SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 mock v1

2024 mock v1

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: GDubb2Shiesty
Published: Apr. 22 at 3:16 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsPittsburgh Penguins (14→4)
  2. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→1)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-no brainer at 1
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-could also see Levshunov but I definitely think Dickinson is in play at 2
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Big right shot D-man to replace Drysdale. Wouldn't be surprised to see Parekh go here if they opt for a more offensive dman rather than a 2 way
4Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Elite goal scoring... not much else to say
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-I think Silayev is an instant upgrade over any of CBJ current LD prospect. Could also see them go Catton here
6Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-MTL has Slaf who's looking like hes gonna beat the bust allegations so i have them taking the boom or bust pick here. they have a plethora of draft capital so they will definetly take a chance here. could also see Lindstrom here
7Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-EK65 2.0 and probably one of my favorite prospects in the draft. Any team would love a guy like Parekh on their team and I can't see why ARZ/Utah would pass on him at 7.
8Logo of the Ottawa Senators-I know we need a RD but if Lindstrom is there at 8 Staios should be sprinting to the podium. Injuries could be a concern but Lindstrom and Tkachuk would be a nightmare for anyone to go up against. Also really like Yakemchuk here.
9Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Seattle only has 4 defense prospects 22 or under. Buium would be a homerun for Seattle at 9.
10Logo of the Calgary Flames-DKM but unless Calgary wins the lottery I really think Iginla goes here. Very talented player and even though I think Catton is better, I could definetly see this happening
11Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJD goes bpa and takes Catton at 11. would almost be a no-brainer here and i think theres a really strong chance he goes before 11.
12Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Much like Ottawa, Buffalo has a very thin list of right shot defensemen and if Yakemchuk is there at 12, I dont see why they would'nt take him
13Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-a 6'2 and 210lbs winger with a ton of upside. Would love to see Philly grab him
14Logo of the Minnesota Wild-There's always one guy that falls in the draft and I think Helenius falls to the Wild. 36 points in 51 games as a 17 year old playing against grown men is impresive.
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I think Detroit just goes BPA and i think Boisvert is gonna be a great middle six forward
16Logo of the Washington Capitals-
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
18Logo of the New York Islanders-
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
28Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
Apr. 22 at 4:29 p.m.
Lindstrom would be so sick
GDubb2Shiesty liked this.
Apr. 22 at 6:16 p.m.
Stovetop
As annoying as it would be to see PIT move up, I'd happily take their unprotected 2025 pick
GDubb2Shiesty liked this.
Apr. 23 at 8:49 a.m.
Quoting: AStovetop
As annoying as it would be to see PIT move up, I'd happily take their unprotected 2025 pick

IMO I think it would work out great San Jose, i think 2025 is significantly stronger than 2024 and i 100% could see pittsburgh being bottom 7 next season.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll