$4,600,000$4,600,000
    C, LW
    RFA
    Logo of the Ottawa Senators
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    RW, C
    UFA
    $950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    $825,000$825,000
    C
    RFA - 1
    $2,950,000$2,950,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $8,050,000$8,050,000
    LD
    UFA - 7
    Parekh, Zayne
    $925,000$925,000
    $850,000$850,000
    G
    RFA
    Pulkkinen, Jesse
    $925,000$925,000
    $4,600,000$4,600,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $850,000$850,000
    G
    RFA
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    LD
    RFA
    Kleber, Adam
    $925,000$925,000
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $8,000,000$8,000,000
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    $7,950,000$7,950,000
    C
    UFA - 5

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    May 6 at 6:13 p.m.
    I will still stand on Quinn + JJP.
    May 6 at 6:14 p.m.
    KFTW
    Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
    I will still stand on Quinn + JJP.

Maybe but we all know that’s a ridiculous ask . Look at the above lineup . It’s beautiful
    May 6 at 6:19 p.m.
    Quoting: csick
    Maybe but we all know that’s a ridiculous ask . Look at the above lineup . It’s beautiful

I feel like it's not that crazy. We are battling with Buffalo for playoff birth, Quinn is going to be a top 6 player for sure, but there's no telling Greentree who you took with the pick turns into anything. Quinn + Peterka should be the ask.

Imagine Peterka - Timmy - McQueen
    Quinn - Pinto - Batherson
    csick liked this.
    May 6 at 6:20 p.m.
    KFTW
    I feel like it's not that crazy. We are battling with Buffalo for playoff birth, Quinn is going to be a top 6 player for sure, but there's no telling Greentree who you took with the pick turns into anything. Quinn + Peterka should be the ask.

It would be one of the two + a 10-15 pick . That’s way more than fair
    StutzlesNumber1Fan liked this.
    May 6 at 6:25 p.m.
    It would be one of the two + a 10-15 pick . That’s way more than fair

Maybe, I just think multiple teams would send big offers for Brady that Buffalo would have to include both to get him.
    May 6 at 6:26 p.m.
    KFTW
    Maybe, I just think multiple teams would send big offers for Brady that Buffalo would have to include both to get him.

Greentree is the next Boldy
    May 6 at 6:27 p.m.
    Greentree is the next Boldy

You think so? He has really great size, I just expected more from him at the U18.
    May 6 at 6:30 p.m.
    KFTW
    You think so? He has really great size, I just expected more from him at the U18.

There’s a few guys that didn’t have an insane showing at the U-18 but I don’t hold it much value. It’s harder playing on stacked teams and knowing where you fit. It’s not a big sample size, it’s at the end of the season when everyone is probably tired
    May 6 at 6:46 p.m.
    Sabres fan

Imagine Peterka - Timmy - McQueen
    Quinn - Pinto - Batherson

Thinking like that is why Buffalo should never make this deal with Ottawa. That type of package should be good enough to get any power forward across the league. But you have this idea that a 60 point player on average is worth that much. Pick a different power forward on any other team and that offer does more than enough to get them. Buffalo should just look to a western conference team and make a decent offer from one of their younger power forwards. The last name Tkachuk doesn’t mean you’re a god. But apparently the last name Marner does, at least if you ask him 😆
    May 6 at 6:49 p.m.
    Quoting: Tjm220
    Thinking like that is why Buffalo should never make this deal with Ottawa. That type of package should be good enough to get any power forward across the league. But you have this idea that a 60 point player on average is worth that much. Pick a different power forward on any other team and that offer does more than enough to get them. Buffalo should just look to a western conference team and make a decent offer from one of their younger power forwards. The last name Tkachuk doesn’t mean you’re a god. But apparently the last name Marner does, at least if you ask him 😆

What other power forward is producing 35 goals consistently?
    csick liked this.
    May 6 at 6:54 p.m.
    KFTW

Brady will surely put up 40+ next year imo. And he also led the league in primary points. So a few more stat padding secondary assists and he could’ve got like 85-95 lol
    May 6 at 6:56 p.m.
    Sabres fan

Sometimes it’s not about finding somebody who’s already doing it, but has the potential to get there. Brady is already older than a good chunk of our core, and we’d prefer a player who was closer to the age of everybody else if we’re giving up a king’s ransom to bring them in. Aside from the fact that both Peterka and Quinn could score 30 goals next year, dollars to donuts says could Tkachuk isn’t going to score 60, but if a Tkachuk is going to do it, it won’t be him. It’ll be his brother. What you’re asking for is the kind of offer you pay for a Hart trophy candidate. Like I’ve been telling people here for months he’s the wrong brother, and Florida isn’t giving up the good one.
    May 6 at 6:58 p.m.
    Sometimes it’s not about finding somebody who’s already doing it, but has the potential to get there. Brady is already older than a good chunk of our core, and we’d prefer a player who was closer to the age of everybody else if we’re giving up a king’s ransom to bring them in. Aside from the fact that both Peterka and Quinn could score 30 goals next year, dollars to donuts says could Tkachuk isn’t going to score 60, but if a Tkachuk is going to do it, it won’t be him. It’ll be his brother. What you’re asking for is the kind of offer you pay for a Hart trophy candidate. Like I’ve been telling people here for months he’s the wrong brother, and Florida isn’t giving up the good one.

He's 24 years old, he literally is younger or the exact same age as some of your core. He brings more than just goals though which is why he is so valuable.
    May 6 at 7:07 p.m.
    Sabres fan
    He's 24 years old, he literally is younger or the exact same age as some of your core. He brings more than just goals though which is why he is so valuable.

He is the type of player Buffalo should try to bring in, and you’re right he is about the right age. I thought he was older for some reason. But he plays our division and therefore the trade cost would not be sensible. Calgary is more likely to give up Sharongovich for less than the cost of Tkachuk, just for example. Alex Tuch never scored 30 goals before coming to Buffalo. Even in a down year for everyone on offense except for Peterka he still put in 22. In a Normal season he’ll nail 30 again. Finding another Tuch will be cheaper than paying the premium for Brady Tkachuk. Of course, that assumes that Adams is even planning on a big deal trade, and I’d be willing to bet he’s not. Even if he probably should to save his own job.
    May 6 at 7:08 p.m.
    KFTW

Bruh.

Anyone who thinks Brady is too old is hilarious. He’s literally 1 year older than cozens and younger than Tage lol. Your whole core doesn’t have to be within a 2 year age
    May 6 at 7:08 p.m.

for the billionth time, OTT ill NOT trade brady to a divisonal rival without a big overpay....
    May 6 at 7:09 p.m.
    Brady will surely put up 40+ next year imo. And he also led the league in primary points. So a few more stat padding secondary assists and he could’ve got like 85-95 lol

not with Smith 2.0 as HC, the whole teem will be worst than this year.
    May 6 at 7:09 p.m.
    KFTW
    He is the type of player Buffalo should try to bring in, and you’re right he is about the right age. I thought he was older for some reason. But he plays our division and therefore the trade cost would not be sensible. Calgary is more likely to give up Sharongovich for less than the cost of Tkachuk, just for example. Alex Tuch never scored 30 goals before coming to Buffalo. Even in a down year for everyone on offense except for Peterka he still put in 22. In a Normal season he’ll nail 30 again. Finding another Tuch will be cheaper than paying the premium for Brady Tkachuk. Of course, that assumes that Adams is even planning on a big deal trade, and I’d be willing to bet he’s not. Even if he probably should to save his own job.

At some point you have to move some of these guys. Half of Rosen, Kulich, Savoie , Ostlund , etc won’t have a spot on the roster lol.
    May 6 at 7:16 p.m.
    Sabres fan
    At some point you have to move some of these guys. Half of Rosen, Kulich, Savoie , Ostlund , etc won’t have a spot on the roster lol.

I wouldn’t expect them all to be in Buffalo next year. At least two of them will be with Rochester if we don’t move them. And if I’m being completely honest, I think one of them is going to be traded in the not so distant future. But my guess is it’s Rosen if the Sabres are the ones choosing who they’re willing to lose. The other three are only on the table for a big fish that Adams decides he has to have, And there aren’t many guys worth giving up prospects of that caliber. Realistically, any of those three could be the best prospect in another team’s system.
    May 6 at 7:21 p.m.
    KFTW
    I wouldn’t expect them all to be in Buffalo next year. At least two of them will be with Rochester if we don’t move them. And if I’m being completely honest, I think one of them is going to be traded in the not so distant future. But my guess is it’s Rosen if the Sabres are the ones choosing who they’re willing to lose. The other three are only on the table for a big fish that Adams decides he has to have, And there aren’t many guys worth giving up prospects of that caliber. Realistically, any of those three could be the best prospect in another team’s system.

I would tell you right now I would not move Brady for any kulich, Rosen, Ostlund or Savoie as the centrepiece. Maybe like Kyrou or Necas is what you’d get
    May 6 at 9:58 p.m.
    Sabres fan
    I would tell you right now I would not move Brady for any kulich, Rosen, Ostlund or Savoie as the centrepiece. Maybe like Kyrou or Necas is what you’d get

That’s basically what I’m saying. Ottawa wants more than he will ever be worth to Buffalo. Buffalo will be far better served to look elsewhere to bring in a more physical winger, who does not have to be a Tkachuk. Lawson Crause would cost less for example. Utah isn’t likely to be shopping him, but they do have options if they’re looking to find a difference maker.
    csick liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll