SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: Buds92
Published: Jun. 17, 2020 at 8:31 p.m.
Jun. 17, 2020 at 8:52 p.m.
Owen
I don't see why people think that Holloway should go that high. I think there are a lot more better options like mysak and mercer. Also I think Lapierre will drop because of injures and he was not amazing when he did play in the Q
Jun. 17, 2020 at 9:29 p.m.
Quoting: Capewest1
I don't see why people think that Holloway should go that high. I think there are a lot more better options like mysak and mercer. Also I think Lapierre will drop because of injures and he was not amazing when he did play in the Q

scored 9 points in his last 10 ncaa games as a really young player. hes big, plays an alpha type of game, has very good hands, is good defensively and plays centre or wing. there is a ton of value in guys like him. they are crucial to championship teams and dont come around everyday
Jun. 17, 2020 at 11:09 p.m.
Where are Guhle and Barron? I would also swap picks 9,10, and 11 around. Minny doesn't need defense, Chicago doesn't need center's and Jersey doesn't need a goalie
Jun. 17, 2020 at 11:18 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Where are Guhle and Barron? I would also swap picks 9,10, and 11 around. Minny doesn't need defense, Chicago doesn't need center's and Jersey doesn't need a goalie

I can live with Sanderson as out pick. It's not ideal (especially with Mercer or another center available) but we have 1 LD prospect and we drafted him last year. If we trade Brodin we'll need a long-term option to replace him.

The second pick is where I take issue, we have absolutely no need for another left wing (and Neighbors shouldn't go in the first round)
Jun. 18, 2020 at 11:56 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

Guhle and Barron aren’t in the first round, which is where they belong.

Edit: I mean they don’t belong in the 1st round, just noticed that this isn’t worded very clearly.
Jun. 18, 2020 at 12:57 p.m.
First thing is I doubt Hawks pass on chance to draft Askarov as they have no goalie of the future. I believe that Quinn goes ahead of Jarvis, Lapierre will likely be in the mid 20's due to his concussions. I highly doubt Jake Neighbors is a first round pick unless it is very late. He is a very good defensive player but has little upside offensively so mid second round ish player

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll