SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

World Juniors 2024

Who wins gold?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jan. 5 at 4:17 p.m.
mokumboi
What an absolute joke that the IHHF gave the best Dman award to Sandin Pelikka. A pathetic farce. Dude did not even make the all tournament team FFS. Apparently the organizers are as clueless as the refs they hired.
Jan. 5 at 5:15 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
What an absolute joke that the IHHF gave the best Dman award to Sandin Pelikka. A pathetic farce. Dude did not even make the all tournament team FFS. Apparently the organizers are as clueless as the refs they hired.

Sandin-Pelikka had a great tournament. I'm not saying he was the "best"; but the games I watched he was extremely effective, involved and impressive
Jan. 5 at 5:28 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: HockeyScotty
Sandin-Pelikka had a great tournament. I'm not saying he was the "best"; but the games I watched he was extremely effective, involved and impressive

Great is quite overstated. Lindstein had a great tournament. Literally took over top pairing duties. ASP was good, but most expected better. To name him top Dman when he wasn;t even the second best Dman on his own team is a farce.
Jan. 6 at 9:37 p.m.
One of my favorite parts of WJC was, during a longer video review, the venue playing Marvin Gaye’s “What’s going on?”

That should be a staple.
Sharkie69 liked this.
Jan. 6 at 9:45 p.m.
stop daddy it hurts
Quoting: NHLfan10506
One of my favorite parts of WJC was, during a longer video review, the venue playing Marvin Gaye’s “What’s going on?”

That should be a staple.

I also heard Four Non Blondes’ “What’s Up” during a review, which might be even funnier.
NHLfan10506 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit