Published: May 9, 2021
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
If Malkin plays well this team has as good of a shot as anybody

3 Keys
1.Malkin picking his game up
2. PP continues to play well, PK improves
3. Jarry plays as he has for most of the past 2 months

And of course they need to stay healthy which is always their biggest challenge.
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the PIT
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
27$81,500,000$82,785,706$0$982,500-$1,285,706

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$8,700,000$8,700,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$9,500,000$9,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$2,940,000$2,940,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$2,636,364$2,636,364
RW, C
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$7,250,000$7,250,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
G
UFA - 3
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
UFA - 6
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RD
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,025,175$4,025,175
LD
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
RD
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$1,150,000$1,150,000
LD
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
$853,333$853,333 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RW, C, LW
UFA - 2
$792,500$792,500 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
G
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000 ($0$0$0$0)
G
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 9, 2021 at 3:39 p.m.
If we are healthy, I'd be shocked if the lines are different.
GuentzelvaniaUSA liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 3:42 p.m.
Quoting: Marcsnack
If we are healthy, I'd be shocked if the lines are different.

Yeah same. At least for now. If things are going downhill they might shake it up.
Marcsnack liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 3:56 p.m.
the experience and depth has to be atop the league. this playoffs is gonna be exciting
Coleharborcrosby liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 4:06 p.m.
Sully likes his duos so I think Jake/Sid, Kap/Geno, Carter/Freddy, Teddy/Tanev will all stay together no matter what. The rest can kind of shake around as needed. What you have above I think makes the most sense, and it became obvious that Sceviour was going to be the odd man odd when Tanev came back it made sense to have that Teddy/ZAR/Tanev line come back together.

I'm not a huge fan of Zucker on the Malkin line, I think Rust could do well there, I think McCann could do well there, but unless there is a need no reason to shake up.
May 9, 2021 at 4:07 p.m.
No taxi squad in the play-offs. Just a roster of 50 players or less. No salary cap.
May 9, 2021 at 5:33 p.m.
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
No taxi squad in the play-offs. Just a roster of 50 players or less. No salary cap.

Yeah thats why I have so many scratches, just didnt wanna move the last few up or down got lazy haha
LetsGoPens69 liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 5:35 p.m.
Quoting: Blynasty
Sully likes his duos so I think Jake/Sid, Kap/Geno, Carter/Freddy, Teddy/Tanev will all stay together no matter what. The rest can kind of shake around as needed. What you have above I think makes the most sense, and it became obvious that Sceviour was going to be the odd man odd when Tanev came back it made sense to have that Teddy/ZAR/Tanev line come back together.

I'm not a huge fan of Zucker on the Malkin line, I think Rust could do well there, I think McCann could do well there, but unless there is a need no reason to shake up.

Yeah I agree. I also don’t love Zucker there but I think they should give it a try for a while longer.

IMO the top line is gonna stay together but Malkins line will be the one to rearrange the bottom 3 lines if he can’t get going
May 9, 2021 at 6:23 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Blynasty

Rust is better on the RW than LW. And Kap is a RW.
This is the hold up there.

The real solution to this is to put Zucker with Crosby and Jake with Geno.
Everyone knows this.
There are multiple people on here saying this over and over again. But he just refuses to do it.
Jake can play with Geno, there will be no drop in production there. We know this, he's done this already.
You hope to get more out of Zucker with Crosby.
Which he did when he first got here.

Yet Sully can't seem to figure out that it deserves a chance to see what it can do. It's not like he couldn't have done this in season. Now if they do it they have to hope for some chemistry being instant.
Blynasty liked this.
May 9, 2021 at 6:24 p.m.
Quoting: ChampEddy
Yeah I agree. I also don’t love Zucker there but I think they should give it a try for a while longer.

IMO the top line is gonna stay together but Malkins line will be the one to rearrange the bottom 3 lines if he can’t get going

Agree. Sully mixes up line combos during the game more than most coaches.
May 9, 2021 at 9:12 p.m.
Quoting: pharrow

Everyone knows this.
There are multiple people on here saying this over and over again. But he just refuses to do it.
Jake can play with Geno, there will be no drop in production there. We know this, he's done this already.

Yet Sully can't seem to figure out that it deserves a chance to see what it can do. It's not like he couldn't have done this in season. Now if they do it they have to hope for some chemistry being instant.

What are you talking about? What “solution”? They just clinched the division? Why would they split up the line that got them there? I can assure you that Jake and Sid will not be split up.

Sully deserves coach of the year this year for guiding the Pens to the top of the toughest division in the league with the most man games lost. He has been brilliant. And due to injuries the only constant was the top line. Breaking that up is 100% not happening and makes 0 sense.

We have 4 great lines. If Malkin plays well we have as good of a shot as anyone.
May 10, 2021 at 8:20 a.m.

Everyone knows this.

Jake Geno Kap would be a defensive nightmare for the other team. Maybe some defensive liabilities, but I'm sure it would work. Like you said Sully would never do it though.
May 11, 2021 at 12:46 a.m.
this isn't what he's talking about.
can you read?
He's not a fan of Zucker on Malkin's line. He said he thinks Rust would do well there.
Jesus homer, try reading and understanding discussions before going on your homer love fest for a coach who's probably on his way out the door.
If they don't win a cup this year, you can bet the shakeup isn't over with. It's not just the players.

Not talking about what he is talking about I’m talking about what nonsense you’re spewing.

Sullivan is more likely to win coach of the year than he is to get fired right now. The players love Sullivan. The shakeup if they bomb out of playoffs will be players, not coaching.
May 11, 2021 at 5:09 p.m.
look homer.

I hate to break it to you, but back to back loses, one a first round sweep, the other not even getting past the qualifying round, on top of another 2nd round or below knock out, is going to chase Sully out the door, especially if they are bullied off the ice yet again. That will go right back to Sully and his horse **** brand of hockey. I know you can't wrap your head around that, but time is ticking and he's not getting it done. Frankly, it's been a common opinion that he's lost the room. Guys are tired of hearing his bs. JR leaving is the 1st part of those changes coming. The decisions were already made, a different direction was needed. There WILL be changes, unless there is some miracle playoff run you can bet the coach has a high probability of being part of those changes.

I know you have a hard time dealing with that but it's true.
There are many people who realize this. It's not 2016 anymore. His exiting will be based on multiple factors. Poor decision making, inability to change and adapt, and not putting any grit or heart into the team.
You can sit there homering it up thinking you know so much about the penguins because you real all the right blogs and that's what the "experts" say.
But most people watching the actual games forming their own opinions know better.
He's on the hot seat, people close to the team have said this repeatedly. Mark Madden didn't turn around and say Sully needs to change or he'll find his way out the door for nothing. Believe me, unlike your blogs he's actually in the front door. He's one of the few people who have actual access to the team. Those that do aren't just saying this ****, they mean it.

You fall apart 3x in the playoffs and you're gonna be out. Period.
I don't care what you did in the regular season neither does the team. This team doesn't have time to waste with what they know isn't working with a coach that isn't changing.
Until you can figure that out you won't get it.

Believe me, we all saw homers like you last year saying they were a deep team with Fing Marleau starting. While others were pointing out they were not fast starters and had a high chance of losing to MTL. Then as the games played everyone scratched their head why he did dumb things like scratched McCann for Marleau. People like you didn't want to hear it then and you don't want to hear it now. Because you're not capable of accepting objective criticism, you think like a homer.

1st round against the Islanders is a Coach that has had Sully's number the past few years. Why, he's not able to change his game and Trotz did, he figured him out.
2nd round will either be against the Caps, who will bully them all over the ice, or BOS who is another team that just matches up well against them and will play dirty as hell.

They lose in those first two rounds, and this coach with his "brand" of hockey that can't deal with it, will be gone.

You have absolutely no idea what you`re talking about. They just got rid of most of their staff last year, besides Sullivan. Sullivan then coaches this injury riddled team to the top of the toughest division in hockey. Yes, if they get blown out in the playoffs again there will be changes but I doubt it is Sullivan. Crosby loves him. Players love him. Ownership does. Everyone holds him very highly regarded. They recently gave him a multi year extension. The changes will be in player personnel if they flame out again. *IF* they flame out and Sully is clearly outcoached then yes, they obviously need to take a look at Sullivan. But literally nothing points towards that happening. There is no basis to assume that will happen right now at all. Everyone in that room is talking about how this team is tight and has the feel of 2016 and 2017. Everyone is giving credit to the coaching staff for navigating injuries and a difficult schedule. They are positioned to go to the final 4. I`ve been saying if they don`t make it to the final 4 then there will be big changes ALL YEAR. As of right now though the blame will not fall on Sullivan. He has done a tremendous job to this point this year.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Ever. Literally every take you have on here is just so far out in left field I honestly don`t know how you come up with the crap sometimes. Its literally the opposite of reality most of the time. You are either a troll or you have never stepped foot in a hockey arena in your life. Maybe both.
May 12, 2021 at 5:32 p.m.
Lets get this right. In your homer view, The whole staff gets let go, the GM is gone.......but in your mind the coach isn't next???????????????????/
Just who the hell else do you think there is to blame?
right, check, you're clueless.
I hate to break it to you, but there is NO ONE left to pass the buck. It's no him.
Hell it's always been on him. Removing everyone else around him clearly didn't solve the problem. If this team is out, then so is he. Period. I don't know why you can't get that through your head. It's clearly not working at that rate. Changes need to happen. They have already started, and like every other new GM who comes in, they are going to want THEIR guy, not someone else's. The writing is ALL over the wall on this.

Again, *IF* they flame out they will look at a coaching change. There is nothing to indicate that will happen. They are the best team in the East. If they lose in the first or second round then yes they will look at everything. I think it would be more likely they make player personnel changes than coaching but it could be both. It all depends on what happens in this playoffs. Said that from even before the season.

Point is...for whatever reason you are hoping the Pens falter and a **** storm ensues when nothing indicates that is going to happen. So again, you are a Caps or Flyers troll disguised as a Pens fan. I am convinced. It explains your utter lack of knowledge of the Pens and your completely false perceptions of the team.
May 12, 2021 at 9:27 p.m.
Banned
Again, *IF* they flame out they will look at a coaching change. There is nothing to indicate that will happen. They are the best team in the East. If they lose in the first or second round then yes they will look at everything. I think it would be more likely they make player personnel changes than coaching but it could be both. It all depends on what happens in this playoffs. Said that from even before the season.

Point is...for whatever reason you are hoping the Pens falter and a **** storm ensues when nothing indicates that is going to happen. So again, you are a Caps or Flyers troll disguised as a Pens fan. I am convinced. It explains your utter lack of knowledge of the Pens and your completely false perceptions of the team.

OMG here you go trying to move the goal posts with your revisionist history of what you said.
We got from "Jack Adams candidate" to, well if they falter they might remove the coach LOL But somehow I'm the troll tears of joy

You couldn't keep a position because your positions make absolutely no sense. None at all.

Hardly calling this team the "best" in the east. They are all close. There is 2-4 points separating the top 3 teams. Trots has had Sully's number the last few years because Sully has no ability to adjust, change, really anything and he refuses deal with the reality on the ice. Those aren't opinions those are facts. Hell he has to bring in assistant coaches to change the team. WTF does that tell you?
Bos has consistently had their number. Including this year in the regular season.
Caps always give them hard games. More recently having got the better of them when it counted.
To say this is the "best team" is clearly a homer view.

So spare me the "best team in the East" nonsense. They are a 50/50 shot to beat any of those teams. Some like Bos you could say their odds are probably lower.
You really don't get that after years of Sully losing, every coach around him gone, the GM gone, him chasing out good players and then losing, and resulting in the team having issues aka the Defense, the power play, his inability to get along with players, has cost this team. How many years did he waste?
His stupidity chased out Cole who was a perfectly fine defenseman so we could all have Jack Johnson. What great decision making. Clearly "they know what their doing" as you would say. Or Chasing out Kessel absolutely killing the power play for 2+ years because he could get along with the player, while driving their Star C up the wall by putting him in the middle of it. Clearly Sully is "loved" by players. You are clueless. You are detached from reality. You have this imaginary view of what the team is, devoid of reality of what has really happened the last few years. It's why multiple people on here have said he's lost the room. They don't win because of him, they win despite his presence.
It's very clear an early lose is him out the door. Period. I said that at the beginning and now your over here moving your goal post trying to agree with me calling me a "flyers troll" tears of joy
You are a homer. Period. You are unable to look at the team objectively. You are unable to deal with reality. Fact is of the two guys most in charge of the team aka JR and Sully. At least JR had the ability to change, turn things around, try something new and right the ship. The team you are watching right now is mostly based on him. If there was a guy in the organization the players loved it was him. Because they knew he'd always do what ever he could to help them win. But it sure as hell is not Sully. But JR is gone now. And if they are willing to chase him out the door, you can sure as hell bet Sully is next.
Those are some facts you're just going to have to accept.
May 13, 2021 at 5:26 p.m.
OMG here you go trying to move the goal posts with your revisionist history of what you said.
We got from "Jack Adams candidate" to, well if they falter they might remove the coach LOL But somehow I'm the troll tears of joy

You couldn't keep a position because your positions make absolutely no sense. None at all.

Hardly calling this team the "best" in the east. They are all close. There is 2-4 points separating the top 3 teams. Trots has had Sully's number the last few years because Sully has no ability to adjust, change, really anything and he refuses deal with the reality on the ice. Those aren't opinions those are facts. Hell he has to bring in assistant coaches to change the team. WTF does that tell you?
Bos has consistently had their number. Including this year in the regular season.
Caps always give them hard games. More recently having got the better of them when it counted.
To say this is the "best team" is clearly a homer view.

So spare me the "best team in the East" nonsense. They are a 50/50 shot to beat any of those teams. Some like Bos you could say their odds are probably lower.
You really don't get that after years of Sully losing, every coach around him gone, the GM gone, him chasing out good players and then losing, and resulting in the team having issues aka the Defense, the power play, his inability to get along with players, has cost this team. How many years did he waste?
His stupidity chased out Cole who was a perfectly fine defenseman so we could all have Jack Johnson. What great decision making. Clearly "they know what their doing" as you would say. Or Chasing out Kessel absolutely killing the power play for 2+ years because he could get along with the player, while driving their Star C up the wall by putting him in the middle of it. Clearly Sully is "loved" by players. You are clueless. You are detached from reality. You have this imaginary view of what the team is, devoid of reality of what has really happened the last few years. It's why multiple people on here have said he's lost the room. They don't win because of him, they win despite his presence.
It's very clear an early lose is him out the door. Period. I said that at the beginning and now your over here moving your goal post trying to agree with me calling me a "flyers troll" tears of joy
You are a homer. Period. You are unable to look at the team objectively. You are unable to deal with reality. Fact is of the two guys most in charge of the team aka JR and Sully. At least JR had the ability to change, turn things around, try something new and right the ship. The team you are watching right now is mostly based on him. If there was a guy in the organization the players loved it was him. Because they knew he'd always do what ever he could to help them win. But it sure as hell is not Sully. But JR is gone now. And if they are willing to chase him out the door, you can sure as hell bet Sully is next.
Those are some facts you're just going to have to accept.

All you do is just talk and talk and talk about nonsense and make up things I never said...

The only one with no idea what he`s talking about is you. The players do love Sullivan. It is clear they have completely bought into his system.

Cole left because of $$$. Other departures were not because of Sullivan either. It was either cap or GM influenced. The PP is not Sullivan, that is Rierden, who has done a good job as of late.

As I have said all along, if they flame out this playoffs there will be changes. Duh. But what I am saying is that nothing indicates right now that their flaming out will be due to Sullivan. He has been a Jack Adams worthy coach this year and they are the best team in the East besides maybe Boston. I still like our chances over them though.

You can`t talk about fanbase. You aren`t a Pens fan...you are a troll. It is a very insignificant, misinformed minority that would want Sullivan gone right now. A small grouping of people who are uneducated about this team. Ask Hextall and Burke about Sully. Ask Sid. Ask Mario. Ask Ron Burkle. Ask any player on the team what they think of him. All glowing reviews. Especially this year with what he has had to battle through. Especially now that he has good assistants around him. Look what he has been able to do this year with what he has had available. Its extremely impressive. To think otherwise you have either unrealistic expectations or you are a troll.

You don`t speak for the Penguins. If you truly are a Pens fan and not a troll then you are a cancer. There is no room for someone who wishes injury on our players, hopes for playoff disaster and supports firing a coach who has been nothing short of great. The only thing you are even remotely close on is the fact that IF they flame out this year they will look at major changes across the board. That means personnel. That means coaching. That means E V E R Y T H I N G. We are on the edge of the end of an era. The decision after this playoffs need to be made, whether it be success or failure, of what the future holds for this team presently and in the future. I have said that ALL YEAR consistently.
May 14, 2021 at 4:40 a.m.
Banned
All you do is just talk and talk and talk about nonsense and make up things I never said...

The only one with no idea what he`s talking about is you. The players do love Sullivan. It is clear they have completely bought into his system.

Cole left because of $$$. Other departures were not because of Sullivan either. It was either cap or GM influenced. The PP is not Sullivan, that is Rierden, who has done a good job as of late.

As I have said all along, if they flame out this playoffs there will be changes. Duh. But what I am saying is that nothing indicates right now that their flaming out will be due to Sullivan. He has been a Jack Adams worthy coach this year and they are the best team in the East besides maybe Boston. I still like our chances over them though.

You can`t talk about fanbase. You aren`t a Pens fan...you are a troll. It is a very insignificant, misinformed minority that would want Sullivan gone right now. A small grouping of people who are uneducated about this team. Ask Hextall and Burke about Sully. Ask Sid. Ask Mario. Ask Ron Burkle. Ask any player on the team what they think of him. All glowing reviews. Especially this year with what he has had to battle through. Especially now that he has good assistants around him. Look what he has been able to do this year with what he has had available. Its extremely impressive. To think otherwise you have either unrealistic expectations or you are a troll.

You don`t speak for the Penguins. If you truly are a Pens fan and not a troll then you are a cancer. There is no room for someone who wishes injury on our players, hopes for playoff disaster and supports firing a coach who has been nothing short of great. The only thing you are even remotely close on is the fact that IF they flame out this year they will look at major changes across the board. That means personnel. That means coaching. That means E V E R Y T H I N G. We are on the edge of the end of an era. The decision after this playoffs need to be made, whether it be success or failure, of what the future holds for this team presently and in the future. I have said that ALL YEAR consistently.

yawn...... jack adams to ...... well if they lose he's probably fired. tears of joy

cole didn't leave because of money. That's just laughable, he left under contract.
May 14, 2021 at 4:14 p.m.
yawn...... jack adams to ...... well if they lose he's probably fired. tears of joy

cole didn't leave because of money. That's just laughable, he left under contract.

No...he left because of money. Pens couldn`t pay him what he got in FA.

Yes...again, I know you don`t have any actual knowledge but coaches have won the Jack Adams and been fired in the same season. Mike Sullivan deserves Jack Adams and if the get blown out by NYI then there is a chance he is gone. Again, very doubtful that happens.

And again, today, another player just came out and publicly advocated for Sullivan.

You`re a goof who literally has not been accurate about a single thing on this website. You are a parody account.
May 14, 2021 at 7:51 p.m.
Banned

Yes...again, I know you don`t have any actual knowledge but coaches have won the Jack Adams and been fired in the same season. Mike Sullivan deserves Jack Adams and if the get blown out by NYI then there is a chance he is gone. Again, very doubtful that happens.

And again, today, another player just came out and publicly advocated for Sullivan.

You`re a goof who literally has not been accurate about a single thing on this website. You are a parody account.

jesus you live in some sort of alternative universe. Was Sullivan benching him because of money too?
And I'm the "goof" FFS you're an embarrassment. Every time you type you just faceplant
May 15, 2021 at 11:57 a.m.
Pengweenies
this isn't what he's talking about.
can you read?
He's not a fan of Zucker on Malkin's line. He said he thinks Rust would do well there.
Jesus homer, try reading and understanding discussions before going on your homer love fest for a coach who's probably on his way out the door.
If they don't win a cup this year, you can bet the shakeup isn't over with. It's not just the players.

Literally every time I open a pens thread, everyone is getting along until Pharrow comes in and starts insulting people and using ad hominem. It’s so tired. Such a pathetic low effort way to debate. Cant wait until the day this jaggoff gets banned or leaves his moms basement and stops trolling all day.

Imagine insulting and attacking with every comment you make from the drop. Everyone who disagrees is a homer, stupid, blind, etc. it can’t possibly be a difference of opinion. Is there a regular using on here that thinks more of himself than you, Pharrow?

What a miserable insufferable user. Everyone is so sick of it
May 15, 2021 at 12:07 p.m.
Pengweenies

He ain’t worth it, Champ. Flyers troll gunna troll
May 16, 2021 at 10:31 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: GuentzelvaniaUSA
Literally every time I open a pens thread, everyone is getting along until Pharrow comes in and starts insulting people and using ad hominem. It’s so tired. Such a pathetic low effort way to debate. Cant wait until the day this jaggoff gets banned or leaves his moms basement and stops trolling all day.

Imagine insulting and attacking with every comment you make from the drop. Everyone who disagrees is a homer, stupid, blind, etc. it can’t possibly be a difference of opinion. Is there a regular using on here that thinks more of himself than you, Pharrow?

dude starts posting insults than clams other people are insulting. tears of joy troll along little one
May 16, 2021 at 10:55 a.m.
Pengweenies
dude starts posting insults than clams other people are insulting. tears of joy troll along little one

Look, homer. Everyone knows that you are wrong, homer. Afraid to address what I actually said, or can’t you read, homer?😂
May 16, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Banned
Look, homer. Everyone knows that you are wrong, homer. 😂

yeah sure thing there.

Oh wait....Sullivan was benching players before he was traded......damn I got called out....Let me lash out tears of joy

you can't make this stuff up on here.
Like I know some of you jumped on the band wagon then found the internet so you think anyone who actually watches is a "flyers" fan tears of joy , but the rest of us know Sully was benching Cole and chasing him out the door in another stellar Sully move that helped tank another season.
But hey, avoid it and lash out tears of joy
May 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.

Couldn’t have said it better myself

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll