SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Everyone leaves the draft happy

Everyone leaves the draft happy

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: Habs_22_14_20
Published: Apr. 13 at 4:10 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsColumbus Blue Jackets (4→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-SJ stays at #1 and land the best player from the draft
2Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Columbus goes with the 2nd best player in this year draft in Ivan Demidov. Columbus aren't scare to draft Russian players
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-CHI needs defense, especially on the right side. I think Levshunov is the perfect pick for them at 3 here with Celebrini and Demidov gone
4Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-ANA traded Drysdale for Gauthier and right now this looks like a good trade for ANA. They need a future top pairing RHD and they get one in Parekh here
5Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Bill Armstrong is going big body and they aren't scare to draft Russian. Last year they went off the board with Simashev and But, I think it's pretty obvious they go Silayev here
6Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Gorton/Hughes are looking at big player player with speed and talent. They drafted Slafkovsky in 2022, traded for Kirby Dach that same day and last year they drafted David Reinbacher. Cayden Lindstrom is probably very high on their list
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-OTT needs RHD but I can't see them passing on Sam Dickinson for Carter Yakemchuk. IMO they will go Defense here
8Logo of the Calgary Flames-Tij Iginla is having a great year and is having really good playoffs. Son of former player Jarome Iginla, too good to pass on the occasion to draft his son
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Though call here for BUF. It seems like they are set on the backend with all their lefty's in Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson and Byram. I don't think it's working well enough right now to skip on RHD Carter Yakemchuk
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Cole Eiserman has dropped enough, best goal scorer in this year's draft, NJ get a future top 6 goal scorer
11Logo of the Seattle Kraken-SEA really needs high-end prospect on the backend. They have good prospects but none with top pairing potential. Zeev Buium could be their next Vince Dunn
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-After Matvei Michkov falling in 2023, they pick another really talented player falling. I think what happen to Zach Benson last year will happen to Berkly Catton this year. Great value here at 12th
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-MBN is one of the most NHL ready player behind Macklin Celebrini. Good player two-way player with good seize, this guy makes a lot of sense for MIN
14Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Yzerman loves draftiing Europeens players, and they get a great one here in Konsta Helenius. Not far from being NHL ready, this guy already plays against man and has a strong year. Obvious pick here for DET IMO
15Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsAfter drafting Macklin Celebrini, I think SJ will be looking for a RHD. Adam Jiricek is a great prospect with a lot of upside.
16Logo of the Washington Capitals-WSH goes a little bit of the board and select another Russian forward in Igor Chernyshov.
17Logo of the New York Islanders-IMO the Isles need a forward game changer here. Trevor Connelly is pure offense, maybe a reach but the upside is definitely there
18Logo of the St. Louis Blues-St-Louis will be looking for their future LHD, though call between Cole Hutson and Aron Kiviharju. Because of seize I will go with Cole Hutson, but either would be good pick here
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
21Logo of the Nashville Predators-
22Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
23Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
24Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
26Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
29Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
Apr. 13 at 4:33 p.m.
mokumboi
The Blues cannot pick lower than 16th. And tiny Dmen who can't defend are the last thing they would want. They have one too many of those as is.
Apr. 13 at 9:22 p.m.
Rebuilding
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues cannot pick lower than 16th. And tiny Dmen who can't defend are the last thing they would want. They have one too many of those as is.

I know they won't be picking lower than 16th, they just haven't updated it
Who would you want at 16th ?
Apr. 13 at 9:45 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
I know they won't be picking lower than 16th, they just haven't updated it
Who would you want at 16th ?

Trade up.
Habs_22_14_20 liked this.
Apr. 14 at 1:25 a.m.
Rebuilding
Trade up.

What would you be welling to give to make such a jump (let’s say) move up top 10 at least to get Sam Dickinson
Apr. 14 at 12:43 p.m.
Not so Fasth

Thats capfriendly's fault
Apr. 14 at 12:45 p.m.
Sucks that Lev or Parekh don't make it to us, but I personally think Dickinson is the best defenseman in this draft so I wouldn't even be upset. I would also consider Iginla.
Apr. 17 at 1:41 a.m.
MTL isn’t looking for size. They said it when they drafted Slaf. He is a piece in the puzzle. Drafting Slaf and trading for Dach allows them to pick the player they want, not the player slighlty taller.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll