Forums/Armchair-GM

Trade with PIT,COL,NSH and ANA

Created by: Billy739
Team: 2017-18 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Feb. 4, 2018
Published: Feb. 4, 2018
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
our development systems D isnt up to par so like NSH in 2003 i'm stock piling 2nd picks knowing this is a stacked D draft hoping that in the end we can land a Suter,Weber and Klein to build around this is all about the rebuild and bringing in young leaders that will be hitting their 30s by the time the youth it ready expcept the patches deal which was ab out getting Kossila to play with lehkonen in the future as i feel theyd be great together .
Rowney is brought in because MTL needs a faceoff capable right hander as we only have shaw while he is a UFA will likely not have a market to test and Bonino for bulk faceoffs as we take 4000 faceoffs a year and without plekky we need a bonino or we got 2 wingers taking close to 1300 faceoffs each just to make chucky and froese full time centers.
Trades
MTL
  1. Rowney, Carter
  2. 2018 2nd round pick (PIT)
Additional Details:
PIT gives up pending UFA Rowney
and a late 2nd pick for a early third pick and
MTL agreeing to retain half cap
PIT
  1. Plekanec, Tomas ($3,000,000 retained)
  2. 2018 3rd round pick (MTL)
Additional Details:
MTL gets a RW who can take faceoffs if needed and a 2nd pick for their 3rd
MTL
  1. Bonino, Nick
Additional Details:
NSH has immediately regretted signing Bonino to 4 m for 4 years given the cap hell they are in with Josi and Elli's contracts ending next season and the season after among others.

NSH gets a cheap cap friendly 20 goal scorer and a depth faceoff capable player with size and hits hard to help this year that you can leave in the AHL next year .

NSH is getting a good deal for a third line center who didnt fit in there as Jarnkrok has taken half the faceoffs on third for Bonino .

NSH
  1. Byron, Paul
  2. De La Rose, Jacob
  3. 2018 5th round pick (LAK)
Additional Details:
MTL gives up Byron ,Prospect and a pick for Bonino who has not been what NSH signed up for when they overpaid a 3rd line center
MTL
  1. Yakupov, Nail
Additional Details:
Carr has 10 pts in 17 games and is just 1/11 wingers fighting for 10 spots and Deslauriers and Shaw have gotten his minutes lately.

Benn is our top PK guy and a utility d like Barberio he can play anywhere and do well but is best at 3rd pair playing PP and Pk minutes to utilize his size and big slap shot

Mccarron because if Yaku-bust can be revived in COL
why cant Mccarron
COL
  1. Benn, Jordie
  2. Carr, Daniel
  3. McCarron, Michael
Additional Details:
MTL does this to make room in our system for all the draft picks coming while testing out everyone's theory about yakupov-chucky
MTL
  1. Kossila, Kalle
  2. Larsson, Jacob
  3. 2018 2nd round pick (ANA)
  4. 2019 2nd round pick (ANA)
Additional Details:
Kossila, K
Larsson, J

Additional Details: 1/2 picks becomes a 1st if ANA makes playoffs
2/2 picks becomes a 1st if ANA wins a cup

in exchange MTL retains half cap and gives up a 4th pick next year that becomes a 2nd if Patches does not re-sign
ANA
  1. Pacioretty, Max ($2,250,000 retained)
  2. 2019 4th round pick (MTL)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
Logo of the MTL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$75,000,000$63,427,141$0$607,500$11,572,859
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 6
$912,500$912,500
C
UFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$875,000$875,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$650,000$650,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$4,100,000$4,100,000
C, LW
UFA - 4
$839,166$839,166
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$3,900,000$3,900,000
C, RW
UFA - 5
$612,500$612,500
C, RW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
C
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,625,000$4,625,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 9
$6,500,000$6,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 1
$748,333$748,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 4
$700,000$700,000
G
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
$2,100,000$2,100,000
LD
UFA - 3
$894,166$894,166
LD
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 4, 2018 at 3:46 p.m.
Nicely done. Value to both teams in deals. These work.
Billy739 liked this.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 3:47 p.m.
Lafreniere
I like the Penguins trade. Losing like 10-15 spots but upgrading Rowney to Plekanec.
Billy739 liked this.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 3:53 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: ShafferPens
I like the Penguins trade. Losing like 10-15 spots but upgrading Rowney to Plekanec.

that one was REALLY tricky as i wasnt 100% on the plans for Rowney in the future .
i took the chance because he is a pending UFA and i seen last year PIT wont sell the farm to keep the tractor so to speak trying to re-sign them
Feb. 4, 2018 at 3:54 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Gofnut999
Nicely done. Value to both teams in deals. These work.

yeah the COL one i wasnt sure on
i 100% only did it because all i ever hear from our fans is 'get yakupuv that will fix chucky'

it was hard working him into the line ups tho i have to admit i didnt like putting shaw where he is
Feb. 4, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
Anaheim isn’t giving up their next two firsts. They need a quality defenseman before a Forward. The Ducks defense has been trash and the only Carlyle doesn’t play Bieksa is if their is a significantly better player because he LOVES Bieksa.
Rocket88 liked this.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 4:01 p.m.
Lafreniere
Quoting: Billy739
that one was REALLY tricky as i wasnt 100% on the plans for Rowney in the future .
i took the chance because he is a pending UFA and i seen last year PIT wont sell the farm to keep the tractor so to speak trying to re-sign them

Just saying ... Rowney ******* sucks.
Billy739 liked this.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 4:09 p.m.
The ANA deal is horrendous. Patches isn’t getting kind of return.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 4:26 p.m.
I don't see value for Montreal in any of these trades except for Anaheim, and as people have pointed out Anaheim isn't going to do it.
Rowney is a UFA and Montreal is selling, they aren't giving up a 3rd for him and Plekanec with retention is worth a 2nd plus small sweetener, low B high C prospect.
Byron on his own is worth Bonino, probably Bonino+ when contracts are looked at, Nashville should be adding not Montreal.
Yakupov has had one decent season and that was the shortened one. Based on what Carr has shown while in the lineup Yakupov is not an upgrade worth adding Benn to get. Getting Yakupov might have been worth it during the off season when there was no cost, which is the only time I have heard people bring it up, but not at this point.
Feb. 5, 2018 at 5:50 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: HockeyNM1510
Anaheim isn’t giving up their next two firsts. They need a quality defenseman before a Forward. The Ducks defense has been trash and the only Carlyle doesn’t play Bieksa is if their is a significantly better player because he LOVES Bieksa.

re-read it again you didnt pay attention and gave a **** rating because your reading comprehension is poor.
its two 2nds with conditions and given you are barely in the playoff race its likely not to change
Feb. 5, 2018 at 6:03 p.m.
Billy739
Quoting: J2W
I don't see value for Montreal in any of these trades except for Anaheim, and as people have pointed out Anaheim isn't going to do it.
Rowney is a UFA and Montreal is selling, they aren't giving up a 3rd for him and Plekanec with retention is worth a 2nd plus small sweetener, low B high C prospect.
Byron on his own is worth Bonino, probably Bonino+ when contracts are looked at, Nashville should be adding not Montreal.
Yakupov has had one decent season and that was the shortened one. Based on what Carr has shown while in the lineup Yakupov is not an upgrade worth adding Benn to get. Getting Yakupov might have been worth it during the off season when there was no cost, which is the only time I have heard people bring it up, but not at this point.

there is a description at the top that cover's 3/4 of what you are confused about.
i see that you are new and likely just missed it but if you look up top a lot of your questions are answered

as for Yakupuv like i said above to gofnut999 as well as in the description its a 2 part logic
1 we got about 15 wingers fighting for 10 spots and my whole design was built around drafting a lot
of players this year to replace most of those i got rid of . 2 its because fans non stop say they want yakupuv-chucky
So i figured it was the only win win situation to dump assets and get a return fans wouldnt cry over . (as our fans cry ALOT )

'byron on his own is worth bonino' that wasnt the point, we lost a late 5th pick and DLR because you'd be foolish to think only MTL is looking at bonino
this is the trade deadline coming up and supply vs demand 100% is a factor which is why 2 of this sites more knowledgeable fans who usually call me out down to the pick
were for the first time i've seen in agreement about these moves because they see MTL after plekky is gone has Chucky and Froese as centers with Shaw and Danault as faceoff capable centers
so these moves including the Rowney for secondary faceoffs was needed to help us reach the 4000 faceoff plateau MTL reaches each year and without them after 2800 we'd be screwed
Feb. 5, 2018 at 6:27 p.m.
Edited Feb. 5, 2018 at 7:17 p.m.
there is a description at the top that cover's 3/4 of what you are confused about.
i see that you are new and likely just missed it but if you look up top a lot of your questions are answered

as for Yakupuv like i said above to gofnut999 as well as in the description its a 2 part logic
1 we got about 15 wingers fighting for 10 spots and my whole design was built around drafting a lot
of players this year to replace most of those i got rid of . 2 its because fans non stop say they want yakupuv-chucky
So i figured it was the only win win situation to dump assets and get a return fans wouldnt cry over . (as our fans cry ALOT )

'byron on his own is worth bonino' that wasnt the point, we lost a late 5th pick and DLR because you'd be foolish to think only MTL is looking at bonino
this is the trade deadline coming up and supply vs demand 100% is a factor which is why 2 of this sites more knowledgeable fans who usually call me out down to the pick
were for the first time i've seen in agreement about these moves because they see MTL after plekky is gone has Chucky and Froese as centers with Shaw and Danault as faceoff capable centers
so these moves including the Rowney for secondary faceoffs was needed to help us reach the 4000 faceoff plateau MTL reaches each year and without them after 2800 we'd be screwed

The problem is that your description doesn't answer most of my questions. I will go through this in order. I have re-read your desription just fyi.
Giving up a 3rd to bring in Rowney is bad, Plekanec will fetch a 2nd plus with retention because Pit is not the only team that will be looking at him. We don't need a RHF for faceoffs since we are not in contention and can just call up players and see what sticks, he will not be worth resigning.
As for Yakupov, I have not heard any Habs fan whine about getting him since he signed in Colorado, outside of a few dumb*** people who I am pretty sure are trolls, so I would not give up Carr and Benn for him. And if we need a RHF to take faceoffs then we keep and call up McCarron, maybe he will do better if he is told that is his only job for the rest of the season.
Why is Montreal looking to get Bonino? We don't have a problem when it comes to 3-4 centres we have a problem at 1-2. Montreal should not even be looking at Bonino let alone giving up the best value in the trade, Byron. Even if Montreal wanted him they won't be adding at the deadline, they would make a trade during the offseason.
Your description talks about adding 2nd or getting guys for faceoffs, but you only gain a 2nd(which can be gained without losing a third) and as I said before faceoffs really don't matter this year, so we shouldn't be giving up assets at a lose for it.
Plekanec will likely be cheaper to resign than Bonino's cost moving forward as well. Sorry for the edits, had to clarify a thought or two.
Feb. 5, 2018 at 7:31 p.m.
Billy739
The problem is that your description doesn't answer most of my questions. I will go through this in order. I have re-read your desription just fyi.
Giving up a 3rd to bring in Rowney is bad, Plekanec will fetch a 2nd plus with retention because Pit is not the only team that will be looking at him. We don't need a RHF for faceoffs since we are not in contention and can just call up players and see what sticks, he will not be worth resigning.
As for Yakupov, I have not heard any Habs fan whine about getting him since he signed in Colorado, outside of a few dumb*** people who I am pretty sure are trolls, so I would not give up Carr and Benn for him. And if we need a RHF to take faceoffs then we keep and call up McCarron, maybe he will do better if he is told that is his only job for the rest of the season.
Why is Montreal looking to get Bonino? We don't have a problem in when it comes to 3-4 centres we have a problem at 1-2. Montreal should not even be looking at Bonino let alone giving up the best value in the trade, Byron. Even if Montreal wanted him they won't be adding at the deadline, they would make a trade during the offseason.
Your description talks about adding 2nd or getting guys for faceoffs, but you only gain a 2nd(which can be gained without losing a third) and as I said before faceoffs really don't matter this year. Plekanec will likely be cheaper to resign than Bonino's cost moving forward as well.

the third we are giving up , you'll see we are upgrading an early 3rd for a mid-late 2nd
if you dont see the value in this you'll never hit double digit likes on this site.(being blunt because 2 exp members here seen it right away and you twice missed it )

Mccarron got flown to MTL from STJ last year after his suspension for his final warning after hanging out his goalie 5 games in a row then headbutting a player after the game
because he was on a 6 game temper tantrum because MT sent him down because he gained weight and got slower when he was told to drop weight and improve his skating.
Mccarron is a ghost here because CJ didnt like his attitude, he tried him then sent him permanently to the AHL when it would make more sense to use Mccarron given that unlike
Froese ,DLR and Deslauriers he is waiver exempt and can move freely but CJ doesnt trust him. most MTL fans know this and all STJ ice caps fans do. but again we've had only 1 right handed faceoff guy in Shaw and brought up Froese who is hands down 10% worse in the faceoff circle then Mccarron but Froese jumps when CJ says how high so he gets what should have been Mccarrons minutes.

in order to make Chucky top 6 Center when he can only take 600-700 faceoffs before dropping below 47% win rate
we have to bulk up as Shaw is good for max 700,Danault is good for 1000 and Froese doesnt even have positive win rate but is good for 600 max at his career best.
tht means with our roster as is and to make Chucky center we'd have to cover the remaining 1000 faceoffs to hit the minimum 4000 we take per year.

given 2/4 centers are actually secondary faceoff wingers playing center this leaves us in need of another bulk faceoff guy on third or chucky cant play center

of all the Centers available at 1000+ faceoffs Bonino is the only one with a high enough cap hit and term to scare off 90% of playoff teams which means we could actually land him
Especially given the cap hell NSH is in from 2018-2020 getting rid of Bonino would help them and us but NSH is in a position where retaining cap isnt going to happen which is why i took him over OTT JGP whom every Playoff team will be after . (this is also why i picked up Rowney incase Shaw has to play center he can help 2nd and third with secondary faceoffs which is about as logical a move as they come and cheap by getting a player who isnt going to have 4-6 teams in UFA bidding on him )

if you look above i got 6 picks in the first two rounds because there is a lot of quality in this years top 60 and when we draft them that means 6 new contracts have
to be facilitated and given we are at 44 contracts already with Bitten ,Pazetta,Evans,Naatinen , among others moving out the 3 very specific youth picks i chose was calculated
because i see the big picture and am trying to explain it clearly enough so you guys can see what i mean but there is only so much i can do if you know nothing about our youth prospects turning 20 that needs contracts not to mention Evans and Naatinen who have developed in NCAA and Liiga who can go UFA if we dont sign them

if you dont get it still then my builds are simply to advanced and given you've built zero teams yourself you really shouldnt be so critical for a new guy
until you offer something we can see to gauge your hockey knowledge .
Feb. 5, 2018 at 7:40 p.m.
Billy739
also wtf does bonino's cost matter when the cap is going up and we have over 10m unspent on this build focused on drafting heavy like NSH 2003 as i keep repeating ?

having 14m cap and only being able to take 2800/4000 faceoffs isnt a win its just being cheap and not addressing the issues we need to .
if we ignore the fact that Chucky and Danault will be destroyed under the pressure without Bonino the other upside is our two third line players
have 2 cups each from third line on teams that havent been the same since they left taking a combined 1900-2000 faceoffs for us .

given PIT hd 11m between 2 players on 3rd line to get 2 cups
i'd figure spending less then 8 is more then worth it given it allows chucky the space to focus on the positional side of playing center
and ease into faceoffs
Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:21 p.m.
Edited Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:31 p.m.
also wtf does bonino's cost matter when the cap is going up and we have over 10m unspent on this build focused on drafting heavy like NSH 2003 as i keep repeating ?

having 14m cap and only being able to take 2800/4000 faceoffs isnt a win its just being cheap and not addressing the issues we need to .
if we ignore the fact that Chucky and Danault will be destroyed under the pressure without Bonino the other upside is our two third line players
have 2 cups each from third line on teams that havent been the same since they left taking a combined 1900-2000 faceoffs for us .

given PIT hd 11m between 2 players on 3rd line to get 2 cups
i'd figure spending less then 8 is more then worth it given it allows chucky the space to focus on the positional side of playing center
and ease into faceoffs

The problem I have with the Pit trade is that as I have said in both posts and you have not refuted, Plekanec with retention will get a 2nd+, so the 3rd for Rowney is simply a wasted resourse because if he is on the team next season we are already behind and can likely be realistically written off by December.
At no point did I say McCarron should be on the team, simple inferred that he was a better candidate, baggage attached, to spending a 3rd during a lottery year. Again if Rowney is resigned, exempting a Weise/Deslauriers style time with the Habs, it means we are not ready to compete and he isn't worth picks to acquire. Again I don't see how Galchenyuk or anything to do with top 2 centres enters this conversation, you have not gained that and 3-4 centres can be filled in house without losing assets. I don't care about the magic number of 4k in the dot if the players taking the draws are useless otherwise.
Bonino's cost matters, again, because 3-4C is, again, not where the problem is and can be filled for a lower cap hit without giving up assets that could get us picks at this draft.
You gained 3 2nd round picks (while possibly giving 1 up) and only 1 in the trades I am critiquing, which does not help make your description fix the poor value for Montreal.
I think you are placing to much value on FOW% and not enough on the centre improving the team. Montreal is currently ahead of 3 Playoff , and 1 bubble team in FOW%, and 1 of those teams is Tampa.
In theory I want the C position next season (barring a Tavares signing) to be filled by Galchenyuk or Drouin, maybe a tandem, then an offseason signing, followed by Danault and Plekanec, with Byron, Shaw, and guys like DLR spotting in in emergency. Where does Bonino or Rowney fit? How do they improve the problem at the top of the lineup?
Also players in junior do not count against the 50 man, so unless we get an NHL ready player in the 2nd round we really don't need the extra roster spots. Letting DLR and Carr walk is better than the trades you have them in.
Your builds aren't too advanced they just don't have good value for a rebuilding team and your insults don't change that. Why should I not be critical? I thought that was the point of the AGM, to give our opinion on the value of trades, was I wrong?
Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
Billy739
The problem I have with the Pit trade is that as I have said in both posts and you have not refuted, Plekanec with retention will get a 2nd+, so the 3rd for Rowney is simply a wasted resourse because if he is on the team next season we are already behind and can likely be realistically written off by December.
At no point did I say McCarron should be on the team, simple inferred that he was a better candidate, baggage attached, to spending a 3rd during a lottery year. Again if Rowney is resigned, exempting a Weise/Deslauriers style time with the Habs, it means we are not ready to compete and he isn't worth picks to acquire. Again I don't see how Galchenyuk or anything to do with top 2 centres enters this conversation, you have not gained that and 3-4 centres can be filled in house without losing assets. I don't care about the magic number of 4k in the dot if the players taking the draws are useless otherwise.
Bonino's cost matters, again, because 3-4C is, again, not where the problem is and can be filled for a lower cap hit without giving up assets that could get us picks at this draft.
You gained 3 2nd round picks and only 1 in the trades I am critiquing, which does not help make your description fix the poor value for Montreal.
I think you are placing to much value on FOW% and not enough on the centre improving the team. Montreal is currently ahead of 3 Playoff , and 1 bubble team in FOW%, and 1 of those teams is Tampa.
In theory I want the C position next season (barring a Tavares signing) to be filled by Galchenyuk or Drouin, maybe a tandem, then an offseason signing, followed by Danault and Plekanec, with Byron, Shaw, and guys like DLR spotting in in emergency. Where does Bonino or Rowney fit? How do they improve the problem at the top of the lineup?
Also players in junior do not count against the 50 man, so unless we get an NHL ready player in the 2nd round we really don't need the extra roster spots. Letting DLR and Carr walk is better than the trades you have them in.
Your builds aren't too advanced they just don't have good value for a rebuilding team and your insults don't change that. Why should I not be critical? I thought that was the point of the AGM, to give our opinion on the value of trades, was I wrong?

first of this is my build not yours so if you dont like my direction do something you havent and create your own team.

i'd NEVER EVER make this team worse by signing plekky and destroying the legacy he built here anymore then it already has been .
the problem is you take away more then you offer and on these forums that just means you'll stay at 6 likes for the rest of your time on here
i've been here a month and got better feedback then people who have been here 2 years as voted by the people .

honestly i want you to make your own team so you can see just how hard it is to keep things logical enough that the veterans on here dont destroy you
yet simple enough the new guys who just signed up dont waste an hour of your time instead of building their own team
Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:34 p.m.
Billy739
You gained 3 2nd round picks (while possibly giving 1 up) and only 1 in the trades I am critiquing, which does not help make your description fix the poor value for Montreal.

i think you've proven clearly you need to create your own teams and get the feed back from the Mrhockey's and Eli's out there who will rip your posts apart over the simplest things .
maybe then you'll realize you are spending to much time on our posts when 99% of us put our effort into building our own teams instead of trying to create problems out of context based on opinion .
Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:48 p.m.
Edited Feb. 5, 2018 at 8:54 p.m.
first of this is my build not yours so if you dont like my direction do something you havent and create your own team.

i'd NEVER EVER make this team worse by signing plekky and destroying the legacy he built here anymore then it already has been .
the problem is you take away more then you offer and on these forums that just means you'll stay at 6 likes for the rest of your time on here
i've been here a month and got better feedback then people who have been here 2 years as voted by the people .

honestly i want you to make your own team so you can see just how hard it is to keep things logical enough that the veterans on here dont destroy you
yet simple enough the new guys who just signed up dont waste an hour of your time instead of building their own team

I don't disagree with the direction, I disagree with the value. I don't have a problem with the players you got rid of to make roster space (DLR, McCarron, even Carr and Benn), but the return for them doesn't help the team, in the case of Bonino, "who has not been what NSH signed up for when they overpaid a 3rd line center", it hurts them. Again what does creating my own fantasy trade have to do with player value, the thing you aren't disputing?
I am not saying I could make a better team than you, I am simple stating that as I see it your values are off, you have actually agreed with me on the Byron trade and not refuted that on the Rowney deal, just said we need guys to take faceoffs.
Plekanec is still a servicable 3rd line C and I would have him play as a solid 4th line C, not sure how that harms his legacy.
How am I taking more than I offer, a solid defensive 3rd line centre, who is good with faceoffs, is worth a late second based on history at the TDL. Retaining to make him more affordable and get more teams in on him will raise the price a bit. Byron is at worst slightly worse than Bonino, who Montreal doesn't need anyway, and is on a much more team friendly deal. You have him going to a team you describe as in cap hell going forward, yet expect Montreal to add.
Also you have likes equal to 12% of you posts, I have likes equal to 37.5% of mine. Just because you more active doesn't mean you're better

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll