Forums/Repêchage Simulé

electromenager not final mock draft with explication

electromenager not final mock draft with explication

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: electromenager
Published: Jun. 7, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-bpa
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-i think mitchkov can go there with anaheim center line but fantili look like the eazy pick
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-best center avalible
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-too good to past on him at 4 in a long rebuild in San jose
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-bpa
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-i think they will go to reinbacher at 6 because at 12 they will not have a big defense and can have a good forward at 12
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-need hardly center and dvorsky is the bigger then moore fit more in flyers
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-bpa i think he will drop a little size problem
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-good player fit well in detroit i think
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-too good to past on him at 10 for blues in center
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-hardly need defense in vancouver
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senatorsarizona like big player in draft
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-they are stack at center and left defense for years so i take the best in right defense and winger in my oppinion sale or cristall can be good pick there too
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Good center with nice attitude that go fast in their linup with the windows clossing in pits
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-bpa Trotz said that he want offensive player cristall is that
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-bpa in my opinion and Calgary need right wring so good fit
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanderswith leonard with there first draft i think the fit is eazy for 2 player that perform well togheter
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-very good player in center that not small is good for winnipeg
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightningbig guys that can go well with bedard
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-hot take their i think but he play close to seatle, seatle dont have a lot of offensif defense and not a lot of defense in their prospect and good potential that is not playing defense long time
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-big defense that play well defensive , minnesota is not affraid of russian pick
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kingsbig center fit well in flyers
23Logo of the New York Rangers-good defensive player that need rangers , butt can be a good pick there but rangers dont have very succes with russian player draft
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilersgood center in nasville that they need heidt can be good there too but i prefer stenberg
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafsafter offense they take the best defense available for me
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devilsvery good center lot a talent after mitchkov draft
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-colorado got succes with bcaa player with maker i think nadeau can up there or go in second round
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruinsbig player for toronto that need physical player
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Starsvery good defender that will drop for me with size and russian problem but i think blues can wait him to have a big defense
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Carolina like to love flnland player and haltunen with the fact that is very young and hit on a big ice can go well there
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthersthe qc player for montreal that in the spot that he look the be draft
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-vegas need goalie
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-the player in the same team that fantili, problem of size for go down
34Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-big player
35Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-need defense a lot option potential there
36Logo of the San Jose Sharks-good fit with heitdd
37Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-need goalie
38Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-love size
39Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Philadelphia Flyersbest right defense there lot of option potentiel
40Logo of the Washington Capitals-a good top 6 foward that drop size issue
41Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-bpa
42Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
43Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vancouver Canucksgood rright defense
44Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senatorsgood defense for chigaco
45Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-good winger
46Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguinsgo defense after 2 foward
47Logo of the Nashville Predators-
48Logo of the Calgary Flames-
49Logo of the New York Islanders-
50Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
51Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
52Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
53Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
54Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
55Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Rangers
56Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
57Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
58Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
59Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
60Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
61Logo of the Dallas Stars-
62Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
63Logo of the Florida Panthers-
64Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
Jun. 7, 2023 at 2:25 p.m.
mokumboi
Change Gulyaev to Lindstein or Molendyk, and the Blues practically pee themselves with delight.
Jun. 7, 2023 at 2:52 p.m.
WPGSK
Nice. WPG takes Nate Danielson at 18. I have him at 11, so that would be a win.
Jun. 7, 2023 at 3:00 p.m.
I like Leonard.and Detroit has one RHD so if Willander is still on the board at 17 Detroit takes him.
JoeROFLCOPTER liked this.
Jun. 7, 2023 at 3:27 p.m.
Joe
Quoting: aedoran
I like Leonard.and Detroit has one RHD so if Willander is still on the board at 17 Detroit takes him.

Probably*
aedoran liked this.
Jun. 7, 2023 at 5:20 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
Change Gulyaev to Lindstein or Molendyk, and the Blues practically pee themselves with delight.

I way rather have gulyaev, he is suppose to be one the best skaters in the draft. His upside is so much better.
Jun. 7, 2023 at 10:43 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Blake35
I way rather have gulyaev, he is suppose to be one the best skaters in the draft. His upside is so much better.

One could argue his ceiling might be a little higher. His floor is waaaaaaay lower. He's small and horrible defensively, which is a combo we're trying to get away from.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll