responsibility for getting in to it and getting mad, but I'm not a Democrat Politician or Celebrity and have no interest in underage girls, like Epstein, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and all their friends & acquaintances are. I'm done with Wrangler, things have played out as far as they'll go, he's clearly just baiting me like a troll

Sounds easy enough to find it to clear your name then doesn't it? figure you would just do that instead of arguing with him constantly.

i know what you said, you know and he knows, im sure others saw it too, it might be the only thing he's right about on this website but where he keeps going with it, "ill wait and make you an uncle" was said. that reason alone this is my last reply to you as i do think youre human garbage for going that route. Your woe is me BS about " im not good at being a dick" is pathetic and gutless.

hes on my ignore list which is probably why hell never see any of this but i sincerely hope both of you delete your accounts and move along, you both make this place so toxic and horrible for those around you.

You ahve to tag people and beg for their interaction, thats not how anyone else in the armchair gm's approaches that, take the hint.

i wish neither of you nothing but the worst going forward, him because hes a raging ass hole who is clearly deranged and has latched onto this pedo thing, you becuase you gave him that to latch onto, i know i will continue to but i genuinely hope i see neither of you on here agin
Feb. 15, 2023 at 3:18 p.m.
TrevorA
Sounds easy enough to find it to clear your name then doesn't it? figure you would just do that instead of arguing with him constantly.

i know what you said, you know and he knows, im sure others saw it too, it might be the only thing he's right about on this website but where he keeps going with it, "ill wait and make you an uncle" was said. that reason alone this is my last reply to you as i do think youre human garbage for going that route. Your woe is me BS about " im not good at being a dick" is pathetic and gutless.

hes on my ignore list which is probably why hell never see any of this but i sincerely hope both of you delete your accounts and move along, you both make this place so toxic and horrible for those around you.

You ahve to tag people and beg for their interaction, thats not how anyone else in the armchair gm's approaches that, take the hint.

i wish neither of you nothing but the worst going forward, him because hes a raging ass hole who is clearly deranged and has latched onto this pedo thing, you becuase you gave him that to latch onto, i know i will continue to but i genuinely hope i see neither of you on here agin

Well I'm not going anywhere and you're not really innocent or any better yourself, so whatever, you can put yourself on the pedestal here, I'm fine with that.

I said that under the assumption he and his siblings were adults, but you're right when he disclosed she was 16 AFTER the fact, I think I said I'd wait or something to that effect, which isn't appropriate or any better I guess. Honestly, I don't look back and I don't back down either.

Maybe I'll see around, maybe I won't, but take care and all the best none the less. I agree the insults and negative banter are toxic and unnecessary here, so I hope you & I can both avoid it and are better going forward
Feb. 15, 2023 at 6:27 p.m.
Well I'm not going anywhere and you're not really innocent or any better yourself, so whatever, you can put yourself on the pedestal here, I'm fine with that.

I said that under the assumption he and his siblings were adults, but you're right when he disclosed she was 16 AFTER the fact, I think I said I'd wait or something to that effect, which isn't appropriate or any better I guess. Honestly, I don't look back and I don't back down either.

Maybe I'll see around, maybe I won't, but take care and all the best none the less. I agree the insults and negative banter are toxic and unnecessary here, so I hope you & I can both avoid it and are better going forward

Good enough for me! As long as we have all validated that my boy Trev here is a certified creep and shouldn't be allowed withing a hundred kilometers of any high schools in the country then we can all carry on. YYC you sound like a guy who got bullied off the internet which is hilariously comical that you let people on here get to you that much, pathetic and soft at absolute best, maybe you and Trev have that in common, shoved into too many lockers as kids?! Go back to sharing pillow talk with your wife about how mean the big bad bullies are on the internet. You do have a solid point that if ol' creepy Trev here didn't scrub the account then he would be able to provide the proof to shut me up... I just don't think it's there though!

Oh, and hockey related. Stone stinks!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll