SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock draft - Post lottery

Mock draft - Post lottery

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: LIRIK
Published: May 7 at 10:57 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the San Jose SharksSan Jose Sharks (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks (2→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-San Jose pick the best player available.
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Chicago biggest need is on right defense. Levshunov also add size to a rather small future core.
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Anaheim GM said he wants to add a RW (or a RHD). Demidov fills that need and is too good to pass on. Comparable : Kucherov
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Columbus also have good prospects at all position, but could add size on LD.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montréal can't pass on a 6'3 left handed center. They need to add size to their top 6.
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa need a RD. Silayev is left handed, but he played right side all season in the KHL. He's also the most NHL ready prospect available.
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Seattle are the 4th worst team for goals. They need a sniper.
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-Calgary would be very happy to draft Iginla. Obviously because of family ties, but also because he's a hard working kid who will lead their rebuild.
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-NJ gets exactly what they need with Helenius. A hard working RW who never gives up.
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Buffalo biggest need in on right defense. They could use a 6'3 defenseman with a heavy shot.
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Philadelphia need prospects on every position. They take BPA.
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Minnesota craved an offensive center for years. They're very happy to take Catton.
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit need a hard working power forward like MBN.
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-St-Louis need a RHD but none are available. Sennecke rised on many lists lately after his playoffs and his growth.
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-
18Logo of the New York Islanders-
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
May 7 at 11:00 p.m.
14. San Jose is now loaded with forwards. With their second pick in the top 15, they can afford to reach a few spots and draft the best defensive defenseman available.
May 7 at 11:24 p.m.
Can’t see Columbus passing on lindstrom
May 7 at 11:32 p.m.
I agree that RD is a need for the Hawks, but you are INCREDIBLY incredibly far off about size on the future D-core. Korchinski is 6'2, Vlasic is 6'6, Del Mastro is 6'4, Sam Rinzel is 6'4... We got size. We just need some real top pairing guys to emerge
May 8 at 12:57 a.m.
Quoting: SlickWilly
I agree that RD is a need for the Hawks, but you are INCREDIBLY incredibly far off about size on the future D-core. Korchinski is 6'2, Vlasic is 6'6, Del Mastro is 6'4, Sam Rinzel is 6'4... We got size. We just need some real top pairing guys to emerge

I considered the forwards in the core too.

I got Levshunov as the clear number 2 in this draft. He's a future top pairing complete RHD.
May 8 at 12:59 a.m.
Quoting: SK101
Can’t see Columbus passing on lindstrom

I got them drafting the best LHD in the draft considering Lindstrom injuries and the fact that they drafted Fantilli last year.
May 8 at 7:07 a.m.
Quoting: LIRIK
I got them drafting the best LHD in the draft considering Lindstrom injuries and the fact that they drafted Fantilli last year.

They already have werenski, mateychuk, and svozil on the left side. They need size in their forward group
May 8 at 10:08 a.m.
Quoting: LIRIK
I considered the forwards in the core too.

I got Levshunov as the clear number 2 in this draft. He's a future top pairing complete RHD.

Yes, that is true, but the point is that our current D core already has size, so adding more size to the back end doesnt really solve an issue then. I could see that being a point made if you're targeting Lindstrom.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll