LW, C
      UFA - 4
      Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
      $5,625,000$5,625,000
      C, LW, RW
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      $950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
      C
      RFA - 2
      $905,833$905,833
      LW
      RFA - 2
      $1,800,000$1,800,000
      C
      RFA
      $925,000$925,000
      RW, LW
      RFA
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $3,400,000$3,400,000
      LD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      $8,500,000$8,500,000
      RD
      RFA
      $4,750,000$4,750,000
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      $4,750,000$4,750,000
      LD/RD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      RD
      UFA
      $900,000$900,000
      G
      UFA - 1
      $894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
      LD
      RFA - 2
      Logo of the San Jose Sharks
      $1,100,000$1,100,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
      $1,000,000$1,000,000
      RW, LW
      UFA
      $2,343,750$2,343,750
      RD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 1
      $825,000$825,000
      LD
      RFA

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Mar. 18 at 10:42 a.m.
      LBS
      Hell I'd even add a 3rd rounder to get Maatta so if all it takes is a 4th, I hope the Flames jump all over it. I like Maatta a lot, underrated D in the 4-6 slot IMO

Edit: Why are wings fans so high on Danielson and think he's NHL ready next year? It's not like he's killing the WHL, let the dude develop
      Mar. 18 at 11:08 a.m.
      Quoting: lowblocksniper
      Edit: Why are wings fans so high on Danielson and think he's NHL ready next year? It's not like he's killing the WHL, let the dude develop

No offense, but this is the kind of post you make when you google somebody's offensive stats and put in no other effort lol.

Danielson wouldn't even be in the WHL if it weren't for the God-awful agreement the NHL and CHL have.
      Mar. 18 at 11:22 a.m.
      Pop Pop
      More money on an mediocre center, we're collecting them. I'll wait and spend the heavy assets to get a good one. Just wasting more and more cap space.
      Mar. 18 at 11:23 a.m.
      Stovetop
      Quoting: FriendlyGhost
      No offense, but this is the kind of post you make when you google somebody's offensive stats and put in no other effort lol.

Danielson wouldn't even be in the WHL if it weren't for the God-awful agreement the NHL and CHL have.

If that were true than he would have gotten his 9 games with no penalty to his contract. I can name probably 10-15 more NHL ready players the 2023 draft before Danielson.

And I've been following Cagnoni's season so I've seen Danielson quite a bit this year. I'm not looking at this completely based on stats
      Mar. 18 at 12:25 p.m.
      Quoting: AStovetop
      If that were true than he would have gotten his 9 games with no penalty to his contract. I can name probably 10-15 more NHL ready players the 2023 draft before Danielson.

And I've been following Cagnoni's season so I've seen Danielson quite a bit this year. I'm not looking at this completely based on stats

When you're ignorant enough that you didn't get the clear reference that he should've played in Grand Rapids this season...
      Mar. 18 at 12:46 p.m.
      Stovetop
      When you're ignorant enough that you didn't get the clear reference that he should've played in Grand Rapids this season...

The context of what you were responding to is that he isn't NHL ready. He's not ready for pros whether it's AHL or NHL
      Mar. 18 at 1:35 p.m.
      LBS

Ok so your saying his not at all impressive WHL stats are misleading because he should playing in the AHL, probably getting worse stats because, what he plays a pro style game? If he's only ever going to be a 3rd liner cool, why not start him now but, if the goal is for him to be more, than the kid needs more time to develop all aspects of his game
      Habs fans would've told you Owen Beck should've played in the AHL last year and he's back in the OHL this year.
      Mar. 18 at 1:47 p.m.
      Ok so your saying his not at all impressive WHL stats are misleading because he should playing in the AHL, probably getting worse stats because, what he plays a pro style game? If he's only ever going to be a 3rd liner cool, why not start him now but, if the goal is for him to be more, than the kid needs more time to develop all aspects of his game
      Habs fans would've told you Owen Beck should've played in the AHL last year and he's back in the OHL this year.

Thank you for confirming that you stat watched. tears of joy
      Mar. 18 at 1:48 p.m.
      The context of what you were responding to is that he isn't NHL ready. He's not ready for pros whether it's AHL or NHL

Weird. He looked just fine the entire pre-season against NHLers and AHLers.
      Mar. 18 at 2:38 p.m.
      Quoting: Jfstompers
      More money on an mediocre center, we're collecting them. I'll wait and spend the heavy assets to get a good one. Just wasting more and more cap space.

Hell I'd even add a 3rd rounder to get Maatta so if all it takes is a 4th, I hope the Flames jump all over it. I like Maatta a lot, underrated D in the 4-6 slot IMO

Alot of Flames fans get really butt hurt when I put a 3rd. "HeS a cAp DuMp". I agree, very underrated third pairing defender that can play second pair when needed.
      Danielson plays a pro style of game. His offensive ability isn't the reason he was drafted so high, it's his two way play. It might be a stretch to assume he makes the team but I wouldn't be surprised.
      Mar. 18 at 2:39 p.m.
      Quoting: Jfstompers

Didn't mean to quote you on that first one.

I know collecting mediocre centres isn't a good idea. Just messing around with them idea of spending more at free agency in that regard. Ideally I wouldn't do that signing but the status quo is kind of boring.
      Jfstompers liked this.
      Mar. 18 at 2:43 p.m.

Danielson had a really good preseason playing against AHL and NHL players. I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibility that he could be on the team to start the season. For the 9 game stint, I thought he deserved it but I guess they thought better to send him back. I think, with his style of play, he could be playing well in the AHL right now. I guess only time will tell although I would have hoped to see a bit more offense in the dub this season.
      Mar. 18 at 2:57 p.m.
      Quoting: Lancebmx
      Danielson had a really good preseason playing against AHL and NHL players. I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibility that he could be on the team to start the season. For the 9 game stint, I thought he deserved it but I guess they thought better to send him back. I think, with his style of play, he could be playing well in the AHL right now. I guess only time will tell although I would have hoped to see a bit more offense in the dub this season.

His stats have dramatically increased since getting traded, but he’s not putting up world-beater numbers because he’s not a world beater offensive prospect.

Detroit basically drafted a guy they hope is even better than Larkin defensively, while maybe putting up close to the same numbers offensively.

Thats the type of play that doesn’t show up on a stat sheet, which is why both these geniuses are trashing him.
      Mar. 18 at 3:36 p.m.
      Pop Pop
      Quoting: Lancebmx
      Didn't mean to quote you on that first one.

I know collecting mediocre centres isn't a good idea. Just messing around with them idea of spending more at free agency in that regard. Ideally I wouldn't do that signing but the status quo is kind of boring.[/qu. I
      m frustrated by how they've constructed this team.
      Mar. 19 at 8:03 a.m.
      LBS
      Thank you for confirming that you stat watched. tears of joy

Thanks for confirming you don't know basic progression of a player lol
      Hope he'll put as many points as Larkin but, can't in the CHL . . . DELUSIONAL
      Mar. 19 at 1:04 p.m.
      Thanks for confirming you don't know basic progression of a player lol
      Hope he'll put as many points as Larkin but, can't in the CHL . . . DELUSIONAL

Weird... He seems to be producing just fine in Portland.

You should know that considering numbers on his EliteProspects page is about all you know about him. tears of joy
      Mar. 19 at 2:24 p.m.
      LBS
      Weird... He seems to be producing just fine in Portland.

You should know that considering numbers on his EliteProspects page is about all you know about him. tears of joy

Oh yeah really tearing up the league in Portland in comparison to other prospects . . . oh wait he isn't

I'm glad you have so little responsibility you have the time to watch CHL hockey as well as NHL, adults have to choose
      Mar. 19 at 4:29 p.m.
      Oh yeah really tearing up the league in Portland in comparison to other prospects . . . oh wait he isn't

I'm glad you have so little responsibility you have the time to watch CHL hockey as well as NHL, adults have to choose

Thank you for confirming you don't know **** about Danielson. tears of joy

Stay mad, I guess.

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll