SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

mcdavid trade deleted again

Feb. 10, 2022 at 10:24 a.m.
No longer a Virgin
just created two mcdavid to NYR trades (hypothetical, not trolling) that were removed. so confused. this happen to anyone else?
Feb. 10, 2022 at 9:54 p.m.
retired
Quoting: stephane_robidas
just created two mcdavid to NYR trades (hypothetical, not trolling) that were removed. so confused. this happen to anyone else?

yea i had a drouin trade that got deleted a week ago
Feb. 12, 2022 at 3:18 a.m.
GM CRIME DAWG

Quoting: DirtyDangle

Quoting: DirtyDangle

Ask Banks or Beter w/ CF on rules...(see: "Site Discussion" page to ask them)

I'm just spit-ballin, but if you posted a new thread in ACGM's for example and didn't put in a "full" club/player list around your trade-call it will get punted/deleted as best I can tell...
Ross_Johnston liked this.
Feb. 12, 2022 at 6:52 a.m.
Ban Price trades
Edited Feb. 12, 2022 at 7:08 a.m.
If it got deleted, it was likely one of the other mods. The only things I delete on sight are Price trades because they're all always genuinely stupid.

Depending on the discourse that occurs in the thread, we'll delete entire threads if conversations are getting derailed or out of hand - this is usually the fastest solution if we get a bunch of reports from the same AGM - or on the rare occasions when we can recognize that the valuations were so off that it's only going to lead to a bunch of headache for all involved then we may step in and just 86 the roster.

So please keep that in mind: your thread may deleted and it's got nothing to do with you or what you posted but the work of others ruining the fun for everyone else.

EDIT: I also don't personally care for the AGMs that are like "Draisaitl plus McDavid for a 7th, Edmonton adds" and usually dust those as soon as I come across them. Can't speak for the other moderators but I'm pretty sure we're aligned on what we remove.
A_Habs_fan, Ross_Johnston, oilersguy and 2 others liked this.
Feb. 12, 2022 at 12:33 p.m.
No longer a Virgin
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
If it got deleted, it was likely one of the other mods. The only things I delete on sight are Price trades because they're all always genuinely stupid.

Depending on the discourse that occurs in the thread, we'll delete entire threads if conversations are getting derailed or out of hand - this is usually the fastest solution if we get a bunch of reports from the same AGM - or on the rare occasions when we can recognize that the valuations were so off that it's only going to lead to a bunch of headache for all involved then we may step in and just 86 the roster.

So please keep that in mind: your thread may deleted and it's got nothing to do with you or what you posted but the work of others ruining the fun for everyone else.

EDIT: I also don't personally care for the AGMs that are like "Draisaitl plus McDavid for a 7th, Edmonton adds" and usually dust those as soon as I come across them. Can't speak for the other moderators but I'm pretty sure we're aligned on what we remove.

Thanks for the info, dude!
Saskleaf liked this.
Feb. 12, 2022 at 2:10 p.m.
Ban Price trades
Quoting: McGruff
I'm just spit-ballin, but if you posted a new thread in ACGM's for example and didn't put in a "full" club/player list around your trade-call it will get punted/deleted as best I can tell...

Also this is true. It's literally in the boxes you have to manually tick off before hitting publish. I genuinely don't care how good the trades are or what the discussion point is: if someone can't abide by the simplest of our requirements then their AGM hits the trash bin as fast as they blew through clicking publish.
A_Habs_fan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll