$6,500,000$6,500,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$883,750$883,750
RD
RFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$800,000$800,000
LD/RD
RFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LD
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 9 at 10:08 a.m.
FKA Bigtittielarper
Leafs don’t even ask Reilly to waive cause they decline instantly
Hockeyperson and Leafsfan98 liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:10 a.m.
Quoting: SomeonesOffended
Leafs don’t even ask Reilly to waive cause they decline instantly

Gives them a chance to get out of a toxic contract of a guy about to be on the wrong side of 30. I thought i put too much there as he'd look good next to Parayko
Juice and mokumboi liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:12 a.m.
FKA Bigtittielarper
Quoting: AC14
Gives them a chance to get out of a toxic contract of a guy about to be on the wrong side of 30. I thought i put too much there as he'd look good next to Parayko

Reilly>>>>>>>>parayko
Hockeyperson liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:16 a.m.
Reilly>>>>>>>>parayko

I dont know man his Knee is pretty much made of glass. Now that I re-think this I think I'd still take the chance, but no way i'm giving up a future top 6 center in Dean
mokumboi liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:20 a.m.
Gotta be less obvious that you’re trolling to drive interaction. 2/10 troll
SomeonesOffended, Herb_Brooks, Hockeyperson and 2 others liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:25 a.m.
Quoting: SNipeSHowInc
Gotta be less obvious that you’re trolling to drive interaction. 2/10 troll

Just making comparables to Parayko trades on here
mokumboi liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:26 a.m.
Xercuses

I dont know man his Knee is pretty much made of glass. Now that I re-think this I think I'd still take the chance, but no way i'm giving up a future top 6 center in Dean

I love you for this, we should all start spam posting bad Reilly and Nurse trades like this
Feb. 9 at 10:29 a.m.

the first sentence are you talking about parayko?
SomeonesOffended liked this.
Feb. 9 at 10:36 a.m.
Quoting: Herb_Brooks
the first sentence are you talking about parayko?

No it was about Morgan Reilly
Feb. 9 at 10:44 a.m.
mokumboi
Reilly>>>>>>>>parayko

tears of joy
Feb. 9 at 10:45 a.m.
Lifelong Leafs Fan

This ACGM is almost identical to the one you posted yesterday which was satire
Feb. 9 at 10:50 a.m.
Quoting: LeafsForLife
This ACGM is almost identical to the one you posted yesterday which was satire

You're correct.

Notice I didn't add retention though.

This user seems to think it's a different situation.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4880136
Feb. 9 at 10:53 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
I'm watching this thread... popcorn
Feb. 9 at 11:11 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs

The trade here: 2 2nds, 2 bubble NHL players and a 4rth

This trade: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4880136; includes a 1st, the Leafs top defensive prospect, Brodie, a 2nd and a 4rth... for the worse player (by a ton...)

The next trade past that that involves Parayko and the Leafs is Bennington (Toronto's potential backup here), Buch (50% retained) and Parayko for: 2 1sts, Sammy (covers Binnigton and Buch), Bert, Hildeby, Minten, Robertson, Reaves and Timmins... On page 2... (which STL fans hated for them somehow)

Meanwhile over in STL land; 3/4 of the ACGM proposals feature the Leafs... I didn't think you guys had this much of an issue with us... But cmon...

Quoting: xercuses
I love you for this, we should all start spam posting bad Reilly and Nurse trades like this

Nurse and Rielly don't go in the same sentence...

Rielly clears both and everyone knows it...

Anyway, that's the only thing I'll say
Feb. 9 at 11:29 a.m.
Quoting: Leafsfan98
The trade here: 2 2nds, 2 bubble NHL players and a 4rth

This trade: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4880136; includes a 1st, the Leafs top defensive prospect, Brodie, a 2nd and a 4rth... for the worse player (by a ton...)

The next trade past that that involves Parayko and the Leafs is Bennington (Toronto's potential backup here), Buch (50% retained) and Parayko for: 2 1sts, Sammy (covers Binnigton and Buch), Bert, Hildeby, Minten, Robertson, Reaves and Timmins... On page 2... (which STL fans hated for them somehow)

Meanwhile over in STL land; 3/4 of the ACGM proposals feature the Leafs... I didn't think you guys had this much of an issue with us... But cmon...

Nurse and Rielly don't go in the same sentence...

Rielly clears both and everyone knows it...

Anyway, that's the only thing I'll say

You don’t seem to grasp the concept that none of that grouping of random parts is going to help the Blues if they full tear down. And since nobody will listen I am making comparables. There’s 3 or 4 of us that consistently outline that the Blues front office, their head of Hockey Ops and GM have stated they aren’t entering into a full rebuild.

I would generally be fine with the notion of not everyone views every thread concept which is completely acceptable. But there’s 5+ of these Parayko threads to Toronto a day in the last month/month and a half.

Now in regards to your opinion that Reilly is better, what is that based on? Solely point production? Because all 3 of these players have vastly different roles and strengths. And Reillys strengths certainly aren’t defensive oriented, they never have been, and that’s not what he’s asked to do.
Feb. 9 at 11:55 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
You don’t seem to grasp the concept that none of that grouping of random parts is going to help the Blues if they full tear down. And since nobody will listen I am making comparables. There’s 3 or 4 of us that consistently outline that the Blues front office, their head of Hockey Ops and GM have stated they aren’t entering into a full rebuild.

I would generally be fine with the notion of not everyone views every thread concept which is completely acceptable. But there’s 5+ of these Parayko threads to Toronto a day in the last month/month and a half.

Now in regards to your opinion that Reilly is better, what is that based on? Solely point production? Because all 3 of these players have vastly different roles and strengths. And Reillys strengths certainly aren’t defensive oriented, they never have been, and that’s not what he’s asked to do.

I don't think that you understand that the Leafs and contending teams aren't going to be spending 2 1sts+prospect for Parayko, there are plenty of examples that fit that mold. Erik Karlson, after winning the Norris, got 1 1st and cap dumps while SJ giving 13% retention...Philly got 1 1st, 1 2nd (the other 2nd for was 10+ mill in cap dumps going the other way) for Provorov w 30% retention... Chychrun got 1 1st and 2 2nds... Nobody's giving 2 1sts for these guys, why would you think they'd be giving 2 1sts for Parayko?

There's been 1 posted today, 3 yesterday, 2 the day before that. The Prayko trade before that, from Leafs fans, occurred on January 31rst... discussing ideas of potential defensemen the Leafs could target... So, still doesn't make sense

Rielly is consistently averaging 25+ minutes a night and is producing at a great rate offensively while drastically improving his defensive game... So, he's an all around player, outproducing guys like Vince Dunn, etc. and getting a heavy workload on a good team... Yes, he's way better than Parayko and Nurse
Feb. 9 at 11:58 a.m.
I don't think that you understand that the Leafs and contending teams aren't going to be spending 2 1sts+prospect for Parayko, there are plenty of examples that fit that mold. Erik Karlson, after winning the Norris, got 1 1st and cap dumps while SJ giving 13% retention...Philly got 1 1st, 1 2nd (the other 2nd for was 10+ mill in cap dumps going the other way) for Provorov w 30% retention... Chychrun got 1 1st and 2 2nds... Nobody's giving 2 1sts for these guys, why would you think they'd be giving 2 1sts for Parayko?

There's been 1 posted today, 3 yesterday, 2 the day before that. The Prayko trade before that, from Leafs fans, occurred on January 31rst... discussing ideas of potential defensemen the Leafs could target... So, still doesn't make sense

Rielly is consistently averaging 25+ minutes a night and is producing at a great rate offensively while drastically improving his defensive game... So, he's an all around player, outproducing guys like Vince Dunn, etc. and getting a heavy workload on a good team... Yes, he's way better than Parayko and Nurse

We aren't asking for 2 1sts. We are saying we aren't trading him. Vince Dunn is a strictly offensive defenseman, so your comparable there is a bit odd. None of those examples are in-line with Parayko, but it's besides the point because as you fail to comprehend, we can't afford to trade him if this is the direction our front office chooses.
Feb. 9 at 1:06 p.m.

We didn't set up a going out business garage sale last time I checked. tears of joy Parayko just isn't available
Feb. 9 at 1:24 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
We aren't asking for 2 1sts. We are saying we aren't trading him. Vince Dunn is a strictly offensive defenseman, so your comparable there is a bit odd. None of those examples are in-line with Parayko, but it's besides the point because as you fail to comprehend, we can't afford to trade him if this is the direction our front office chooses.

It is... When you said a 1st+2nd+4rth+Niemela isn't enough, that's what you are saying... Yeah and Rielly is producing more offensively than Dunn... Here are a list of guys that could replace Parayko via free agency: Roy, Pesce, Skjei, Tanev, Dillon, Dumba, Gryzleck and DeMelo

Most Leafs fans don't want Parayko, and therefore, don't want to give up assets for him bc he doesn't give more value than others who are available for cheaper cap hit
Quoting: BDHockey
We didn't set up a going out business garage sale last time I checked. tears of joy Parayko just isn't available

Good, bc most Leafs fans don't want him...
Feb. 9 at 1:47 p.m.
It is... When you said a 1st+2nd+4rth+Niemela isn't enough, that's what you are saying... Yeah and Rielly is producing more offensively than Dunn... Here are a list of guys that could replace Parayko via free agency: Roy, Pesce, Skjei, Tanev, Dillon, Dumba, Gryzleck and DeMelo

Most Leafs fans don't want Parayko, and therefore, don't want to give up assets for him bc he doesn't give more value than others who are available for cheaper cap hit

Good, bc most Leafs fans don't want him...

I'm saying it makes no sense for the Blues to trade Parayko, nor could any of those pieces realistically do anything to fill the gaping hole that's going to be left behind. Not everything is a sum value. And no those guys couldn't replace what Parayko is doing for us. If you select one of them to do so good luck.
Feb. 9 at 3:50 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
I'm saying it makes no sense for the Blues to trade Parayko, nor could any of those pieces realistically do anything to fill the gaping hole that's going to be left behind. Not everything is a sum value. And no those guys couldn't replace what Parayko is doing for us. If you select one of them to do so good luck.

You mean to have a GF%of 40%? Or a SCF% of 44%? Despite having most of the starts happen in the offensive or neutral zone?
Feb. 9 at 3:55 p.m.
You mean to have a GF%of 40%? Or a SCF% of 44%? Despite having most of the starts happen in the offensive or neutral zone?

His offensive zone start % is 39.4. By comparison, Reillys is 54.2. If you're going to make an argument based off of analytics at least do it correctly and understand what the contextual usage of the analytics are. GF% is heavily based on the team. There are some outliers sure. But most outliers don't play 24minutes a night. Same with SCF%. You're using an analytic that is not independent. If you want to compare the analytics between players on the same team sure by all means. However, if you aren't factoring in usage you are blindly looking at numbers with no context.
Feb. 9 at 4:36 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
His offensive zone start % is 39.4. By comparison, Reillys is 54.2. If you're going to make an argument based off of analytics at least do it correctly and understand what the contextual usage of the analytics are. GF% is heavily based on the team. There are some outliers sure. But most outliers don't play 24minutes a night. Same with SCF%. You're using an analytic that is not independent. If you want to compare the analytics between players on the same team sure by all means. However, if you aren't factoring in usage you are blindly looking at numbers with no context.

Yeah, it's the team's fault, totally never any of the players' fault 🙄

Then which player on his line is dragging him down to no offensive production... Bc Parayko's GF% and SCF% is very consistent with whomever you put him with... So it's not a teamate thing...

Which player is it that's dragging him down? What makes Parayko worth that 6.5 million dollar contract?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll