SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

****Suggestions for the GM Game****

Apr. 20, 2017 at 11:49 a.m.
BreKel
Quoting: NobodyCares
Quoting: Banks

You need to stop being so confrontational. Enough is enough, learn to discuss with a level head or leave the discussion to everyone else.

I have a level head, I'm just being honest. You can't possible think that's not the truth. That's just the total truth of whats clearly happening and he's not helping by asking questions without coming up with a solution. That's like winning half the battle, but losing the war.

He's asking questions and throwing ideas out so that anyone who wants can contribute can contribute. F50Marco has been a user here for a pretty long time. So he didn't jump into this right away....That doesn't make his opinons and ideas any less than someone who's been here since day 1. He's an active user, something this game needs to be successful. Why do you constantly challenge him?
Apr. 20, 2017 at 11:59 a.m.
Quoting: F50marco

I can't wait to bid on ufo's. I want me a little green humanoid as a pet!

All jokes aside, stop being so defensive. Propose good ideas and we will agree to them. Its that simple. But if your going to be an a-hole and say things like your "stopped reading after free agency" and "Good job Everyone", than by all means maybe we should pretend you didn't say anything.......

THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING NOBODYCARES!!!!

lol you're so great buddy. But what did you think about doing "UFA'S" alphabetically? That way Washington is about last and people go nuts for the big fish.

Its actually a great idea Nobodycares! Not even joking either. Problem is I lose interest in what you say when you start making fun of people and getting so defensive. I got a great idea too, how about you stop portraying me as some sort of protagonist and actually try to discuss your ideas and opinions without having Banks have to jump in and remind you that your being rude?

I've on more then one occasion made attempts to bring this back to friendly discussion level but good ol' NobodyCares has to try and make me feel bad for wanting to have discussions on how to improve the game so that we all can enjoy it as much as possible? Thanks..... Now I'm supposed to take your opinions seriously?????

I've already said enough is enough, there's no beef between us and no reason to be defensive anymore either. If you don't like me posing questions and starting discussions, then maybe a FORUM isn't the right place for you. I'm going to continue to try and add positive input where I can and pose questions for others to potentially add positive input too. Either get on board with it or be left behind.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
Why don't we all just have a vote on a poll as to if this guy F50Marco should be the co commissioner, because he's just going to act like it anyways. Lets do a poll and if he gets more votes than richochetti or a vote of we don't need a co commissioner he can ramble on like this as much as he wants and try to organize everyone. If he's the co-commisoner I'll be more apt to listen to what he's saying, but he can't just ask questions without contributing anything of substance. Thats just low level stuff. I don't think asking a question about a problem without adding anything to it just creates anxiety in people, it just brings them down. If you come up with a problem, you offer a solution no matter how foolish it is, or you're not contributing.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:01 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Why don't we all just have a vote on a poll as to if this guy F50Marco should be the co commissioner, because he's just going to act like it anyways. Lets do a poll and if he gets more votes than richochetti or a vote of we don't need a co commissioner he can ramble on like this as much as he wants and try to organize everyone. If he's the co-commisoner I'll be more apt to listen to what he's saying, but he can't just ask questions without contributing anything of substance. Thats just low level stuff. I don't think asking a question about a problem without adding anything to it just creates anxiety in people, it just brings them down. If you come up with a problem, you offer a solution no matter how foolish it is, or you're not contributing.

Do you not understand what the word "discussion" means?
BreKel
You're clearly reading what you want to read and making stuff up dude. I mean here are two examples from his main post:

Quote:
Expansion date - The date listed is April 25th I think?........what purpose does this serve but to only speed up the game for no reason? I strongly suggest changing the date to the actual date of the expansion draft or better yet, maybe a week before the real thing. That way we can figure out what we're doing with all the other rules that need addressing like inactive Gm's and such before figuring out whether we should protect certain players and/or modeling our team the way we like.

He makes a point right here on his idea for expansion draft. Having the date of it the actual date or a week before. So what do you mean he's just asking questions without any solutions?

Quote:
Entry draft date and method - Once again this is a pretty big event that needs to be hashed out. I don't see why we have to do this earlier then the actual thing either. A week before the real thing only benefits everyone. Doing it earlier means things can happen in the real world that could influence ppl's perception of that player in our game. Example, I select Nick Suzuki with my draft pick now and then later in the summer before the draft, he's diagnosed with cancer (yes i know its an exaggeration, its only to prove my point). Now I have a player I could of avoided had we waited and I can't even trade him to recoup assets or anything. Having the entry draft now, serves no purpose. I know everyone is giddy about the game and wants to start doing all the task a GM does but one of those tasks is being patient and thinking things out before doing them.

Once again, he throws a lot his idea to just have it closer to the actual date. So what are you reading? He's not bringing up these topics and leaving it to everyone else to figure out.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: ricochetii

Just a quick note on this. I believe too long of a delay will result in loss of interest.
I also think our focus should be on how to run the upcoming events right now.
Once we have a system in place for each stage of activities, we can set dates for them.

We need to have a method of doing the following:
1. Vegas negotiations with unprotected RFA's and UFA's.
2. Vegas Expansion Draft.
3. NHL Entry Draft
4. NHL Free Agency

Before we do actually begin any of those, we need a roster freeze period that extends through Vegas' Free Agency and Expansion Draft period.
The beginning of the roster freeze will also be the date for final protection lists to be submitted.

We may be able to run Vegas Free Agency using the spreadsheet I set up (UFA Thread) and protected lists can be posted in a special thread and in team descriptions at the same time.
Vegas will be able to have a thread that they can edit their picks into the first post on, as they make them. We can watch and discuss in that thread. (No discussion that clutters up the protection list thread).
Vegas will look in the protection list thread and once he sees a team's post in that thread, he can make his pick from that team.

I'm still looking for a solution to determine the winner of a free agent without all contracts ending up being 8 years in order to maximize the value, lower the cap hit, and have a better chance of winning players than those attempting to sign reasonable contracts. Example: Offering a 37 year old player $2M x 8 years ($16M) while others offer a more reasonable $5M x 3 years ($15M). The $2M x 8 contract would win, even though it is ridiculous.
I've tried to come up with some way to manage that, but if my ideas are too complicated, someone has to think up a simpler solution.

Loss of interest? Are we that action hungry? Fair enough, I'm fine conceding that waiting too long might not be a good idea but doing the expansion draft nearly 2 months in advance serves what purpose? Keeping people interested in the game? Maybe its just me but if you need action to happen every couple of weeks, what are we going to do after free agency freeze with the no hockey part of the summer?? Invent a new thing to drum up interest? See my point. We are trying to appease the people who are casual players and will only be on here when there is something important to come up and even then might lose interest in it anyway. Rather than appease the people who will take it seriously (In good fun of course).

As for the 4 events:

1) Vegas negotiations? - Can you elaborate on this? i don't see the problem?
2) Expansion draft - I don't see a problem with how to do it. Should be pretty self explanatory. Its more the dates for each thing that needs to be dealt with asap IMO
3) Entry draft - This should be somewhat easy also in theory. I think the current rule is first 2 rounds are picked then the rest is automatically picked for us? Unless people want to actually do the work of drafting those rounds? once again the dates for events are more my concern.
4) Free agency - This one needs some tweaking for sure. The details of how much is up to whomever has the best ideas. I'm more curious about making sure we have the rules set in stone for this so that people can start making trades based off the rules in place. Like I said, whoever traded for pending free agents or has big name free agents lost the ability to resign UFA's in advance because they didn't have the rules set in stone art that point.

1. Vegas Negotiations
Vegas gets an exclusive 48 hour window to attempt to sign a team's unprotected free agents.
The proposal is that we give them 1 shot to make a bid on each player they are interested in.
The home team can either match and lock in an early bid for that player, or they can let Vegas take him.

2. Expansion draft is going to be one of the easier things to manage. We just have to make sure the 20/30, minimum requirements of each position are filled, and 1 player is selected from every team. Most of that falls to Vegas themselves. We just have to make sure there are no errors along the way.

3. Some people want to do all the rounds, some want to submit preference lists for if they aren't here at the right time to select, some want to do autoselect, etc. Once we have the details figured out, actually doing it will be a little easier. A thread is a little clunky for that purpose, so I'd probably suggest a spreadsheet for that as well. (No, I don't have an obsession with spreadsheets. :P It's just the most available and accessible method to organize these things and they allow for a little bid of coding to make things simpler.)

4. UFA rights, I believe everyone is on board(?), that the owner of the player's rights gets to match the highest offer and "win" that player if they choose.
I would add that a team must submit at least an opening bid on that player to retain that right. (Some of those opening bids would come from matching Vegas free agent signing attempts)
My idea is that once a player's auction is over. The home team gets one last crack. If they beat the highest offer on the table, they sign that player instead of the winner. That's a significant advantage, and makes player rights worth enough to merit owning them.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:02 p.m.

Hahahahahhaha OMG nobodycares!

For the love of god, what are you doing? Stahp!
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:24 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quote:
Loss of interest? Are we that action hungry? Fair enough, I'm fine conceding that waiting too long might not be a good idea but doing the expansion draft nearly 2 months in advance serves what purpose? Keeping people interested in the game? Maybe its just me but if you need action to happen every couple of weeks, what are we going to do after free agency freeze with the no hockey part of the summer?? Invent a new thing to drum up interest? See my point. We are trying to appease the people who are casual players and will only be on here when there is something important to come up and even then might lose interest in it anyway. Rather than appease the people who will take it seriously (In good fun of course).

Sorry, forgot to address this part, was sidetracked.

Just like any game, you tend to end up with casual and hardcore players. Casual players tend to waiver faster and be rather sporadic in activity.
I'm not suggesting we rush headfirst into things, but that we don't have to mirror the real life timelines. Regardless, I think we'll be deep enough into the playoffs by the time we get to UFA bidding that a performance based influence can still be taken into account there. For the most part, decisions that are made now aren't going to be drastically affecting who to trade/not trade (imho). I don't see enough of a reason to delay our schedule on those grounds. The delays that should happen are those necessary to be properly prepared to execute plans and the Entry Draft which we have already decided is based on the real life lottery.

The real playoffs, protected lists, expansion draft, and free agency, don't impact our decisions here, as they will differ from the real life teams (for the most part) regardless of whether we wait or not.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:31 p.m.
I'm off this page, I'm just a magnet for no-no's! GL HF everyone. I'll leave it to you big wigs to set everything up.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:36 p.m.
BreKel
Here is my proposed Idea for the actual draft:

NHL Entry Draft 2017

1.) We do it one week before the actual NHL entry draft. Marco brought up a great point. Why do it so much earlier? I see his point on wanting to just get it done b/c people want the excitement and something to do. Maybe people can use the extra time to do the research on players. We want this as realistic as possible right? If you do it a week before, that gives everyone ample time to do their research and prepare for it.

2.) Full 7 rounds. Part of the fun of the draft is doing the research and scouting and trying to find the next guy. Not all superstars come from the early part of the draft. The ones who want to do the research and 'scout' are the ones who will find the potential hidden gems in the later rounds. And also, people are trading later round picks for pieces and such. It should be a full draft so everyone can use the picks they acquired.

3.) A "Trade Freeze" 3 days prior to the draft. This will probably be controversial as real NHL teams can make trades during the draft. My way of thinking is that you make all the trades you want before it starts, but eventually we're going to need to take a step back and see which teams have changed draft picks, moved out of rounds, etc. etc. Because we will need to set the order of picks. Even if the "freeze" is lifted once the draft starts, I think it would be beneficial to at least freeze everyone for a little bit of time before it starts.

4.) I prefer an official entry draft thread be set up by either a commisioner, or someone who is in charge of it. Maybe we could elect someone to be the designated Draft person. The one who sets it up and such and edits the main post with team picks. With this every team will need to provide a list of their owned draft picks in either a designated thread for it, or their own team threads. From there, someone is going to have to do the dirty work and set up the Round 1-7 with the right teams.

5.) Teams will be designated a certain amount of time for picks. After they make the selection, they post it in the actual draft thread, and will need to let the team behind them know they're up. They can do this in the team's main GM thread. We would have to figure out a way to auto-select if someone misses though.

These are a few ideas I have for it. But would love some feedback on what people like, don't like, etc.
Zach and F50marco liked this.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:40 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: BreKel

NHL Entry Draft 2017

1.) We do it one week before the actual NHL entry draft. Marco brought up a great point. Why do it so much earlier? I see his point on wanting to just get it done b/c people want the excitement and something to do. Maybe people can use the extra time to do the research on players. We want this as realistic as possible right? If you do it a week before, that gives everyone ample time to do their research and prepare for it.

2.) Full 7 rounds. Part of the fun of the draft is doing the research and scouting and trying to find the next guy. Not all superstars come from the early part of the draft. The ones who want to do the research and 'scout' are the ones who will find the potential hidden gems in the later rounds. And also, people are trading later round picks for pieces and such. It should be a full draft so everyone can use the picks they acquired.

3.) A "Trade Freeze" 3 days prior to the draft. This will probably be controversial as real NHL teams can make trades during the draft. My way of thinking is that you make all the trades you want before it starts, but eventually we're going to need to take a step back and see which teams have changed draft picks, moved out of rounds, etc. etc. Because we will need to set the order of picks. Even if the "freeze" is lifted once the draft starts, I think it would be beneficial to at least freeze everyone for a little bit of time before it starts.

4.) I prefer an official entry draft thread be set up by either a commisioner, or someone who is in charge of it. Maybe we could elect someone to be the designated Draft person. The one who sets it up and such and edits the main post with team picks. With this every team will need to provide a list of their owned draft picks in either a designated thread for it, or their own team threads. From there, someone is going to have to do the dirty work and set up the Round 1-7 with the right teams.

5.) Teams will be designated a certain amount of time for picks. After they make the selection, they post it in the actual draft thread, and will need to let the team behind them know they're up. They can do this in the team's main GM thread. We would have to figure out a way to auto-select if someone misses though.

These are a few ideas I have for it. But would love some feedback on what people like, don't like, etc.

I like it.
BreKel liked this.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:41 p.m.
Go Jackets
Re: inactive GMs, this is something we need to get a consensus on soon. Does everyone like the proposal I made earlier in this thread? We would have to move expansion back a week, but it seems that the two inactives are a issue that needs to be addressed soon.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:44 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: matt59
Re: inactive GMs, this is something we need to get a consensus on soon. Does everyone like the proposal I made earlier in this thread? We would have to move expansion back a week, but it seems that the two inactives are a issue that needs to be addressed soon.

I really think the expansion draft should be done closer to the actual expansion draft.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:45 p.m.
Go Jackets

NHL Entry Draft 2017

I like the draft setup you have there. I disagree with the trade freeze pre entry draft tho. A expansion draft roster freeze is what we should do but trading picks at the entry draft is part of the fun of it.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:46 p.m.
Go Jackets

I really think the expansion draft should be done closer to the actual expansion draft.

I'd be ok with that, but can we get most other GMs to agree to that? That's the issue I see here. How far back can we push back the expansion draft and get a majority of GMs to agree to it?
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:56 p.m.

I'd be ok with that, but can we get most other GMs to agree to that? That's the issue I see here. How far back can we push back the expansion draft and get a majority of GMs to agree to it?

Instead of having expansion Apr 25th, I would be happy to push the date into May at some point... Like May 10-24th range
matt59 liked this.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 12:59 p.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: jmac490

Instead of having expansion Apr 25th, I would be happy to push the date into May at some point... Like May 10-24th range

Expansion draft May 15, deadline for inactive GMs to return May 1, or should the inactive GM cutoff date still be April 25?
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
BreKel
I like the draft setup you have there. I disagree with the trade freeze pre entry draft tho. A expansion draft roster freeze is what we should do but trading picks at the entry draft is part of the fun of it.

My thing with the the trade freeze would be a way of making it a bit easier on whoever ends up being in charge of it. Once that person sets the order it could be difficult if you have the order changing constantly still. That's my main reason for a trade freeze proposal for the draft. But if people are on top of their game, it wouldn't be needed. Just an idea. I'm not opposed to both drafts having a trade freeze period.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:16 p.m.
Quoting: Ricochetti
1. Vegas Negotiations
Vegas gets an exclusive 48 hour window to attempt to sign a team's unprotected free agents.
The proposal is that we give them 1 shot to make a bid on each player they are interested in.
The home team can either match and lock in an early bid for that player, or they can let Vegas take him.

2. Expansion draft is going to be one of the easier things to manage. We just have to make sure the 20/30, minimum requirements of each position are filled, and 1 player is selected from every team. Most of that falls to Vegas themselves. We just have to make sure there are no errors along the way.

3. Some people want to do all the rounds, some want to submit preference lists for if they aren't here at the right time to select, some want to do autoselect, etc. Once we have the details figured out, actually doing it will be a little easier. A thread is a little clunky for that purpose, so I'd probably suggest a spreadsheet for that as well. (No, I don't have an obsession with spreadsheets. :P It's just the most available and accessible method to organize these things and they allow for a little bid of coding to make things simpler.)

4. UFA rights, I believe everyone is on board(?), that the owner of the player's rights gets to match the highest offer and "win" that player if they choose.
I would add that a team must submit at least an opening bid on that player to retain that right. (Some of those opening bids would come from matching Vegas free agent signing attempts)
My idea is that once a player's auction is over. The home team gets one last crack. If they beat the highest offer on the table, they sign that player instead of the winner. That's a significant advantage, and makes player rights worth enough to merit owning them.

1 - Ok got it now. Makes sense to me. If rangersfan is okay with it, I think its a good idea. This really needs to be a discussion with Phillyjabroni more than anything too.

2 - What happens when a GM doesn't submit the protection list in time? What if multiple GM's don't. Are we prepared to give LV 10 1st round picks if it comes to that? The requirements are pretty easy to implement as Capfriendly has a useful tool anyone can use. So the onus should really be on the GM.

3 - I'm all for spreadsheets but I can see how "some " people might think that is too much. Banks/Jarvis, im curious but would Capfriendly be able to incorporate an Entry draft selection tool? It would be just compiling information from other sites essentially. Storing it in and presenting it in a format similar to the "active player" listing. Would that be something that could happen?

4 - Yeah this is the trickiest one to do but I agree with the guy that thinks Im the devil, making it too complicated is not a good idea. Its got to be something even casual fans can understand. Original rights teams gets to match any offer plus 100K as the benefit of owning the rights. Total dollar value gets the tie breaker. Each team is done alphabetically. Bidding is where Im confused. How do we do a silent auction?

Quoting: Ricochetti
Sorry, forgot to address this part, was sidetracked.

Just like any game, you tend to end up with casual and hardcore players. Casual players tend to waiver faster and be rather sporadic in activity.
I'm not suggesting we rush headfirst into things, but that we don't have to mirror the real life timelines. Regardless, I think we'll be deep enough into the playoffs by the time we get to UFA bidding that a performance based influence can still be taken into account there. For the most part, decisions that are made now aren't going to be drastically affecting who to trade/not trade (imho). I don't see enough of a reason to delay our schedule on those grounds. The delays that should happen are those necessary to be properly prepared to execute plans and the Entry Draft which we have already decided is based on the real life lottery.

The real playoffs, protected lists, expansion draft, and free agency, don't impact our decisions here, as they will differ from the real life teams (for the most part) regardless of whether we wait or not.

I need to elaborate a bit. Im NOT suggesting doing the events at the EXACT time as the real thing. All I'm saying is that we postpone the events of the expansion draft, Entry draft, UFA to later like maybe late May or at the very least the Stanley cup finals round. At that point, pretty much all the variables have been set. Once we have all the rules agreed upon and approved by rangersandislesfan, then setting dates can happen. You're talking about confirming and making rules official after we've already set dates for these things. IMO we're doing this backwards. Let's make sure everything is hashed out first then set the dates. Whether they are earlier like proposed or later like I mentioned. we aren't in any rush. We have tons of time! Its still only April!

As for your last sentence. I disagree wholeheartedly. I think real life actions will drastically affect peoples perceptions in our game. The over exaggerated example I use is injuries/Illness. What if Crosby gets a concussion in the finals this year and misses an entire year of hockey again in real life? Are you willing to trade me five 1st round picks for Crosby now? Of course not, the real world is our basis for our actions. You want Crosby because he is one of the best scorers in the league and scored 40+ goals this year in real life. You won't want Crosby in our game if he's injured and possibly going to retire as a result.

Obviously that is an exaggeration and I understand that waiting for the playoffs to be over is maybe too long of time and not needed but I guarantee you right now a player that was going to be exposed to expansion or not be resigned or whatever was traded away in our game and is going to be a huge contributor to his team and get resigned for huge money that had the GM in the game had the chance to wait longer before making a decision on, now would of.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:20 p.m.

NHL Entry Draft 2017

applaud I agree with everything you just said. From start to finish.

That's just my opinion though.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:23 p.m.

This is only an issue because we the draft is coming soon. If it wasn't so early, we'd have a ton of time to give inactive GM's to come on and warn them that inactivity means their assistant GM will take over.

A lot of the issues I'm "complaining" about are only because conflicting positions. Events of the game and inactivity of GM's/not all rules are set up yet.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.

My thing with the the trade freeze would be a way of making it a bit easier on whoever ends up being in charge of it. Once that person sets the order it could be difficult if you have the order changing constantly still. That's my main reason for a trade freeze proposal for the draft. But if people are on top of their game, it wouldn't be needed. Just an idea. I'm not opposed to both drafts having a trade freeze period.

Agreed again. Everyone is all gung-ho about making trades and picks but having rangersandislesfan regulate very single little detail is a DAUNTING task! For example I warned people a week ago. We are going to have 1 draft pick that two people think they have. Someone is going to get pissed when they find out they shouldn't of had it. Which is one of the many reasons why I pushed for having more then one person at the helm with rangersandislesfan to keep track of everything and make sure there was no errors and mistakes happening that could potentially ruin the game for some people.

Everyone please remember, as it stands one guy is in charge of this entire thing! It will be a daunting task to keep up to par and we need to help in our own ways to keep it from falling off the tracks. Making things easy and giving enough time for things to be done in an orderly fashion is a must. IMO
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:32 p.m.
BreKel

Agreed again. Everyone is all gung-ho about making trades and picks but having rangersandislesfan regulate very single little detail is a DAUNTING task! For example I warned people a week ago. We are going to have 1 draft pick that two people think they have. Someone is going to get pissed when they find out they shouldn't of had it. Which is one of the many reasons why I pushed for having more then one person at the helm with rangersandislesfan to keep track of everything and make sure there was no errors and mistakes happening that could potentially ruin the game for some people.

Everyone please remember, as it stands one guy is in charge of this entire thing! It will be a daunting task to keep up to par o we need to help in our own ways to keep it from falling off the tracks. Making things easy and giving enough time for things to be done in a orderly fashion is a must.

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. Has RangersandIslesFan commented at all about possibly getting some help? I think adding another set of eyes is necessary.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:44 p.m.
Go Jackets

Ok I see what you're saying. We can consider the idea and measure how well it's received later.
Apr. 20, 2017 at 1:51 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: jmac490

Let's worry about dates once everything is ready, rather than end up having to bump again.

Quote:
3 - I'm all for spreadsheets but I can see how "some " people might think that is too much. Banks/Jarvis, im curious but would Capfriendly be able to incorporate an Entry draft selection tool? It would be just compiling information from other sites essentially. Storing it in and presenting it in a format similar to the "active player" listing. Would that be something that could happen?

If would be more similar to the expansion tool, and would have to track multiple users interacting with the same list, as well as providing appropriate permissions to users. A lot of overhead that doesn't do much for us right now, but might be worthwhile to have in the future. I don't mean to speak for them though, only to express that it isn't quite that simple.

Quote:
As for your last sentence. I disagree wholeheartedly. I think real life actions will drastically affect peoples perceptions in our game. The over exaggerated example I use is injuries/Illness. What if Crosby gets a concussion in the finals this year and misses an entire year of hockey again in real life? Are you willing to trade me five 1st round picks for Crosby now? Of course not, the real world is our basis for our actions. You want Crosby because he is one of the best scorers in the league and scored 40+ goals this year in real life. You won't want Crosby in our game if he's injured and possibly going to retire as a result.

No, I didn't consider something that extreme. I was only thinking of scoring slumps or MVP performances changing perspectives. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll