SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Leafs 2023 2024 Season Discussion Part 4 - Mid Season Slump

Mar. 2 at 10:42 p.m.
Quoting: Idontwearhockeypants
Wow ! You are argumentative, I guarantee you only watch Leafs games , you overvalue every Leaf , and probably the only thing you have to look forward to in " Bud" land is another early round exit so you can get on with your summer .

Thanks for your constructive contribution to our chat lol.
Mar. 3 at 11:41 a.m.
Rip
Quoting: palhal
I really don't see the Leafs getting Roy at all. He's Michigan boy...both Wings and Sabres need RHD and they have cap. Gotta think they have an advantage over the Leafs.
Signing Dmen to long term past the age of 30, I don't like at all. Look what's happened to Holl. Parayko, I thought he looked stiff playing against the Leafs, so six full seasons starting as age 30, I don't think is going to age well. If Marner is to be resigned, the Leafs might have to save cap on defence. Two years from now....Reilly, Liljegren, Niemela and four I don't know. Maybe Walker, DeMelo, Seeler near the end of their Leaf deals signed summer of 2024.

I hope that TO is a more attractive destination than Detroit or Buffalo. Buffalo just can't seem to get it together and also buffalo is not a fun city to live in by all accounts. The Wings are doing well but what is their ceiling? They don't really have any star power. Hopefully Matthews, Marner and Nylander are enticing enough that Roy sees TO as a better option to win a cup.
Mar. 6 at 8:32 p.m.
Amirov Forever
@BeterChiarelli Can you lock this thread please? We've moved onto another thread, but someone keeps replying to it. Thanks
Saskleaf, fangm, BeterChiarelli and 1 other person liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll