SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Habs Fans.

Apr. 19, 2023 at 2:27 p.m.
45 for Norris.
As a Ducks fan I’m interested to know what the price would be for Ylonen. Thoughts?

@drambui @Campabee @DUCHARMETHEDOMINATOR

Tag anyone else you know please.
Apr. 19, 2023 at 6:22 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: Manson
As a Ducks fan I’m interested to know what the price would be for Ylonen. Thoughts?

drambui Campabee DUCHARMETHEDOMINATOR

Ylonen has grown a ton this year, and he has proven he can be an nhl forward. Having said that, he will succeed the most in a 2nd line role, which in montreal he won't get a change there, and with all the current and future wing depth he does become somewhat expendable.
I do not know what the ducks relationship with Drysdale is, but id offer this deal.
2023 FLA 1st + Ylonen for Drysdale.
Lmk what you think.
Manson liked this.
Apr. 19, 2023 at 6:47 p.m.
45 for Norris.
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Ylonen has grown a ton this year, and he has proven he can be an nhl forward. Having said that, he will succeed the most in a 2nd line role, which in montreal he won't get a change there, and with all the current and future wing depth he does become somewhat expendable.
I do not know what the ducks relationship with Drysdale is, but id offer this deal.
2023 FLA 1st + Ylonen for Drysdale.
Lmk what you think.

Probably a no. The value is fine, it’s just there’s other players we’d prefer to give up before Drys.

I’ve been messing around with this,

Ana Receives: J. Ylonen 24 6th
Mtl Recieves M. Comtois, E. Bowen and 23 3rd (Ana)

Thoughts?
Apr. 19, 2023 at 7:49 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM
Probably a no. The value is fine, it’s just there’s other players we’d prefer to give up before Drys.

I’ve been messing around with this,

Ana Receives: J. Ylonen 24 6th
Mtl Recieves M. Comtois, E. Bowen and 23 3rd (Ana)

Thoughts?

Hmm, makes sense.
Imo, it's counterproductive to acquire comtois when the whole point of trade ylonen is to cut down on winger depth.
What do you think for like a deal around Drew Helleson for Jesse Ylonen
Manson liked this.
Apr. 19, 2023 at 9:25 p.m.

drambui Campabee DUCHARMETHEDOMINATOR

i think pick wise a mid second his is max value that you could get. maybe he could also get for a younger prospect who is still waiver exempt. that being said i believe it would not make a lot of sense to trade right now for Mtl and they will be looking to give him more of a permanent role next season.
Manson liked this.
Apr. 20, 2023 at 9:56 a.m.
45 for Norris.
Quoting: drambui
i think pick wise a mid second his is max value that you could get. maybe he could also get for a younger prospect who is still waiver exempt. that being said i believe it would not make a lot of sense to trade right now for Mtl and they will be looking to give him more of a permanent role next season.

Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Hmm, makes sense.
Imo, it's counterproductive to acquire comtois when the whole point of trade ylonen is to cut down on winger depth.
What do you think for like a deal around Drew Helleson for Jesse Ylonen

Probably a no for Helleson we need RHD.

How about The higher one of Colorado or Bostons second and Ethan Bowen?
Apr. 20, 2023 at 12:27 p.m.

i think it would be a pretty fair offer value wise for sure, i think there is more chance that they keep him. but if they find they have too many wongers and he doesnt fit in the longterm, this would do the deal for sure i believe. (would love to get dostal back but thats not gonna happen hehe).
Apr. 20, 2023 at 6:14 p.m.
v5 Minnesota GM

I don't know. I think we'd just keep him at that point even though that's pretty good value,

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll