Forums/NHL Trades

(LAK/WSH) - Hagelin for 2019 3rd and 2020 conditional 6th round pick

Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 21, 2019 at 5:01 p.m.
Quoting: pharrow
I don't think you get it. He was.
He wasn't putting up his numbers on the PK. Which had us middle of the pack. And the line he was on was still bleeding goals.

Like I said. He has not been the same player since breaking his ankle. My guess is he got plates in it.

do you even watch the games? when malkin and kessel were on the line with hagelin that isn't exactly the easiest to cover up for no matter how good one person is defensively. Combine that with Johnson at defense and Murray playing awful, the whole team was coughing up goals. He wasn't 2016 hagelin(offensively or defensively) anymore, but still wasn't bad defensively.
Feb. 21, 2019 at 5:06 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: awesome
do you even watch the games? when malkin and kessel were on the line with hagelin that isn't exactly the easiest to cover up for no matter how good one person is defensively. Combine that with Johnson at defense and Murray playing awful, the whole team was coughing up goals. He wasn't 2016 hagelin(offensively or defensively) anymore, but still wasn't bad defensively.

Dude you are talking to someone who watches every penguins game. I know how his play was. Clearly you don't.
Don't tell me the Malkin/Kessel line isn't the easiest to cover. He use to do it. The play clearly slipped. Everyone noticed it.
It wasn't just this year, it was last year too when JJ wasn't even on the team.
It has been bad for a while.
Like I said. He has not been the same player since he broke his ankle.
He probably got plates in it, and that's that.
Feb. 21, 2019 at 5:17 p.m.
Hockey God Genius
I HATE U WASHINGTON .... LOL, U DONT DESERVE THAT BEAUTIFUL BLOND HAIR CLASHING WITH THAT FUGLY RED JERSEY !!!
JUST JOKING... But for real u guys will love this dude ....
Hags will be - Ur best PK guy
- ur best defensive forward
- will win every puck battle
- will go non stop
Jun. 29, 2019 at 3:35 a.m.
Another Blake Flop trade after he gives away Pearson for a guy who sucked... Its like had a key player from Cup that formed that 70's line so lets move him away? I can't wait until Blake is fired so they might hire a new GM to fire the idiot coach Blake just hired who is famous for blowing 3-0 series lead vs. Kings on way to their 2nd cup smile.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit