$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$8,000,000$8,000,000
C
UFA - 8
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RW, C
RFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
UFA - 5
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$3,400,000$3,400,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, LW
RFA - 3
$975,000$975,000
C
RFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,825,000$1,825,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,166,667$3,166,667
LD
UFA - 1
$9,000,000$9,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 6
$4,125,000$4,125,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 1
$2,800,000$2,800,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,125,000$1,125,000
LD
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
LD
RFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 30, 2022 at 2:14 a.m.
polock_mark
Umm……Bratt. He’s going to want more than 6x6
Jun. 30, 2022 at 3:02 a.m.
Quoting: YesThisIsFlo
I'm glad your reading comprehension let you see I spelled it right at first, so I clearly knew how to spell it and later made a mistake smile Nice catch!

These are some insanely cherry picked stats though lmfao. Just for fun though, here's some context for your stats.

- Tarasenko's most common even strength linemates (Thomas 77 pts, and Buchnevich 76 pts) outscored the rest of Vancouver's forwards, so if anyone benefited from their linemates it's Tarasenko. Especially considering JT Miller's most common even strength linemates were Boeser (46 pts) and Pearson (34 pts).
- JT Miller led the Canucks forwards in short handed time on ice per game, and had the 15th most shorthanded minutes in the league amongst forwards. I have no idea what 17th percentile you were talking about.
- Due to his large SHTOI, his overall scoring rates get tanked because he spends a lot of minutes... killing penalties. I'm going to assume you didn't account for this, because I checked it for A1/60 and took our Miller's PK time, he's at 1.42 A1/60 and Tarasenko is at 1.28. Seems like you forgot to adjust.
- Tarasenko had 5g and 17a on the PP, vs Miller's 8g and 30a, so it's weird to try and flex Tarasenko being good on the PP.
- Miller is a good defensive forward, what are you talking about?
- Would *love* a source on your QoT and QoC claims, because based on the previous notes, I honestly don't think you understand how those work. From what I see on LWL, Miller had the 3rd highest QoC on the Canucks last season, and Tarasenko had like the 7th or 8th highest on the Blues, so I just can't take your word for this one.

Honestly, I'll just wait for a JT Miller trade to definitively prove your evaluation wrong. As deep as these drafts are, you are insanely overvaluing draft picks. Tarasenko would get a 1st and a good prospect, and Miller will get another asset more than that.

So wrong Barbashev and Buchnevich aka Russian line not Thomas. Thomas was often paired with Kyrou and sometimes Saad, but nice try. Tarasenko actually ran his line because you know he's the one driving the puck, but I wouldn't expect you o know that. Just because he has high amount of time doesn't make it good. Effectiveness level Jfresh says you are completely wrong. Compelling look at his CF% for Short handed which is one of the worst out of forwards.

As much as you want to completely take out the SHTOI believe it or not he still played a little offense on SHTOI which still counts. Yeah sure, with more Secondary assists than primary on PP because you know all that matters is points not puck possession either. Jfresh 17% on PK horrible.

Same for Jfresh can't give you the link sub to his patreon for the stats. On a rental contract yeah good luck Giroux couldn't even pull that Gretzky didn't even get that as a rental. Your kind of on the short end of the stick. Basing it off 80 games when all other production never hit 50 points. You expect someone to pay that. Why do you think Gaudreau never got that after his big season. Because if I'm a team Jeff Skinner shows why you don't be quick and stupid pay a bunch of money to a guy who did 1 great year then fell apart so again, no he's not worth a top 5 pick and no team is trading a top 5 pick for him or Boeser.
Jun. 30, 2022 at 3:02 a.m.
Quoting: Knuckl3s
JT Miller can't play defense? You couldn't be more wrong

Secondly, Miller is NOT a product of the players he plays with. He is more than capable of driving his own line offensively

both are wrong but very expected from you especially.
Jun. 30, 2022 at 3:18 a.m.
Canucks Fan... Help
Edited Jun. 30, 2022 at 3:29 a.m.
Quoting: Shylo_Moxii
So wrong Barbashev and Buchnevich aka Russian line not Thomas. Thomas was often paired with Kyrou and sometimes Saad, but nice try. Tarasenko actually ran his line because you know he's the one driving the puck, but I wouldn't expect you o know that. Just because he has high amount of time doesn't make it good. Effectiveness level Jfresh says you are completely wrong. Compelling look at his CF% for Short handed which is one of the worst out of forwards.

As much as you want to completely take out the SHTOI believe it or not he still played a little offense on SHTOI which still counts. Yeah sure, with more Secondary assists than primary on PP because you know all that matters is points not puck possession either. Jfresh 17% on PK horrible.

Same for Jfresh can't give you the link sub to his patreon for the stats. On a rental contract yeah good luck Giroux couldn't even pull that Gretzky didn't even get that as a rental. Your kind of on the short end of the stick. Basing it off 80 games when all other production never hit 50 points. You expect someone to pay that. Why do you think Gaudreau never got that after his big season. Because if I'm a team Jeff Skinner shows why you don't be quick and stupid pay a bunch of money to a guy who did 1 great year then fell apart so again, no he's not worth a top 5 pick and no team is trading a top 5 pick for him or Boeser.

So I read the first two sentences, and didn't spend a second to read the rest of your post. Stat sheets track TOI and shift numbers super accurately, and websites accumulate them to show it.

At even strength last season, Tarasenko spent 770 even strength minutes with Robert Thomas. That is by far the most common *player* he was on the ice with. More than not just any other forward, it's more than any defenseman, and even more than any goalie. Your "Russian Line" is a total recency bias and absolutely no indicative of reality.

Vladimir Tarasenko, this season, spent 770 ES mins with Thomas, 516 ES mins with Buchnevich (2nd highest amongst all teammayes), and 285 ES mins with Barbashev.... 3rd highest amongst all fwds, so Lol at that last one.

You claiming something so wrong... You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, I literally read 2 sentences, and immediately can tell you're full of ****.

Here's the link to the stats: https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerreport.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=ev&stdoi=oi&rate=n&v=t&playerid=8475765

Good luck here on out mate, not worth my time.
Knuckl3s liked this.
Jun. 30, 2022 at 8:33 p.m.
Quoting: YesThisIsFlo
So I read the first two sentences, and didn't spend a second to read the rest of your post. Stat sheets track TOI and shift numbers super accurately, and websites accumulate them to show it.

At even strength last season, Tarasenko spent 770 even strength minutes with Robert Thomas. That is by far the most common *player* he was on the ice with. More than not just any other forward, it's more than any defenseman, and even more than any goalie. Your "Russian Line" is a total recency bias and absolutely no indicative of reality.

Vladimir Tarasenko, this season, spent 770 ES mins with Thomas, 516 ES mins with Buchnevich (2nd highest amongst all teammayes), and 285 ES mins with Barbashev.... 3rd highest amongst all fwds, so Lol at that last one.

You claiming something so wrong... You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, I literally read 2 sentences, and immediately can tell you're full of ****.

Here's the link to the stats: https://www.naturalstattrick.com/playerreport.php?fromseason=20212022&thruseason=20212022&stype=2&sit=ev&stdoi=oi&rate=n&v=t&playerid=8475765

Good luck here on out mate, not worth my time.

yeah you aren't worth my time either. Name a single player who got 2 OA one for one I'll wait on that. Regardless of natural stat trick is who advanced analytics world. I'm paying attention to Micah McCurdy you know Toronto's advanced stats guy. JFresh, EvolvingWild. Natural Stat tricks is not even the most accurate. I know some believe that, but it's not always true. I'd recommend getting a sub to HockeyViz and looking at the graphic charts of effectiveness. Which again would have been something you read, but yeah I'd rather go my own way. Vancouver fans have always been really delusional, and the fact that you think NJ is taking the deal really like makes me laugh. Super super hard, but hey gotta dream somehow.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll