TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6
Conn Smythe: Nikita Kucherov

Are you just trying to make bold predictions because you can or do you have some reasoning as to why you have these predictions?
Jul. 12, 2017 at 3:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: awatt
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
1 SJS (Presidents' trophy)
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

Are you just trying to make bold predictions because you can or do you have some reasoning as to why you have these predictions?

Yeah, i have a reason for these predictions.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 3:53 p.m.
Below Market Value
How many times are you going to update your predictions? You should at least state your reasoning for the changes.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 3:59 p.m.

Yeah, i have a reason for these predictions.

What is the reasoning then?
Jul. 12, 2017 at 5:31 p.m.
You've created 4 threads exactly like this one. What gives?
awatt and LicMysak liked this.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 5:38 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

needs to meet his daily post quota.
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 5:58 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

So explain to me how San Jose will be that good and why Chicago and Anaheim won't make the playoffs.
awatt and nobody liked this.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 6:17 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

needs to meet his daily post quota.

Ah good point laugh
Jul. 12, 2017 at 6:57 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: TonyStrecher
Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

So explain to me how San Jose will be that good and why Chicago and Anaheim won't make the playoffs.

Anaheim is bad. their players just try to be annoying and slow the game down but the game is getting faster and it won't work for them i think. Chicago is not as good as they used to be. Stan Bowman has made the team worse. And look how the Sharks did in 2016. I think they'll do that again even without the best defence. They still have some good forwards and i think Boedker will have a better year and Meier might get a spot in the lineup. They were working together in 2016 and i think they will do that again.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 7:19 p.m.
Quoting: TonyStrecher

Anaheim is bad. their players just try to be annoying and slow the game down but the game is getting faster and it won't work for them i think. Chicago is not as good as they used to be. Stan Bowman has made the team worse. And look how the Sharks did in 2016. I think they'll do that again even without the best defence. They still have some good forwards and i think Boedker will have a better year and Meier might get a spot in the lineup. They were working together in 2016 and i think they will do that again.

So, SJ all of a sudden can beat Edmonton now? I'm pretty sure Edmonton will skate over SJ in the regular season and playoffs, I expect them to be first in the west this year.

Explain to me how Anaheim is bad? Are you saying that because you don't like them? Or what is the reasoning? What it sounds like is, your prediction is based on what teams you like and dislike, not taking into account the players on the actual team.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 8:35 p.m.
Day
Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

These picks make no sense to me personally. Washington has been rather decimated to me. I do not see them making a good of a run for the cup as they have in the past 2 years. Nor do I see them being top in the metro at the end of the season again. But, we shall see.. btw.. metro division is a stupid ******* name..
Jul. 13, 2017 at 3:06 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

So, SJ all of a sudden can beat Edmonton now? I'm pretty sure Edmonton will skate over SJ in the regular season and playoffs, I expect them to be first in the west this year.

Explain to me how Anaheim is bad? Are you saying that because you don't like them? Or what is the reasoning? What it sounds like is, your prediction is based on what teams you like and dislike, not taking into account the players on the actual team.

I don't mind the Ducks that much, i just think they're horrible. They're full of players like Kesler and Perry who just try to be annoying.

Yeah, the Sharks don't have as good of a future as the Oilers but sometimes surprises happen ... right now i think the Sharks have a great chance at the cup. and i do think it takes them 7 games.
Jul. 13, 2017 at 4:01 p.m.

I don't mind the Ducks that much, i just think they're horrible. They're full of players like Kesler and Perry who just try to be annoying.

Yeah, the Sharks don't have as good of a future as the Oilers but sometimes surprises happen ... right now i think the Sharks have a great chance at the cup. and i do think it takes them 7 games.

Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

There is 0 chance aneheim misses the playoffs, Getzlaf was a beast in playoffs so he is probably still a 70+ point player and perry and Kesler looked great, and 50-65 point season are likely, as well as Rakell and Silfverberg both look to have 25+ goal seasons, their defence core is also one of the best in the league Fowler, Lindholm, Vatenen, Manson, As well as arguably the best goaltending duo, two starters, top 10 potential goalie, Gibson, and Miller who is very underrated and managed to be the only reason why Vancouver did not finish lower than the avs.
awatt liked this.
Jul. 13, 2017 at 11:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Sahil2020

Atlantic
1 TOR
2 OTT
3 TBL

Metropolitan
1 WSH
2 NYR
3 PIT

1WC CBJ
2WC CAR

Central
1 WPG
2 NSH
3 STL

Pacific
2 EDM
3 CGY

1WC ARI
2WC DAL

TOR over CAR in 5
TBL over OTT in 6
WSH over CBJ in 6
PIT over NYR in 7
WPG over ARI in 6
NSH over STL in 6
SJS over DAL in 5
EDM over CGY in 7

TBL over TOR in 7
PIT over WSH in 7
NSH over WPG in 4
SJS over EDM in 7

TBL over PIT in 7
SJS over NSH in 6

TBL over SJS in 6

There is 0 chance aneheim misses the playoffs, Getzlaf was a beast in playoffs so he is probably still a 70+ point player and perry and Kesler looked great, and 50-65 point season are likely, as well as Rakell and Silfverberg both look to have 25+ goal seasons, their defence core is also one of the best in the league Fowler, Lindholm, Vatenen, Manson, As well as arguably the best goaltending duo, two starters, top 10 potential goalie, Gibson, and Miller who is very underrated and managed to be the only reason why Vancouver did not finish lower than the avs.

i disagree.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:40 a.m.
Below Market Value
Quoting: Sahil2020

i disagree.

Great analysis.
Sahil2020 liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:46 a.m.
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

i disagree.

Great analysis.

laugh laugh laugh

He doesn't get that part about disagreeing with someone.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:03 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Great analysis.

laugh laugh laugh

what part about disagreeing with someone?
Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:52 p.m.

laugh laugh laugh

When you disagree with someone, you give a reason why you disagree with them. Just don't put I disagree.

Have a reason, make sure you have facts to back up your reasoning or everyone is going to think you are a joke. WPG, WSH, and SJS winning their respective divisions is a good example, why will they all in the division? Wsh downgraded in the offseason, Wpg has a fringe starter in goal in Mason and an okay defense, Sjs collapsed at the end of the year and blew a 10 pt lead and finished third in the division and didn't really get any better than last year...
Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:11 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

When you disagree with someone, you give a reason why you disagree with them. Just don't put I disagree.

Have a reason, make sure you have facts to back up your reasoning or everyone is going to think you are a joke. WPG, WSH, and SJS winning their respective divisions is a good example, why will they all in the division? Wsh downgraded in the offseason, Wpg has a fringe starter in goal in Mason and an okay defense, Sjs collapsed at the end of the year and blew a 10 pt lead and finished third in the division and didn't really get any better than last year...

Okay then: TOR because they have a bunch of young players who are going to be really fast and hard to keep up with; WSH because they have won the presidents' trophy the last 2 years, and as much as they've lost some guys, they'll get Vrana, Bowey, and Djoos to take some of those spots; WPG because they have some good forwards, and their D isn't great but they might add a d-man, and Hellebuyck might take the next step; SJS because after watching them in 2016 in the playoffs, i feel like they're gonna be working together, which is very important in hockey.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 5:24 p.m.
Below Market Value

Okay then: TOR because they have a bunch of young players who are going to be really fast and hard to keep up with; WSH because they have won the presidents' trophy the last 2 years, and as much as they've lost some guys, they'll get Vrana, Bowey, and Djoos to take some of those spots; WPG because they have some good forwards, and their D isn't great but they might add a d-man, and Hellebuyck might take the next step; SJS because after watching them in 2016 in the playoffs, i feel like they're gonna be working together, which is very important in hockey.

What does that even mean? Why didn't they work together in 2017? Taking a year off?
nobody liked this.
Jul. 15, 2017 at 1:05 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

What does that even mean? Why didn't they work together in 2017? Taking a year off?

look, they had to go up against Edmonton. Sure, i have them going up against the Oilers again, but i think Boedker will play better, and i feel like Jones will have a great series that makes him just unbeatable, like Fleury against Washington.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 10:58 a.m.

look, they had to go up against Edmonton. Sure, i have them going up against the Oilers again, but i think Boedker will play better, and i feel like Jones will have a great series that makes him just unbeatable, like Fleury against Washington.

So because one player will play better means, they are going to win the series? SJ is on the decline like every California team, it is going to be the battle of Alberta for that division, Calgary is young and getting better, we saw what the Oilers can do this past season. This is yet, another reason why no one takes you seriously on here.
Jul. 20, 2017 at 2:54 a.m.
I think Gordie Howe is going to come back from the dead and take the Golden Knights to the cup!!! That's my prediction!!!
Sahil2020 liked this.
Jul. 20, 2017 at 3:44 a.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill
I think Gordie Howe is going to come back from the dead and take the Golden Knights to the cup!!! That's my prediction!!!

More likely than any of rangers predictions

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll