Joined: Nov 2017
After losing out on drafting in the top four of this year's draft, trading away all their core players, and their front office acting like they’re on a reality TV show, the Sens have a lot of work to do before becoming contenders. Or do they?
1. After the trade deadline, Sens acquired some low-end talent that seemed to mesh well with the team and the systems.
2. Who do you think will lead the Sens in points? Goals?
3. Can Duclair become the next “go-to guy” for the sens?
4. What needs to be done regarding their goaltending situation?
5. What do you think of the Sens drafting habits and trends over the last four years?
6. What position do the Sens need to improve upon most?
7. Why do you think the organization is such a mess?
8. If you were an NHL player, would you be willing to play for an organization like the sens?