Created By: chealy2
Published: Apr. 29, 2022 at 7:49 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-No question
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-It's Arizona they need literally anyone
3Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Elite power forward to play with Beniers
4Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Could probably fill into Giroux's old 1C spot
5Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Could develop into a solid top 4 dman
6Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Chicago BlackhawksAnother really solid dman
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Could round out the top 6 nicely
8Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Raymond + Nazar would be sick
9Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Don't know if he'll fall this much but he could be a really solid scorer
10Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Could replace Getzlaf
11Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
12Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
13Logo of the New York Islanders-
14Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-You probably sense a theme of me calling all these guys solid
15Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
16Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
17Logo of the Dallas Stars-
18Logo of the Nashville Predators-
19Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Could develop into a top 4 dman ready to take Doughty's spot when he retires
20Logo of the Washington Capitals-
21Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
Jonathan Zizak
Could see him quietly sneaking up, good to see all this Slovakian talent
22Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
23Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsWhat a name
24Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
25Logo of the New York Rangers-
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
27Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
28Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Calgary Flameswon't be the best Jack Hughes in the league but could be a solid middle 6 forward
29Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
30Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Carolina Hurricanes
31Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
32Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Florida Panthers
Apr. 29, 2022 at 8:21 a.m.
Can't see Arizona taking Savoie over Cooley. He has the edge by a slight (sometimes not all that slight) margin in almost every aspect of the game.

Miroshnichenko won't go that high. It's doubtful he even goes in the first round at the moment.

Mintyukov falling to 32 seems a bit unrealistic but anything can happen, I guess.

There is some great Slovakian talent (aside form the big 3) that could go relatively high, but I think those would be players like Petrovský, Sýkora, Šotek and Jedlicka.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 8:35 a.m.
You can't even get an eliteprospects profile on Zizak and I've admittedly never heard of him. I can't find much except these two articles written by someone with the same name and a private Instagram account. This basically means no chance he gets drafted that high if at all. Think about who all has a profile on eliteprospects. You'd think they'd have a profile on this Slovakian gem that could go in the 1st round, right? And what's with basically only Isles fans knowing anything about this guy? A single NYI "insider" (?) on Twitter and you seem to be the only people talking about him. And that guy on Twitter said he's a 22-year-old Defenseman the Isles apparently signed last summer.

I kinda feel like this guy doesn't exist or at least isn't draft-eligible.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 9:34 a.m.
Quoting: TZ11
You can't even get an eliteprospects profile on Zizak and I've admittedly never heard of him. I can't find much except these two articles written by someone with the same name and a private Instagram account. This basically means no chance he gets drafted that high if at all. Think about who all has a profile on eliteprospects. You'd think they'd have a profile on this Slovakian gem that could go in the 1st round, right? And what's with basically only Isles fans knowing anything about this guy? A single NYI "insider" (?) on Twitter and you seem to be the only people talking about him. And that guy on Twitter said he's a 22-year-old Defenseman the Isles apparently signed last summer.

I kinda feel like this guy doesn't exist or at least isn't draft-eligible.

He doesn’t exist. The OP is just trolling
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 9:49 a.m.
SHL NJD GM
Quoting: chealy2
Trolling? I've gone out of my way several times to go to places such as Boston and Buffalo to see Zizak play. Kid's got talent. Maybe the 1st round selection is a bit generous but he's definitely on the radar of several teams. Just say you only know 1st round prospects and move on.

Having concrete proof the guy exists would help...
TZ11 liked this.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 9:54 a.m.
Trolling? I've gone out of my way several times to go to places such as Boston and Buffalo to see Zizak play. Kid's got talent. Maybe the 1st round selection is a bit generous but he's definitely on the radar of several teams. Just say you only know 1st round prospects and move on.

I have 150 players on my extended draft board. Not all are ranked and I haven't seen all of them but I know of there existence. Obviously not all players. But like not a single person except for you seems to know this game. Care to share some information on him like team, etc. There is not a single profile on him anywhere.
A_Habs_fan liked this.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 9:58 a.m.
I've seen Zizak in person several times, I can confirm he is both real and draft eligible. It's a crime that more people aren't talking about him.

Not sure how trustworthy your words are considering there is almost no record and no info on this kid and the few things that do exist don't really match with what you've said. How is anyone supposed to talk about someone that looks like a myth? No info nor tape on this player anywhere...
Apr. 29, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Quoting: Db1899
He doesn’t exist. The OP is just trolling

Seems plausible lol

Because like... someone would have to have a record on a player like this.
A_Habs_fan and Db1899 liked this.
Apr. 29, 2022 at 10:05 a.m.
SHL NJD GM
QbK6GmG

You want concrete proof? You get concrete proof.

Thanks, an image that doesn't work helps a lot
Apr. 29, 2022 at 10:13 a.m.
modern-house-and-big-garage-with-concrete-driveway-picture-id1175833620_k-20-m-1175833620-s-612x612-w-0-h-cSXdKy_zY2-sRgS2hNdevEzRIlHNCauwbKeCPDAVvJA.png

Image wasn't working for me so here's another link.

So I guess it's some kind of inside joke among NYI fans?
A_Habs_fan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll