$3,750,000$3,750,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 1
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
C
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, LW
UFA - 1
$3,083,333$3,083,333
C
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,400,000$2,400,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,050,000$1,050,000
LW, C
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$4,166,667$4,166,667
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 6
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 6
$7,000,000$7,000,000
RD
UFA - 7
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$925,000$925,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,400,000$1,400,000
C, RW, LW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:23 a.m.
Sabres are elite
Carrick was traded to Dallas for a conditional 7th. He hasn't proven anything since then. Why trade a great middle 6 forward and a 3rd for a guy who you have as the 6th D?
Billy739 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:24 a.m.
Carrick is probably a 4-5 you just wait
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:25 a.m.
Billy739
Pass on Brodin
doesnt fit our system at all

maybe a few years back when Therrien was coaching he woulda fit right in
but this is just asking for Alzner 2.0 bringing in a physical stay at home D type Claude Julien wont play because they're to slow

Claude plays those who step up , he doesnt care if you make 800k or 8m he'll bench you

Carrick makes the exact opposite of sense as we're trying to make room for better players then Carrick in juulsen , Brook and Fleury whom again are all accross the board better then Carrick .

to fix MTL you'd first have to know who we drafted this year and last to understand our need is on LW for youth prospects for we want a Comtois or Lemieux type to develop in the AHL who can be called up during the playoffs as insurance .

we're looking to sell on Tatar , Petry and even Armia because we got youth ready now and to many prospects in Laval for a roster and no ECHL team to push over flow to . A lot of our prospects turned 20 at the same time and played in Canada so they have to go to the AHL making the prospect of Juulsen , Suzuki ,or Poehling playing there harmfull to Brook , Fleury ,Teasdale , Evans,Mccarron , Vedejmo and Olofsson's continued development .

giving up Tatar , Armia and Mete for one single piece that will fit our system in Roslovic is just prison style abuse on MTL and its system .
Mete >Brodin because he's on his 3rd year pro this year and just 21 years old last month
Brodin's 26 on a 2 year decline and a mediocre 4th D in the NHL who isnt half as fast or the playmaker Mete is despite having Suter to learn from the last 7 years this is his peak
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:27 a.m.
Billy739
Quoting: Skyraider112
Carrick was traded to Dallas for a conditional 7th. He hasn't proven anything since then. Why trade a great middle 6 forward and a 3rd for a guy who you have as the 6th D?

its all pretty horrible

these moves feel like they are completely ignoring MTL's system and needs

still cant believe Armia and a pick for frigging Connor Carrick who's barely worth a 7th round pick
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:33 a.m.
Billy739
Kyle Palmerri and a 4th for Brodin

Miles Wood and a 3rd for Carrick

Roslovic for Butcher and a 5th

this is basically what these trades are value wise if NJD was to over pay for these down grades
GMs and pinslack liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:45 a.m.
Quoting: Billy739
Pass on Brodin
doesnt fit our system at all

maybe a few years back when Therrien was coaching he woulda fit right in
but this is just asking for Alzner 2.0 bringing in a physical stay at home D type Claude Julien wont play because they're to slow

Claude plays those who step up , he doesnt care if you make 800k or 8m he'll bench you

Carrick makes the exact opposite of sense as we're trying to make room for better players then Carrick in juulsen , Brook and Fleury whom again are all accross the board better then Carrick .

to fix MTL you'd first have to know who we drafted this year and last to understand our need is on LW for youth prospects for we want a Comtois or Lemieux type to develop in the AHL who can be called up during the playoffs as insurance .

we're looking to sell on Tatar , Petry and even Armia because we got youth ready now and to many prospects in Laval for a roster and no ECHL team to push over flow to . A lot of our prospects turned 20 at the same time and played in Canada so they have to go to the AHL making the prospect of Juulsen , Suzuki ,or Poehling playing there harmfull to Brook , Fleury ,Teasdale , Evans,Mccarron , Vedejmo and Olofsson's continued development .

giving up Tatar , Armia and Mete for one single piece that will fit our system in Roslovic is just prison style abuse on MTL and its system .
Mete >Brodin because he's on his 3rd year pro this year and just 21 years old last month
Brodin's 26 on a 2 year decline and a mediocre 4th D in the NHL who isnt half as fast or the playmaker Mete is despite having Suter to learn from the last 7 years this is his peak

Just curious what would Montreal want from Toronto for Petry?
Billy739 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 2:48 a.m.

this is basically what these trades are value wise if NJD was to over pay for these down grades

Palmieri way better than Tatar
I might do the wood trade
Butcher is 100% better than Mete who still has no goals and doesn’t contribute defensively either

Aug. 7, 2019 at 4:02 a.m.
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000

Nylander or 1st + 2nd round pick + B prospect
Billy739 and Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
Billy739

tough call

division Rival but like with Plekanec we would hope to give Petry a shot at a Cup because we're not in a position yet.

i think MTL's ask would be Kappanen and a late pick or Hyman and a 1st top 10 protected

i would offer to pay for Nylander using Petry but it defeats the purpose of acquiring Petry for a Run
with Kappanen and Hyman both can be replaced much easier and with Kerfoot ,Petan and Spezza in regular Rotation TML will manage .

personally Kappanen makes the most sense for MTL
Hyman is 27 and UFA at the worst possible time for MTL summer of 2021 when our entire youth core is needing contracts before then as well as Gallagher ,Petry,Tatar and Danault
Kappanen's locked in for 3 years at which time we'll have no big names to sign outside Suzuki and Brook
GMs and Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 8:29 p.m.
tough call

division Rival but like with Plekanec we would hope to give Petry a shot at a Cup because we're not in a position yet.

i think MTL's ask would be Kappanen and a late pick or Hyman and a 1st top 10 protected

i would offer to pay for Nylander using Petry but it defeats the purpose of acquiring Petry for a Run
with Kappanen and Hyman both can be replaced much easier and with Kerfoot ,Petan and Spezza in regular Rotation TML will manage .

personally Kappanen makes the most sense for MTL
Hyman is 27 and UFA at the worst possible time for MTL summer of 2021 when our entire youth core is needing contracts before then as well as Gallagher ,Petry,Tatar and Danault
Kappanen's locked in for 3 years at which time we'll have no big names to sign outside Suzuki and Brook

It definitely is a tough one lol. Personally, I think Petry would be a great addition for us. I was thinking of Hyman, Bracco and a 1st for Petry with some retention, however, I assumed that probably wouldn't get it done and Montreal would be looking for Kapanen or Johnsson. I just had an idea, Nylander +Bracco+? ~ Petry + Caufield? How far off am I? (I also highly doubt Mon moves him after just drafting him, more of just a pipe dream lol) which is why I think it would have to be Kapanen. It is definitely hard to gauge value especially when it comes to in division trades lol.
Billy739 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 8:32 p.m.
Quoting: GMs
Nylander or 1st + 2nd round pick + B prospect

How about Kapanen, Hyman, Neuvirth and a mid to late-round pick ~ Petry, Kinkaid at the TDL?
Aug. 7, 2019 at 8:43 p.m.
Billy739
It definitely is a tough one lol. Personally, I think Petry would be a great addition for us. I was thinking of Hyman, Bracco and a 1st for Petry with some retention, however, I assumed that probably wouldn't get it done and Montreal would be looking for Kapanen or Johnsson. I just had an idea, Nylander +Bracco+? ~ Petry + Caufield? How far off am I? (I also highly doubt Mon moves him after just drafting him, more of just a pipe dream lol) which is why I think it would have to be Kapanen. It is definitely hard to gauge value especially when it comes to in division trades lol.

honestly the Value is there on the Nylander Deal and we might do it
the big But in this situation though is that Poehling-Caufield have established success together against their peers
i think MTL wants to explore that more then they want Nylander

if you we're after a Suzuki because of his Connection to Mitch Marner as a Close Friend and Training Partner coming off a Marner like Playoff run Leading the Entire CHL just 2 points shy of Marner's Record then i think it would make a lot more sense for all . Suzuki could offer you guys more then Nylander has because its extremely likely Marner and Suzuki become a force on TML PP unit the likes of which they have not seen since Sundin -Mogilny days .

MTL wouldnt want to move Suzuki anymore then you would Nylander but we'd rather keep Caufield the Goal Scorer long term .
Suzuki's an amazing all around player but unlike Caufield he doesnt have yearly 30 goal potential quite the same as Goal Caufield as Tony Granato has named him . (his future NCAA coach and former multi time 30 goal scorer )
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 9:01 p.m.
honestly the Value is there on the Nylander Deal and we might do it
the big But in this situation though is that Poehling-Caufield have established success together against their peers
i think MTL wants to explore that more then they want Nylander

if you we're after a Suzuki because of his Connection to Mitch Marner as a Close Friend and Training Partner coming off a Marner like Playoff run Leading the Entire CHL just 2 points shy of Marner's Record then i think it would make a lot more sense for all . Suzuki could offer you guys more then Nylander has because its extremely likely Marner and Suzuki become a force on TML PP unit the likes of which they have not seen since Sundin -Mogilny days .

MTL wouldnt want to move Suzuki anymore then you would Nylander but we'd rather keep Caufield the Goal Scorer long term .
Suzuki's an amazing all-around player but unlike Caufield he doesn't have yearly 30 goal potential quite the same as Goal Caufield as Tony Granato has named him . (his future NCAA coach and former multi time 30 goal scorer )

I didn't think Mon would go for that like I said more of a pipe dream lol. But I think they would do Nylander+ Bracco for Petry and Suzuki though, maybe we can swap out Neuvirth for Kinkaid.

Honestly, if I were you I wouldn't move Caufield out either... I mean it would have to be a big overpay.
Billy739 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 9:02 p.m.
Billy739
another option we didnt consider

Kerfoot ,Rasanen , a 2nd Conditional becomes a 1st if TML makes SCF
for Petry at 50% retained and Lindgren or Kinkaid

Rasanen is less of a long shot then he seems
at 6'7 he'll need another 2 years in the KHL but by 22-23 could be a legit NHL regular with the potential to play Petry's old spot 2nd RD
by then Weber will be 36 and entering the final 4 years in which NSH will take a 6/7.8m cap hit if Weber is bought out or retire's making it way easier to move him especially when he's only owed 12m cash over those last 4 years .(a wet dream for broke teams like NJD who despite success and titles they always seem to need the NHL's help to cover operating costs . )

Kerfoot is another good option to play by Domi at a similar age so they can grow together over the next 5 years .
this helps MTL today and tomorrow while giving TML everything it needs for a playoff run
Aug. 7, 2019 at 9:22 p.m.
Billy739
I didn't think Mon would go for that like I said more of a pipe dream lol. But I think they would do Nylander+ Bracco for Petry and Suzuki though, maybe we can swap out Neuvirth for Kinkaid.

Honestly, if I were you I wouldn't move Caufield out either... I mean it would have to be a big overpay.

MTL would do that though as Suzuki was kinda pushed aside as KK stepped into the NHL faster then anyone expected .
most thought Poehling would need the full 4 years in College which again shoulda bought Suzuki a year to play before they'd have both arrived.
or so was the line of thinking when we acquired him for Pacioretty last summer , he was ranked closer to an NHL start then KK and Poehling but that didnt happen .

Nylander gives us options today
for example Domi-KK-Nylander gives KK faceoff support on both wings allowing him to focus on making plays and scoring goals .

Bracco even surve's a purpose
our AHL team hasnt made a playoff run worth mentioning in a decade
Bracco , Barber , Varone and G.Olofsson could help our youth change that .
plus our AHL coach has turned 2 career AHLer's into Regulars in the NHL in Kulak , and Aggistino by giving them a Role to Play
if we can Sneak Hudon and Mccarron down on Waivers to joing our youth in Evans , Fleury , Brook ,Teadale , Harvey Pinard ,Belzile and Primeau in a Push

Suzuki and Petry are big pieces to lose but if Bracco can learn half of what Kulak did from Coach Bouchard this season we could make him an NHL regular .
Bouchard and Julien do mirror systems so when call ups happen there is no adjustment period i think is the biggest help . If you play well you stay in if not you're benched (its a simple philosophy )
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2019 at 10:49 p.m.
MTL would do that though as Suzuki was kinda pushed aside as KK stepped into the NHL faster then anyone expected .
most thought Poehling would need the full 4 years in College which again shoulda bought Suzuki a year to play before they'd have both arrived.
or so was the line of thinking when we acquired him for Pacioretty last summer , he was ranked closer to an NHL start then KK and Poehling but that didnt happen .

Nylander gives us options today
for example Domi-KK-Nylander gives KK faceoff support on both wings allowing him to focus on making plays and scoring goals .

Bracco even surve's a purpose
our AHL team hasnt made a playoff run worth mentioning in a decade
Bracco , Barber , Varone and G.Olofsson could help our youth change that .
plus our AHL coach has turned 2 career AHLer's into Regulars in the NHL in Kulak , and Aggistino by giving them a Role to Play
if we can Sneak Hudon and Mccarron down on Waivers to joing our youth in Evans , Fleury , Brook ,Teadale , Harvey Pinard ,Belzile and Primeau in a Push

Suzuki and Petry are big pieces to lose but if Bracco can learn half of what Kulak did from Coach Bouchard this season we could make him an NHL regular .
Bouchard and Julien do mirror systems so when call ups happen there is no adjustment period i think is the biggest help . If you play well you stay in if not you're benched (its a simple philosophy )

I think Dubas would as well. I think Suzuki will be awesome when he gets his shot full-time and would love to see him in TOR. I honestly didn't know if the value aligned enough but would love to see this trade happen as I think it would benefit both sides. Ps, you guys fleeced VGK... Although you already know that lol.

I still remember when GMMB took kk and everyone thought he was going to get fired for it lol... It reminded me of when Jarmo took PLD 3rd OA instead of jp. You guys gotta stop drafting so well so I won't be so envious lol jk.

Domi–KK–Nylander would be an absolutely filthy line! They would dominate the league hard. You're right having those two on his wing would definitely accelerate his progression IMO, as he wouldn't be forced to take on more than he could handle before he's ready.

Bracco's biggest issue is his effort in his own zone or lack thereof. His skating could use some refining too. However, he's an exceptional playmaker/passer with elite vision who lacks consistency and effort in his game still, I believe that he will pull it together this year and surprise a lot of people tho. He could definitely be serviceable for you whether you keep him or use him as trade currency down the road should the opportunity present itself. Losing Bracco hurts us aswell as we will need I'm in the near future to help us replace more expensive players i.e Kapanen but I think this trade would be worth it.

I used to go to a handful of Bulldogs, games when they were still your farm-team. One time my wife and I met P.K. and got him to autograph a puck we had at the time lol, I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) the to put it in her safe and save it for when we have kids, now the kids our here but she can't find the key lol.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll