SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

The Prediction RE DO (Calgary is a playoff team)

Aug. 14, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Pain.
EAST
1.NY Rangers
2.Pittsburgh
3.Tampa Bay
4.Columbus
5.Montreal
6.Toronto
7.Philadelphia
8.Carolina
WEST
1.Dallas
2.Edmonton
3.Nashville
4.Anaheim
5.Minnesota
6.San Jose
7.Winnipeg
8.Calgary
Aug. 14, 2017 at 7:43 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Where are Chicago and Washington?
Aug. 14, 2017 at 8:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: EthanK24
Where are Chicago and Washington?

Chicago could miss the playoffs (i think they make it but it's pretty close), but i agree about the Caps.
Aug. 14, 2017 at 8:31 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
I'll say it again -- Philadelphia beating out Washington won't happen. The only way this happens is if the Caps are crippled with injuries. I mean like Ovechkin, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Oshie, Orlov, Niskanen, Holtby and Grubauer all miss significant time this season. Even though we lost a bunch of players, we still have a core that many teams would love to have. We have the best goalie tandem in the league, three top pairing defenseman, 2 #1 centers, the greatest goal scorer of the generation, an extremely creative and effective winger, and a blossoming star winger. A team with that core doesn't miss the playoffs unless injuries kill them (i.e. Tampa this year)
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Aug. 14, 2017 at 9:07 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz
I'll say it again -- Philadelphia beating out Washington won't happen. The only way this happens is if the Caps are crippled with injuries. I mean like Ovechkin, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Oshie, Orlov, Niskanen, Holtby and Grubauer all miss significant time this season. Even though we lost a bunch of players, we still have a core that many teams would love to have. We have the best goalie tandem in the league, three top pairing defenseman, 2 #1 centers, the greatest goal scorer of the generation, an extremely creative and effective winger, and a blossoming star winger. A team with that core doesn't miss the playoffs unless injuries kill them (i.e. Tampa this year)

i agree

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll