SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which Eastern Conference Play-off series are you most excited for

Which Eastern Conference Play-off series are you most excited for
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Aug. 9, 2020 at 11:05 p.m.
Boston - Carolina: Repeat of last year's ECF

Washington - NY Islanders: Divisional rivalry and honestly I want to see Matt Martin fight Tom Wilson

Tampa - Columbus: Revenge match after last years round 1 sweep

Philly - Montreal: Honestly I don't personally care about this, but i bet Montreal fans do.
Aug. 9, 2020 at 11:06 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
As an Islanders fan, I have to say Isles-Capitals ... but if we're ignoring which teams I cheer for I would say Tampa Bay vs. Columbus because of last year's sweep.
Aug. 9, 2020 at 11:17 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
As an Islanders fan, I have to say Isles-Capitals ... but if we're ignoring which teams I cheer for I would say Tampa Bay vs. Columbus because of last year's sweep.

Are you cheering for Tampa or Columbus?

Personally, i'm a "root for the underdog" man myself
hanson493 liked this.
Aug. 10, 2020 at 11:14 a.m.
a lot of what ifs playing out here. also bruins got a decent matchup but man they look bad so far. 3 month layoff really hurting both the bruins and the blues.
Aug. 10, 2020 at 12:42 p.m.
Tampa Bay/Columbus will be interesting. I want to see if Columbus can carry the momentum (and take advantage of Tampa's long layoff) and knock off the heavy favorites like last year or if Tampa's talent is just too much for them.

I'm personally rooting for Tampa for two reasons:
-They've been too good for too long and deserve something to show for it (a la the Capitals a couple years ago).
-I have a friend from Buffalo who moved to Tampa and has really gotten into the Bolts. It feels like it mirrors my experience moving to DC and seeing the city go Caps-crazy in 2009.
Aug. 10, 2020 at 4:07 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
I’d say PHI vs MTL, because I’m a habs fan, and that should be a good fast series (as in the skating, not length of the series). Other than that, I wouldn’t say BOS vs CAR because Boston is looking like they won’t put up much of a fight, so TBL vs CBJ will be a fun rematch.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit