UFA - 1
    $10,500,000$10,500,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    $863,333$863,333
    RW
    UFA - 3
    $812,500$812,500 (Performance Bonus$2,575,000$3M)
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$350,000$350K)
    RW, C
    UFA - 3
    $2,625,000$2,625,000
    RW
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $4,550,000$4,550,000
    C, LW
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $5,275,000$5,275,000
    RW
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $800,000$800,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    $2,775,000$2,775,000
    C
    UFA - 3
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $692,500$692,500 (Performance Bonus$232,500$232K)
    LW, C, RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $5,538,462$5,538,462
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    $6,875,000$6,875,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    G
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $4,100,000$4,100,000
    LD/RD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 3
    $587,500$587,500
    G
    UFA - 1
    $700,000$700,000 (Performance Bonus$437,500$438K)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $825,000$825,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $667,500$667,500 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
    LD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 11:24 a.m.
    oh how awful to see the cap hell they are in.

If Kapanen is your first line winger, you are in trouble.
    If Schmaltz is your second line center, you are in trouble.
    If Panik is your first line winger, you are in trouble.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 11:35 a.m.
    Chicago
    Quoting: alex4avs

Lines don't mean anything. It's about player chemistry. Although trading Pokka is a bad idea in my opinion.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 11:37 a.m.

You know what that team won't be? A lottery team like your Avs. You know what that team will be? A top contender in the west.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 11:40 a.m.
    Quoting: NickC1988

Lines don't mean anything. It's about player chemistry. Although trading Pokka is a bad idea in my opinion.

So you just let him go in the expansion draft? Because they won't be able to protect him. Kapanen fills a need and he's exempt from the draft.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 1:21 p.m.
    Quoting: Toews2Bickell

HAHA clueless.. you are aware the bottom 14 teams are all lottery teams under the new system.
    That being said, with Panik, Schmaltz and Kapanen in your top 6 means CHI are a lottery team too lmao

You know what that team won't be? A lottery team like your Avs. You know what that team will be? A top contender in the west.

Jun. 21, 2016 at 1:21 p.m.

I wasn't aware of the chemistry between Toews and Panik HAHAAH please explain lmao
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:07 p.m.

I wasn't aware of the chemistry between Toews and Panik HAHAAH please explain lmao

Did you watch the first round of the playoffs? I know your team didn't make it again so maybe there wasn't much incentive to but if you did in fact watch the playoffs you would know that Panik was one of the best forwards on the Hawks that round.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:09 p.m.
    Yeah, Hawks aren't a lottery team with Kapanen and Schmaltz on the team. Two former first round picks that look like they'll be top 6 players. Let's stop acting like they're bums. They just took STL to game 7 who went to the WCF. Have fun being a cellar team again in 2016.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:11 p.m.
    Banned

Did you watch the first round of the playoffs? I know your team didn't make it again so maybe there wasn't much incentive to but if you did in fact watch the playoffs you would know that Panik was one of the best forwards on the Hawks that round.
    Why is your name so smelly and outdated? Are you french? I'd like a wheel of your cheese and a glass of your wine.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:29 p.m.
    Quoting: BruinsForTheWin

Why is your name so smelly and outdated? Are you french? I'd like a wheel of your cheese and a glass of your wine.

Perhaps I should change it to 17Seconds for a friendly reminder...will that satisfy you?
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:37 p.m.
    Banned

Perhaps I should change it to 17Seconds for a friendly reminder...will that satisfy you?
    Maybe you should change it to "we just gave up a great prospect just to get rid of the second half of my name" It totally won't fit but if your pants get tighter when you hear the name "Brian Bickell" it's obvious you are a human turd who's living in the past. Brian Bickell is like an ice cream left in the sun. He turned into a pool of crap and was thrown away. Please live in the present, while keeping an eye on the future.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:43 p.m.
    Yeah, Hawks aren't a lottery team with Kapanen and Schmaltz on the team. Two former first round picks that look like they'll be top 6 players. Let's stop acting like they're bums. They just took STL to game 7 who went to the WCF. Have fun being a cellar team again in 2016.

Kapanen has played 9 NHL games with 0 points.
    Schmaltz has played 0 NHL games with 0 points.

How on earth are these guys top 6 quality in 2016-2017?? lmao They've yet to play half a season!!! lmao
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:45 p.m.

Maybe you should change it to "we just gave up a great prospect just to get rid of the second half of my name" It totally won't fit but if your pants get tighter when you hear the name "Brian Bickell" it's obvious you are a human turd who's living in the past. Brian Bickell is like an ice cream left in the sun. He turned into a pool of crap and was thrown away. Please live in the present, while keeping an eye on the future.

How does it feel that the Hawks have won another cup since 17 seconds? And Brian Bickell is not in the NHL. Not sure who that person is.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:48 p.m.

Kapanen has played 9 NHL games with 0 points.
    Schmaltz has played 0 NHL games with 0 points.

How on earth are these guys top 6 quality in 2016-2017?? lmao They've yet to play half a season!!! lmao

Uh, you have Mikko Rantanen on the Avs next year playing in the top 6 and he had exactly 0 points in 9 games last year as well. Stick to following your team, chief.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:52 p.m.
    Banned

How does it feel that the Hawks have won another cup since 17 seconds? And Brian Bickell is not in the NHL. Not sure who that person is.
    How did your team win a cup 17 seconds from your last post and if your names not suggesting Brian Bickell who is it suggesting? This is like talking with a child.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 2:55 p.m.

How did your team win a cup 17 seconds from your last post and if your names not suggesting Brian Bickell who is it suggesting? This is like talking with a child.

My name is suggesting BRYAN Bickell, dipshit. Maybe I should switch it to Richards2Kane because that just happened under a year ago. Would that make you happy? You know what will make me happy? Watching the Bruins miss the playoffs again.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 3:02 p.m.
    Banned

My name is suggesting BRYAN Bickell, dipshit. Maybe I should switch it to Richards2Kane because that just happened under a year ago. Would that make you happy? You know what will make me happy? Watching the Bruins miss the playoffs again.
    GOOD ONE! We all know the Bruins have problems, but they probally make the playoffs more in the next ten years while your team keeps losing players from the 21M given to 2 players. Also you are every bit the turd Bickell is. Probally why you picked a hasbeen instead of someone still relevant.
    Jun. 21, 2016 at 4:40 p.m.

HAHAHA no one got to see much of the Hawks cuz they didn't make it out of the first round!!! hahaha

The goal is to win the cup not to make it to the playoffs and have your arse handed to you in the first round.
    Avs are not in a position to compete in a Stanley Cup final right now and at the end of the day, ill happily take the 10th overall pick instead of a first round playoff knockout out lmao.

Its simple.
    10th overall pick >>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting knocked out in the FIRST round of the playoffs.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll