LW, RW, C
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the New York Rangers
    $11,642,857$11,642,857
    LW
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    $894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$350,000$350K)
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,650,000$3M)
    RW
    RFA - 2
    Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    RW, LW
    RFA - 1
    Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
    $894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LW, C
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LW, RW
    RFA - 2
    $863,333$863,333
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    $2,500,000$2,500,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the St. Louis Blues
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
    LD
    RFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    RD
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
    $894,166$894,166
    LD
    RFA - 1
    $5,250,000$5,250,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000
    LD
    RFA - 3
    $809,166$809,166 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
    RD
    RFA - 2
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $4,350,000$4,350,000
    LD/RD, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $5,700,000$5,700,000
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 7:39 p.m.
    Quoting: gregory_papas
    you said armstrong is too smart to trade away a 1st. i look him up, ends up he traded 4 in the last 3 years. i share this info with you and your response is; 'yea, but... but...but.'

FYI i'm not ordinary status quo, read some of my posts. you're taking out some kind of insecurity you have on me.

Again when did he trade the first and what did he trade that first for bud. A long-term deal not some idiotic ****ized short-term munchkin who has no bearing on the teams Stanley Cup chances.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 8:08 p.m.
    Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
    Again when did he trade the first and what did he trade that first for bud. A long-term deal not some idiotic ****ized short-term munchkin who has no bearing on the teams Stanley Cup chances.

ok, you baited me in.

kreider would make any team better. st louis would love him.

listening to me, i'm only going to explain this to you once, 'BUD'. i said it wouldn't shock me if st louis would trade for someone like kreider. this is st louis window to win cups. historically teams take chances at the dl trying to win. you GM has traded 4 1st rounders in the past 3 years, of course he has the ability to trade another for a kreider. maybe he'll re-sign him and make another move to open up room for kreider's salary. anything is possible. you saying it's impossible because it isn't something armstrong would do is stupid.

i know st louis isn't known for producing smart successful people. living like a slum dog must be tough for you . but here in the real world, not the murdering streets of st louis, we try to hold ourselves with a certain amount of respect that our family's would be proud of. don't fear friend, trump will fix your sh8t hole city. god bless america, even hopeless st louis.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 9:06 p.m.
    ok, you baited me in.

listening to me, i'm only going to explain this to you once, 'BUD'. i said it wouldn't shock me if st louis would trade for someone like kreider. this is st louis window to win cups. historically teams take chances at the dl trying to win. you GM has traded 4 1st rounders in the past 3 years, of course he has the ability to trade another for a kreider. maybe he'll re-sign him and make another move to open up room for kreider's salary. anything is possible. you saying it's impossible because it isn't something armstrong would do is stupid.

i know st louis isn't known for producing smart successful people. living like a slum dog must be tough for you . but here in the real world, not the murdering streets of st louis, we try to hold ourselves with a certain amount of respect that our family's would be proud of. don't fear friend, trump will fix your sh8t hole city. god bless america, even hopeless st louis.

Facts don’t care about your feelings bud you actually said I’m going to run it in your face when it happened. So take a look again KID. Call St.Louis what you will, but everyone in New York from what you seem to be are way less caring and way more daft because saying St.Louis is a sh*thole you should loom up the parade for the Blues on YouTube bud that’ll change your mind, and just because your butthurt we beat the team that could get you an extra pick doesn’t mean you need to insult an entire community of people bud. You are low, log off the internet bud before you become a social media toxicity drama starter.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 9:17 p.m.
    Lets Go Blues
    ok, you baited me in.

This got weird. Wtf man
    Shylo_Moxii liked this.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 9:52 p.m.
    Facts don’t care about your feelings bud you actually said I’m going to run it in your face when it happened. So take a look again KID. Call St.Louis what you will, but everyone in New York from what you seem to be are way less caring and way more daft because saying St.Louis is a sh*thole you should loom up the parade for the Blues on YouTube bud that’ll change your mind, and just because your butthurt we beat the team that could get you an extra pick doesn’t mean you need to insult an entire community of people bud. You are low, log off the internet bud before you become a social media toxicity drama starter.

your city sucks, can we all agree on that?
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:03 p.m.

you do NOT scare me, bud.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:10 p.m.

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/travel/experience/america/2018/10/17/25-most-dangerous-cities-america/1669467002/

#1 most dangerous city in america. St. Louis, Missouri • 2017 Violent crime rate: 2,082 per 100,000 • 2017 Homicides: 205 • Poverty rate: 26.7% • Unemployment rate: 4.4%
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:27 p.m.
    your city sucks, can we all agree on that?

Ok I don’t speak r*tard cya. Don’t disrespect a whole community. Learn your manners kid. New Yorkers are worse in my opinion because they don’t have something called decency. But I’m not going to speak for the whole community because I can’t judge everyone I don’t know them, but from what I can tell from you. You made a subject change, and disrespected everyone because your butthurt I don’t agree with you, and 2 your losing an argument.
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:47 p.m.
    Ok I don’t speak r*tard cya. Don’t disrespect a whole community. Learn your manners kid. New Yorkers are worse in my opinion because they don’t have something called decency. But I’m not going to speak for the whole community because I can’t judge everyone I don’t know them, but from what I can tell from you. You made a subject change, and disrespected everyone because your butthurt I don’t agree with you, and 2 your losing an argument.

When did this turn into insulting an entire city
    Jan. 28, 2020 at 10:47 p.m.

wrong again, i already won... your just not smart enough to realize it.
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 12:53 a.m.
    wrong again, i already won... your just not smart enough to realize it.

wrong, the person who is in the wrong is the one who feels that he has one an argument and needs to stoop low enough to insult an entire a community just to get what he thinks is 1 win in his entire life.
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 1:42 a.m.
    wrong, the person who is in the wrong is the one who feels that he has one an argument and needs to stoop low enough to insult an entire a community just to get what he thinks is 1 win in his entire life.

Do you honestly enjoy living in st Louis? Be honest. I never been there, probably never will. I’ve never met anyone who recommended me take my family there for vacation. I wonder y? Beside the drugs and murders I’m sure it’s great. Hopefully your in a near by suburb.

St. Louis needs to have more respect for the cops, god bless the men and woman who protect us.
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 8:05 a.m.
    Do you honestly enjoy living in st Louis? Be honest. I never been there, probably never will. I’ve never met anyone who recommended me take my family there for vacation. I wonder y? Beside the drugs and murders I’m sure it’s great. Hopefully your in a near by suburb.

St. Louis needs to have more respect for the cops, god bless the men and woman who protect us.

don't pay attention to everything you read because its stereotypical. just because 1 person doesn't respect the police doesn't mean everyone.
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 3:29 p.m.
    don't pay attention to everything you read because its stereotypical. just because 1 person doesn't respect the police doesn't mean everyone.

Did you miss those protests? I can send you some links of people destroying your town. It’s very sad, some major you have there!
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 3:58 p.m.
    Did you miss those protests? I can send you some links of people destroying your town. It’s very sad, some major you have there!

you are very stereotypical, and read what you see on the internet and Believe THAT is the ONLY THING EVERYONE in St.Louis does. You sicken me and you should not be on this site. As your only argument is changing the subject from Hockey to calling the town sh*t. Hope you have a good life bud, but I can't deal with stupid today.
    Jan. 29, 2020 at 6:18 p.m.
    you are very stereotypical, and read what you see on the internet and Believe THAT is the ONLY THING EVERYONE in St.Louis does. You sicken me and you should not be on this site. As your only argument is changing the subject from Hockey to calling the town sh*t. Hope you have a good life bud, but I can't deal with stupid today.

are you saying your not like that? you white privilege SOB! how dare you not protest against those horrible pigs! are you telling me while your city was protesting you were home in your satin pajamas. shame on you. you don't deserve anything. your house and job should be taken from you and given to a real st louiser with the heart to beat and kill the cops.
    Jan. 30, 2020 at 12:17 a.m.
    Quoting: TheDime99
    When did this turn into insulting an entire city

I put him on my ignore list. So basically him saying we only every wan to kill Police. That's stereotypical. He has problems. I hope he gets them figured out. Because him being on here is not the best when his mental health is not where it should be if he is that bad. And tbh I don't really care he brought it up because he didn't want lose the conversation he knew I could have brought up about Kreider as he overhypes him as most Rangers fans do and all they want is a first and won't be reasonable won't take a 2nd Round Pick as what he is worth because you know Rangers fans are more important in life. Doesn't want to settle the issue of balance in a trade. Trading one of the top prospects in a super deep pool of draft picks for us isn't an interest when we need to replenish the Pool, and he doesn't understand the science behind that he wants to study history because he is unacknowledged when it comes to today's game because he is stuck in the 90's being an 80's boy. He became ignorant when it came to what the Blues have and when it came to the statistics "oh it will only help your sh*thole of a city and how they kill cops" which is 1 stereotypical shouldn't be believing everything you see on the internet, 2 is already changing the subject because he can't bare to lose, 3 has no other argument besides something that is completely irrelevant to the game of hockey, and 4 he's probably got some mental disability so I don't want to hurt his feelings anymore than I have.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll