Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 6
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
$850,000$850,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
RFA - 1
$800,000$800,000 ($0$0$0$0)
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 28, 2023 at 10:56 p.m.
Pop Pop
For saros, ahhhh no
Bandit and Ennis liked this.
Those aren't even remotely close. Awful, awful proposals.
Bandit liked this.
Youre the reason leafs fans get a bad rep
Ennis and Jwilliams2k12 liked this.
Me
This is why everyone hates us man
Bandit, Ennis and Jwilliams2k12 liked this.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 2:48 a.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: Leafsleaks123
This is why everyone hates us man

And yet these are the realistic trades that have been happening. I posted a trade for Schenn in a previous team and some idiot like the ones above thought it demanded a 1st round pick LMAO. I've learned that 99% of the people commenting on these are complete idiots, so I don't really care what they say.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:08 a.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: Jfstompers
For saros, ahhhh no

Actually ... yeah. It you understood Hockey at all you'd know Nashville is having a firesale and trading away all they can for future prospects and picks. For people with a brain cell he has the same relative value as O'Reilly or Ekholm did. So a top six LW (Kerfoot), a decent backup G with upside (Murray), up and coming blue-chip 24yr young G (Woll), and a up and coming blue-chip 19yr young phenom winger (Voit) https://www.nhl.com/player/ty-voit-8482880 are more than enough compensation. https://www.fantasysp.com/nhl_player_news/Juuse_Saros/trade-value

So thanks, for the comments. But you are dumber than dirt. At best the deal needs a tweak here or there. But a flat out idiotic "No" is beyond stupid.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:09 a.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: Just_A_Guess
Those aren't even remotely close. Awful, awful proposals.

Yeah see my other replies. You're yet another window licker.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:10 a.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: Bandit

And yet these are exactly the kinds of deals going down this year. So I don't care what these idiots think.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:12 a.m.
Hockey Fan First

And if you doubt me then just go look at FLA's cap situation and read all the articles on how they need to make some moves. They went from one of the top teams last year to not even close this year. They need to rework the puzzle and they have serious cap issues.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 4:27 a.m.
Quoting: DarthBriggles
And if you doubt me then just go look at FLA's cap situation and read all the articles on how they need to make some moves. They went from one of the top teams last year to not even close this year. They need to rework the puzzle and they have serious cap issues.

More talking about you robbing Nashville
Mar. 1, 2023 at 5:02 a.m.
Hockey Fan First
More talking about you robbing Nashville

Why not offer an intelligent comment like an edit to the trade. Because you are wrong, it is NOT that far off. If O'Reilly, with 50% salary retention, fetched a 1st, 2nd and 2 mid tier prospects (the 3rd rd being traded for Acciari), and Saros is ranked roughly the same trade value. Then please explain how a top six W/C (Kerfoot), a decent backup G with upside (Murray), up and coming blue-chip 24yr young G (Woll), and a up and coming blue-chip 19yr young phenom winger (Voit) https://www.nhl.com/player/ty-voit-8482880 are not enough compensation, with no salary retention???

https://www.fantasysp.com/nhl_player_news/Juuse_Saros/trade-value
Mar. 1, 2023 at 5:12 a.m.
Why not offer an intelligent comment like an edit to the trade. Because you are wrong, it is NOT that far off. If O'Reilly, with 50% salary retention, fetched a 1st, 2nd and 2 mid tier prospects (the 3rd rd being traded for Acciari), and Saros is ranked roughly the same trade value. Then please explain how a top six W/C (Kerfoot), a decent backup G with upside (Murray), up and coming blue-chip 24yr young G (Woll), and a up and coming blue-chip 19yr young phenom winger (Voit) https://www.nhl.com/player/ty-voit-8482880 are not enough compensation, with no salary retention???

https://www.fantasysp.com/nhl_player_news/Juuse_Saros/trade-value

Saros has 3 years left at 5m probably the best d contract out there and to nsh kerfoot is a cap dumb so is murray woll is nice prospect and voit is decent but not really worth alot so you would need to add like 2 1sts to make it work
Mar. 1, 2023 at 5:24 a.m.
Yeah see my other replies. You're yet another window licker.

Lmfao you’re clueless bud. Quite literally the prime example of a homer… back to your moms basement you go.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 5:43 a.m.
I don't see any reason why the Panthers would do this. Verhaeghe is on pace for 41 goals. None of those pieces makes the Panthers better compared to what Verhaeghe brings. The Panthers aren't even rebuilding so the only way I'd see Verhaeghe on the move is if the trade made the Panthers' team better on the whole. (An elite defenseman, for example) This doesn't even come close
Mar. 1, 2023 at 6:59 a.m.
Pop Pop
Edited Mar. 1, 2023 at 7:07 a.m.
Actually ... yeah. It you understood Hockey at all you'd know Nashville is having a firesale and trading away all they can for future prospects and picks. For people with a brain cell he has the same relative value as O'Reilly or Ekholm did. So a top six LW (Kerfoot), a decent backup G with upside (Murray), up and coming blue-chip 24yr young G (Woll), and a up and coming blue-chip 19yr young phenom winger (Voit) https://www.nhl.com/player/ty-voit-8482880 are more than enough compensation. https://www.fantasysp.com/nhl_player_news/Juuse_Saros/trade-value

So thanks, for the comments. But you are dumber than dirt. At best the deal needs a tweak here or there. But a flat out idiotic "No" is beyond stupid.

Murray's a stone that costs too much woll and voit are just ok prospects at best and saros is one of the best goalies in hockey,kerfoot a ufa no value to Nashville, if you took your head out of your leafs bubble youd realize you have no idea what your talking about here.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 2:10 p.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: Jfstompers
Murray's a stone that costs too much woll and voit are just ok prospects at best and saros is one of the best goalies in hockey,kerfoot a ufa no value to Nashville, if you took your head out of your leafs bubble youd realize you have no idea what your talking about here.

While I am a Leafs fan I am a Hockey fan first and I have a LOT of experience when it comes to understanding prospect and trade values. Furthermore I back what I am saying with FACTS and analysis from professional Hockey insiders. Meanwhile, you make baseless blanket assumptions with nothing to back it up.

Your player analysis is off all around. Pretty normal though for most people. They don't really know the value of unfamiliar prospects. There is a reason the Leafs prospects have been so highly ranked since the re-build/Matthews era began. Often it is actually non-leafs Fans that get the evaluation too low due to their prejudice, like you have displayed.

Murrays injury issues are a question mark. But he is still posting a 2.73 GAA this season. His starter status is indeed most likely behind him. But Nashville doesn't need a starter with Lankinen playing the way he has. And they can bury Murray's contract in LTIR if needed.

Woll may have been a "ok" prospect before he came up an has posted a 2.57 GAA, while posting a 2.32 in the AHL so far this season. Normally when Goalies are moving between leagues it hurts their play. This is not the case with Woll so far. All of which has only increased his already blue-chip prospect standing. Pairing him in a competative situation to battle for starting status with Lankinen should improve both goalies and net a very formidable 1, 2, tandem. All while saving money able to be spent on other prospects.

As for Voit. You're brain-dead if you think a 19yr old prospect putting up 80 pts+ in the last two years is "mid level". You need to so some research. Here I'll help you ... assuming you can actually read?

"Voit’s combination of his IQ, playmaking and creativity with the puck is always on display as it’s Mitch Marner-esque." ***see article link below***
https://thehockeywriters.com/maple-leafs-hidden-gem-ty-voit/

https://dobberprospects.com/player/ty-voit/

Saros is WAS one of the best goalies in the NHL. Only 2 issues with that. Nashville's trajectory and his value are in opposition. Making him a much more valuable trade-bait asset right now. His game is being wasted on the team in front of him and he's not young enough to Nashville has made it clear they are in a rebuild mode. Just look at what they have already moved ahead of this years trade deadline. They are clearly stocking the shelves in prospects and draft picks in bulk and quite willing to trade assets to do it. They traded Ekholm for a WHL 40 pts forward prospect a 1st and 4th draft pick, while sending back a 6th. Clearly Murray, Kerfoot, Voit and Woll are more valuable then that combination.

So yeah, your opinion is way off base.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 2:13 p.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: RaZZe
I don't see any reason why the Panthers would do this. Verhaeghe is on pace for 41 goals. None of those pieces makes the Panthers better compared to what Verhaeghe brings. The Panthers aren't even rebuilding so the only way I'd see Verhaeghe on the move is if the trade made the Panthers' team better on the whole. (An elite defenseman, for example) This doesn't even come close

You know I will admit I wasn't quite sure on the FLA idea either. I mean FLA does need to make changes and desperately needs to make some cap space. But still not 100% sure on this one.

Thanks for at least making thoughtful comment. It's appreciated among all the idiotic fodder normally seen on here.
RaZZe liked this.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:03 p.m.
Pop Pop
While I am a Leafs fan I am a Hockey fan first and I have a LOT of experience when it comes to understanding prospect and trade values. Furthermore I back what I am saying with FACTS and analysis from professional Hockey insiders. Meanwhile, you make baseless blanket assumptions with nothing to back it up.

Your player analysis is off all around. Pretty normal though for most people. They don't really know the value of unfamiliar prospects. There is a reason the Leafs prospects have been so highly ranked since the re-build/Matthews era began. Often it is actually non-leafs Fans that get the evaluation too low due to their prejudice, like you have displayed.

Murrays injury issues are a question mark. But he is still posting a 2.73 GAA this season. His starter status is indeed most likely behind him. But Nashville doesn't need a starter with Lankinen playing the way he has. And they can bury Murray's contract in LTIR if needed.

Woll may have been a "ok" prospect before he came up an has posted a 2.57 GAA, while posting a 2.32 in the AHL so far this season. Normally when Goalies are moving between leagues it hurts their play. This is not the case with Woll so far. All of which has only increased his already blue-chip prospect standing. Pairing him in a competative situation to battle for starting status with Lankinen should improve both goalies and net a very formidable 1, 2, tandem. All while saving money able to be spent on other prospects.

As for Voit. You're brain-dead if you think a 19yr old prospect putting up 80 pts+ in the last two years is "mid level". You need to so some research. Here I'll help you ... assuming you can actually read?

"Voit’s combination of his IQ, playmaking and creativity with the puck is always on display as it’s Mitch Marner-esque." ***see article link below***
https://thehockeywriters.com/maple-leafs-hidden-gem-ty-voit/

https://dobberprospects.com/player/ty-voit/

Saros is WAS one of the best goalies in the NHL. Only 2 issues with that. Nashville's trajectory and his value are in opposition. Making him a much more valuable trade-bait asset right now. His game is being wasted on the team in front of him and he's not young enough to Nashville has made it clear they are in a rebuild mode. Just look at what they have already moved ahead of this years trade deadline. They are clearly stocking the shelves in prospects and draft picks in bulk and quite willing to trade assets to do it. They traded Ekholm for a WHL 40 pts forward prospect a 1st and 4th draft pick, while sending back a 6th. Clearly Murray, Kerfoot, Voit and Woll are more valuable then that combination.

So yeah, your opinion is way off base.

I cannot disagree more. Murray has little value being expensive and hurt all the time. Kerfoot is a cap dump to facilitate the deal you don't get return for that. Woll is a back up at best in the nhl and it's not clear he's even that. Now voit has offensive upside and he puts up points in the O. You're forgetting that he's also a 5 9 150lb winger. So what's the success rate of one of those guys in the nhl. The value you think is there to get saros isn't. It wouldn't have got you korpisalo who just went as a straight rental.
Mar. 1, 2023 at 3:59 p.m.
You know I will admit I wasn't quite sure on the FLA idea either. I mean FLA does need to make changes and desperately needs to make some cap space. But still not 100% sure on this one.

Thanks for at least making thoughtful comment. It's appreciated among all the idiotic fodder normally seen on here.

I agree the Panthers need to make changes. Especially behind the bench. But with Hornqvist out for the season, they no longer are in cap hell. That's also why I'd be more hesitant than before on selling our top producers
Mar. 1, 2023 at 7:44 p.m.
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: RaZZe
I agree the Panthers need to make changes. Especially behind the bench. But with Hornqvist out for the season, they no longer are in cap hell. That's also why I'd be more hesitant than before on selling our top producers

Nothing is about this seaosn for FLA. Horqvist will be back next year and that's when they have to worry about cap space the most
Mar. 1, 2023 at 7:48 p.m.
Bedard23
I like how your trying to defend yourself but it’s all in vain because these trades are so bad it’s funny and yeah @Leafsleaks123 said it all, people like you are why leafs fans have a bad reputation
Mar. 2, 2023 at 4:02 a.m.
Nothing is about this seaosn for FLA. Horqvist will be back next year and that's when they have to worry about cap space the most

Hornqvist is an UFA. If he is going to be back, it won't be for 5,3M. The Panthers have over 11M to spend during the summer and no notable resignings ahead

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll