SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

I try to think as GM

I try to think as GM

Draft Class: 2022
Created By: Playersoverpayed
Published: Apr. 1, 2022 at 9:46 a.m.
Description
This is personal rankings, not a mock draft.
Draft order is not definitive. In order to fulfill team needs I am willing to change positions inside a round(s).
My view of hockey is conservative. You win with big defense. For example, average height and weight (eliteprospects data) of playoff D-squads of last year's finalists were: lower 6ft3, 215lbs for MTL and solid 6ft3, 223 lbs for TBL.
Therefore D-man and goalies are more important to me. Also it is relatively easy to claim bottom-lines forwards from waivers or sign them as undrafted players.
You try to draft BPA, but more often than not BPA is not obvious. So you also draft by team needs and you mostly try to fullfill a team with role-players.

I try to evaluate how much is certain player worth. You might call it „tiers“.
If a player is not worth certain round pick, he goes a round lower.
More often than not GMs can find a trading partner and trade up or down. I am leaning more towards trading down than trading up.
I would probably trade up for players in my 2nd tier (round) in early 4th round. I might trade up for players in my 3rd tier (round) in late 5th - early 6th round. Trading up for a players in 1st round is tricky; it is expensive and I likely might not (or don't want to) afford that. It all depends on the number of picks and team's prospect pool.

I only care about a players I intend to draft. That means I prefer to draft safely. I am completely fine with missing that „diamond in a rough“. I am generally not willing to risk in early rounds.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Slow start to the season, but now his offense is back. Safe pick, probable 1C.
2Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-He's been created for NA ice surface, not European. Olympics changed him into different, better player. Rare combination of size, physicality and skill.
3Logo of the Seattle Kraken-6ft3 top pairing RD who can play all situations. They are rare and more valuable than 1st line wingers. Slight health concerns.
4Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Another top pairing RD. If you need to choose between simmilar Fs and D-men, select D-man.
5Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-My 1st player from NTDP would be Cooley. However, he is not the best in a team by a mile, so I am not as high on him as majority of fans.
6Logo of the New Jersey Devils-1st half of season best player of draft class. Streaky scorer, but I can't deny his PPG is amongst the best on his Liiga team.
7Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksBig winger who is 1st in NTDP in goal-scoring. Also played at C which I think he could be suited for. Commited to Boston College.
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-The best player on Saginaw team, 2nd scorer. His „Russian factor“ is not as strong (NA club). He could played 2020/21 in Russia, but didn't.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Small offensive player who might get his 5-9 NHL and additional 30 AHL games in 2022/23.
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-He might be slow, but big Cs are almost must-have. Teams would like to build around big C. Think of Kirby Dach.
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Younger prospect from the same MHL franchise as Chinakhov and Gritsyuk. Playoff performer, he can deliver a goal or two for a team coming from behind.
12Logo of the New York Islanders-The highest offensive potential of Djurgardens' U-20 powerhouse. Dominating in U-20, struggling in SHL.
13Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-I don't expect Nazar to be available that low. I would only take him if he falls. Skilled wingers are relativelly common.
14Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Safe pick from above-average Thunderbirds' program. At the very least 2nd pairing D-man.
15Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Slightly different type of player as Nazar and maybe even better one. But I am not willing to spend more than that on smaller LW.
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden KnightsHis playing style is attractive, but he is not the biggest player on the back end. That's why from WHL I give an edge to Korchinski.
17Logo of the Dallas Stars-He has a size and work ethic, but is not great skater. Also is versatile and can probably play a role on all 4 lines. Reminds me of McTavish.
18Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-The risk is high with Lambert. Now he is on his 2nd team in Liiga and is still on a decline. He might bounce back as Raty, but also might not.
19Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Light-framed C/RW has attractive style, good shot, but will he be able to handle NHL? Some risk there.
20Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Roby Jarventie II, maybe slightly bigger, club is the same. The best scorer on his Mestis team, Jarventie wasn't. For me enough for late 1st round pick.
21Logo of the Nashville Predators-Big and mobile D-man with not much visiable offensive upside as of yet. Also weak shot. But he has a frame and speed to follow Seider's and Edvinsson's steps.
22Logo of the Washington Capitals-Struggles in KHL, dominates MHL (on a good team). His rushes are predictable, as left-shot RW prefers to go to the middle (forehand). Should play VHL, not KHL.
23Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
25Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flames
26Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
27Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
28Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
29Logo of the New York Rangers-
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-NHL bloodline. His father stayed on the same NCAA team for 3 years. I don't know about the son, it mildly turns me off.
34Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
Christian Kyrou
Offensive D-man. His defense is average, but he is 2nd scorer on a team, 1st in OHL amongst 1st time eligable D-men. I also really like Erie's hockey products.
35Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Younger, 6ft5, mobile RD. They are scarce, he will go high. I am willing to spend 2nd round pick on him and give him time for development.
36Logo of the Ottawa Senators-In U-20 dominating on both ends of the ice, but he mainly plays SHL. Comparing to players from previous drafts for me still only 2nd rounder.
37Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Philadelphia FlyersOffensively disappointing season, but the most complete D-man from weaker 2021/22 NTDP defensive squad. Safe pick.
38Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Taller C whose numbers are also product of a good team and isn't the fastest. But bigger Cs are always in demand.
39Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Big right-shot C will always find a spot in NHL club. I am just not confident about his upside.
40Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Attractive pick, but I have tiny doubts in Broncos' defensive program. Compareable former Bronco: Heatherington.
41Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Behind Wright maybe 2nd best forward from weak OHL class. Suitable for 2nd round pick, not more.
42Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-He is coming from the same AJHL team as Dylan Holloway, but is a step behind in his development (at the same age).
43Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the San Jose SharksC who likes to skate with a puck on his stick and shoot. He is productive against men, but also mildly selfish.
44Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the New York IslandersMore was expected from him this season. He failed to make it to the top 2 lines on NCAA team, but the potential is there.
45Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-He plays C but might be better on a W. He is good in the crease and on redirections. Also not the best off the puck. Rogle is not ideal club for F-prospects.
46Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vancouver CanucksI like leaders. He is the best player and scorer of young and below-average team. Heating up in 2nd part of season.
47Logo of the Washington CapitalsLogo of the Winnipeg JetsShorter D-man with NHL weight. That combination gives me a concern about his upside. How much can he grow? What you see might be what you get.
48Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-He left NTDP for NCAA and it was for his benefits. Comparing to Jack Hughes, Devine suited 3rd line role better.
49Logo of the Dallas Stars-By far the best scorer on his team and the best USHL scorer of first time eligable players. He is going to NCAA. For how long?
50Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
Maxim Mayorov
Young goalie with very high upside. I see future NHL starter in him. Worth 2nd round pick (despite „Russian factor“), might end as undrafted.
51Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
52Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
53Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Nashville Predators
54Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington Capitals
55Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Minnesota Wild
56Logo of the Boston Bruins-
57Logo of the Calgary Flames-
58Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
59Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
60Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
61Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the New York Rangers
62Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
63Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Florida Panthers
64Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
ROUND 3TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
65Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-NHL-sized goalie. He is in a phase of transformation from U-20 to adults and has his share of problems with that.
66Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Barely overager. By far the best D-man on a (bad) team. Also involved off the ice, he raised his voice in Movember campaign.
67Logo of the Seattle Kraken-My 1st forward from Slovakian league would be Nemec's teammate. He has simmilar output than Mesar, but is 8 months younger.
68Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Overager who is very good in top adult Slovakian league. His contract expires after the season and he is AHL ready.
69Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Great D-man from weak league and committed to „not great“ university for prospects. Some risk with that pick.
70Logo of the New Jersey Devils-The best scorer on Halifax team. Mooseheads might have the best program in QMJHL.
71Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksHe hasn't progressed much from the last season. That gives me some second thoughts.
72Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Big player, but small sample size. 2020/21 only 24GP of 34 GP possible. In 2019/20 nothing special. I wouldn't risk 2nd round pick on him.
73Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Overager with solid VHL season for 2nd time in a row. Decent also away from the puck. Team player, not flashy, just effective.
74Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Anaheim DucksBig and relatively mobile D-man. His offensive upside is limited. Also nothing special in several Allsvenskan games.
75Logo of the San Jose Sharks-The best player on his MHL team. Goal-scorer by profile, his short stint in VHL wasn't great. Light frame.
76Logo of the New York Islanders-Major health concerns. Decent on a weak VHL team. Coming from the same system as Trikozov, but his devotion is questionable.
77Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the Columbus Blue JacketsBigger step ahead was expected from him. In a team with good D-squad he is not clear-cut the best of them. Fill-in for a team in need of RD.
78Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-He took a slight step back comparing to the last season. So far nothing special in SHL. Still one of the youngest prospects.
79Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Winnipeg JetsShorter and light-framed D-man. But I am conservative about that. You win championship with mostly big and physical defense.
80Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Vegas Golden KnightsBest D-man on one of the worst WHL teams. NHL frame and decently mobile. His +/- is catastrophous, partly due to weak goaltending. Take him, teach him.
81Logo of the Dallas Stars-Role player. Power forward with NHL size who can score here and there. Perfect fit for bottom lines.
82Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Edmonton OilersGood player in a bad league. Commited to NCAA in 2023/24 (Minny, which is great for D-men). 2023/24 is... late.
83Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsI respect Storm's program. 6ft-ish LDs are common and it's the Guelph's system that gives Buchinger advantage in front of simmilar players.
84Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
Adam Engstrom
I give slight edge to Engstrom in comparison to teammate Odelius. He is taller, it could be as simple as that. Also better +/-.
85Logo of the Nashville Predators-Big D-man in his 1st season in OHL. Overager who previously played only in Danish leagues. They are not well covered by scouts, OHL is.
86Logo of the Washington Capitals-1st-2nd D-man on Djurgardens powerhouse, 7 months younger than Engstrom. Simmilar Djurgardens D-alumni: Gustafsson, Bjornfot.
87Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Skating is the name of the game. He can't produce against men, but Frolunda is very good franchise.
88Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston BruinsMooseheads have the best F-program in QMJHL, but their D-products are also improving (Weegar, Fitzgerald, McIsaac, Barron). Comparable prospect: Whynot.
89Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the Calgary FlamesHe will go much earlier. I am just not sold on his defense. Offensive-wise he is good, but not (his teammate) Pastujov-level. Talent is there, but he is project.
90Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
James Stefan
Younger overager. Last season decent on bad Lincoln team (USHL). Now good on Portland, one of the better WHL franchises.
91Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins200ft C without major deficiencies. Nothing really special in U-20, but decent enough in Liiga. Now on his 2nd team there.
92Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningOffensive potential is undesputable. But it is Firkus' light frame that gives me second thoughts. Project, not a prospect.
93Logo of the Vegas Golden KnightsLogo of the New York Rangers
94Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
95Logo of the Florida Panthers-
96Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
ROUND 4TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
97Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
Danil Aimurzin
98Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
99Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
100Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
101Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
Zakhar Vinogradov
102Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
103Logo of the Tampa Bay LightningLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks
104Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
105Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
106Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
107Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
Samuel Mayer
108Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York Islanders
109Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
110Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
111Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
112Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
113Logo of the Dallas Stars-
Stanislav Berezhnoy
114Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
115Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
116Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
117Logo of the Nashville Predators-
118Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Washington Capitals
119Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
Emeric Gaudet
120Logo of the Boston Bruins-
121Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Calgary Flames
122Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
123Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
124Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
125Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the New York Rangers
126Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
127Logo of the Florida Panthers-
128Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
ROUND 5TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
129Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
130Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
131Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
132Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
133Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
134Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the New Jersey Devils
German Tochilkin
135Logo of the Vegas Golden KnightsLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks
Ben King
136Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Buffalo Sabres
137Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
Logan Morrison
138Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
139Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
140Logo of the New York Islanders-
141Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
142Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
143Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
144Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
145Logo of the Dallas Stars-
146Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
147Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
148Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
149Logo of the Nashville Predators-
150Logo of the Washington Capitals-
Tyson Dyck
151Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
152Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
153Logo of the Calgary Flames-
154Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
155Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
156Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
157Logo of the New York Rangers-
158Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
159Logo of the Florida Panthers-
160Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
ROUND 6TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
161Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
162Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
163Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
164Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
165Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
166Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
167Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
168Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
169Logo of the Tampa Bay LightningLogo of the Detroit Red Wings
170Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Anaheim Ducks
171Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
172Logo of the New York Islanders-
173Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
Ian Blomquist
174Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
175Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
176Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
177Logo of the Dallas Stars-
178Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
Davis Burnside
179Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
Matteus Soderbom
180Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
181Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Nashville Predators
Gavin White
182Logo of the Washington Capitals-
183Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
184Logo of the Boston Bruins-
185Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Calgary Flames
186Logo of the Florida PanthersLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
Nikita Yevseyev
187Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
188Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
189Logo of the New York Rangers-
190Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
191Logo of the Florida Panthers-
192Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
ROUND 7TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
193Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Arizona Coyotes
194Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
Dylan Ernst
195Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
196Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the Ottawa Senators
197Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
198Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
199Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
Chas Sharpe
200Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
Jakub Kopecky
201Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
Marcel Mahkovec
202Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Anaheim Ducks
203Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
204Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York Islanders
Yaroslav Yapparov
205Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
206Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
John Babcock
207Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
208Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
209Logo of the Dallas Stars-
210Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
211Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
Daniel Kral
212Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the St. Louis Blues
213Logo of the Nashville Predators-
214Logo of the Washington Capitals-
215Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Minnesota Wild
216Logo of the Boston Bruins-
Maxim Arefyev
217Logo of the Calgary Flames-
218Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
219Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
220Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
221Logo of the Tampa Bay LightningLogo of the New York Rangers
222Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
223Logo of the Florida Panthers-
224Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
Apr. 1, 2022 at 10:02 a.m.
Interesting way of tiering prospects. Personally, I’d move Nelson up a tier but outside of that I won’t nitpick. Would like to see your thoughts in a mock draft.
Apr. 1, 2022 at 11:16 a.m.
I really don't get the hype on Mintyukov, to me, he's pretty much Lane Hutson but taller
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:26 p.m.
Sabresguy1897
Not arguing ranking but do to team need buffalo wont be taking another LHD let alone 2 with their first two picks
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:36 p.m.
Quoting: BruinsFan35
Interesting way of tiering prospects. Personally, I’d move Nelson up a tier but outside of that I won’t nitpick. Would like to see your thoughts in a mock draft.

As posted in your thread:
1. ARI... Wright
2. MTL... Nemec
3. SEA... Jiricek
4. OTT... Cooley
5. PHI... Slafkovsky
6. NJD... Kemell
7. CBJ... Savoie
8. BUF... Gauthier
9. DET... Nazar
10. ANA... Howard

Your mock is very realistic.
I understand Nelson hype. But I am very cautious of players coming from a strong teams. He is just 5th scorer on a team, so he is not the one carrying the offense. Points-wise he is also far away from team's leading scorer. For comparison, Mintyukov and Kyrou are 2nd and 3rd scorers on their respective OHL teams. If D-man is small, his offense is very important.

I also am not as high on Duda. He is coming from a loaded team and is not standing out. Btw, you can watch MHL games live on Youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmNdjK3bcYsK2cWsEig0uw ) - I do. There is nothing in his game to tell me he should be selected in front of NA players. His forward teammate Dolzhenkov is better - but I try to avoid players with small number GP under their belts. He has roughly 90 GP through past 3 seasons. It is very high-risk player.
Also players from Moskva and St. Petersburg are often overhyped. Cities from Western Russia are not far away from Scandinavia and scouts go there, while the majority of Russia remains mostly uncovered. It is part of human nature, we become biased towards a players we watch frequently. I try to think differently. When watching games I say to myself: "This guy sucks, let he proves me otherwise". It helps to remain neutral.

Simmilar thing with Djurgardens squad (Lekkerimaki, Ohgren, Ostlund, Odelius, Engstrom). What are the odds all of them are excellent players? In my opinion Ostlund is "odd man". He is not carrying a team points-wise, he is small and he doesn't score a lot of goals.
For some reason Engstrom is not well-known. He scores at simmilar rate as Odelius, has way better +/-, is taller and is on fire in playoffs (3GP, 2G, 3A; Odelius 3GP, 0G, 1A). But to be fair, I don't watch their games, so I can't rate his skating. I am just one-man-band smile But the numbers also matter.
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:41 p.m.
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I really don't get the hype on Mintyukov, to me, he's pretty much Lane Hutson but taller

He is not exceptional, just somewhat safe LD selection. Best case scenario is Sergachev II, but it is better to have realistic than optimistic expectations.
Size is very important on back end. Look at the past several Stanley Cup winners and finalists. Average of 6ft2-6ft3 and over 210 lbs is standard. Again, we are speaking about averages. You need bigger players, because smaller are not hard to find. It is unpopular opinion, but in hockey height and weight matters.
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:45 p.m.
Banned
Why Kasper so low? imo he should be in top 20
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:46 p.m.
Quoting: Sabresguy1987
Not arguing ranking but do to team need buffalo wont be taking another LHD let alone 2 with their first two picks

I agree, BUF has a ton of LDs. If there is a chance, they should jump on Nemec or Jiricek. - as should SEA, NJD and CBJ (and maybe MTL). If not, you can choose another RD or two with lower picks.
Apr. 1, 2022 at 12:50 p.m.
Quoting: RonaldBilius
Why Kasper so low? imo he should be in top 20

He is probable 1st round pick. The offense is there, but his play away from the puck is suspicious. If I am GM, I want to minimize downside risk and pick safely.
Apr. 1, 2022 at 5:14 p.m.
Savoie and lambert to the sabres please.
Playersoverpayed liked this.
Apr. 2, 2022 at 12:57 a.m.
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Savoie and lambert to the sabres please.

Sure, Lambert might fall. Savoie should be available with your 1st pick, Lambert might still be there with VGK's pick. And RD with FLO's pick... Your suffer might end soon - the team is already on the rise.
Apr. 2, 2022 at 12:23 p.m.
Quoting: Playersoverpayed
Sure, Lambert might fall. Savoie should be available with your 1st pick, Lambert might still be there with VGK's pick. And RD with FLO's pick... Your suffer might end soon - the team is already on the rise.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of mocks like yours where they fall for buffalo to take them both, I hope they do is all

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll