Created By: Caufield
Published: Mar. 14 at 3:59 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-(A), elite winger
2Logo of the New Jersey Devils-(A), #1 D
3Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-(A+), elite 1C, possibly Franchise talent
4Logo of the Seattle Kraken-(B+), top 6 center, with 1st line upsides
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-(A-), top line player
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks(A), top pair guy, likely a great #2
7Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senators(A-) good top pair guy, could be #3
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-(B-) good middle 6 guy, ideally 2nd line
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-(A-), good top 6 center/winger, who can be great on 1st line
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-(A+) Top pair guy, possible #1
11Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the San Jose Sharks(B+) solid 2nd line center
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-(B+) Good #3
13Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Islanders(A-), top 6 winger with 1st line upsides
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-(A+) good 1st liner
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-(A-) Great 2nd liner, pp1
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights(B) Middle 6 guy, but is a good 2nd liner on a bubble playoff team
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-(A-) likely good 2nd liner, with some 1st line play
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-(B-) ok 2nd pair guy, likely #5 guy
19Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Los Angeles Kings(B+) reliable middle 6 guy
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-(A-) Consistent top 6 guy
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-(C-) Good bottom pair guy
22Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins(C-) Very solid 4th liner, and will do fine if needed to move up the lineup
23Logo of the St. Louis Blues-(A) Top 6 player with potential of top line minutes
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-(A) Elite potential, (Not A+ because no guarantee he makes it to NA)
25Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs(B+) Solid 2nd pair guy
26Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames(C+) Decent 3rd liner
27Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes(B+) Perfect 3rd line center
28Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers(A+) Top line winger/center
29Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Edmonton Oilers(B) Strong hitter, with the potential of top 4 minutes if all goes well
30Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the New York Rangers(A) Great top 6 player
31Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-(A-) Decent top 6 player
32Logo of the Edmonton OilersLogo of the Colorado Avalanche(D) Good AHL call-up player
Mar. 14 at 4:06 p.m.
45 for Norris.
You’re undervaluing Pickering, Schaefer and Gaucher. All will be great Middle 6 Forwards. Pickering will be a great 3/4.
Mar. 14 at 5:41 p.m.
Stovetop
Quoting: Manson
You’re undervaluing Pickering, Schaefer and Gaucher. All will be great Middle 6 Forwards. Pickering will be a great 3/4.

I feel like in general OP is overvaluing the entire round. Apparently we're likely to see 4/5 elite players and about 22 top six/top pairing players.
Mar. 14 at 7:07 p.m.
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
Quoting: AStovetop
I feel like in general OP is overvaluing the entire round. Apparently we're likely to see 4/5 elite players and about 22 top six/top pairing players.

We're obviously gonna see busts, but I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Mar. 14 at 11:11 p.m.
mokumboi
Brotherman, Snuggerud can only be an A+. Along with Yurov, probably the best two value picks in the whole round.

And yeah, I think you;re really selling Pickering short.
Caufield liked this.
Mar. 15 at 9:08 a.m.
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
Quoting: mokumboi
Brotherman, Snuggerud can only be an A+. Along with Yurov, probably the best two value picks in the whole round.

And yeah, I think you;re really selling Pickering short.

True, I’m keeping Yurov at A though, for the reason I mentioned. If I was to ignore that, obviously he’d be A+, but it is still a real factor that needs to be considered

I’m really not sold on Pickering though. Hope he proves me wrong!
Mar. 15 at 11:28 a.m.
Stovetop
Quoting: Caufield
We're obviously gonna see busts, but I'm trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Fair enough. I think a lot that you listed are their ceiling rather than the projection.
Caufield liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll