SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Add a right for a left

Created by: Jfstompers
Published: Sep. 8, 2022 at 10:44 a.m.
Salary Cap: $82,500,000
Season Days: 185/186 (99%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has been rejected because one of the teams exceeds the 23 player roster limit

Logo of the Detroit Red WingsDetroit Red Wings

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Johansson, AlbertWaivers ExemptDetroit Red WingsLoan-$0011---0000--
2023 2nd round pick (Logo of the St. Louis BluesSTL)---010------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Durzi, SeanLos Angeles KingsNHL-$0011---0000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$8,171,1112345783713
Change$01-100-10
Final$8,171,11124 (↑)44 (↓)7836 (↓)13000

Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLos Angeles Kings

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Durzi, SeanLos Angeles KingsNHL-$0011---0000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Johansson, AlbertWaivers ExemptDetroit Red WingsLoan-$0011---0000--
2023 2nd round pick (Logo of the St. Louis BluesSTL)---010------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$1,513,3332245623711
Change$0-110010
Final$1,513,33321 (↓)46 (↑)6238 (↑)11000
Sep. 8, 2022 at 11:30 a.m.
If the Kings are giving up a stud RD recent graduate they are expecting that LD to be an NHLer.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 11:32 a.m.
So I take it you're getting ready to trade Hronek at the TDL.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 1:14 p.m.
Pop Pop
Quoting: aedoran
So I take it you're getting ready to trade Hronek at the TDL.

I just want options Incase he isn't the answer. Idk if they spend a bunch on a guy like durzi maybe Bear in Carolina is an option but we need better than Lindstrom.
aedoran liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 1:20 p.m.
Pop Pop
Quoting: tryger
If the Kings are giving up a stud RD recent graduate they are expecting that LD to be an NHLer.

Oh I know but we don't have that so I tried this. Johansson probably hits the NHL next season.
aedoran liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 1:31 p.m.
Quoting: Jfstompers
Oh I know but we don't have that so I tried this. Johansson probably hits the NHL next season.

Well hit us up after he hits, because Durzi already has.
aedoran liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 2:52 p.m.
Well hit us up after he hits, because Durzi already has.

I don't know how many more seasons Doughty intends to play but with him and Clark does Druzi make it out of the 3rd pair?
tryger liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 3:06 p.m.
I don't know how many more seasons Doughty intends to play but with him and Clark does Druzi make it out of the 3rd pair?

Got to do one season at a time.

This season Doughty and Roy have locked up the top-4 RD spots for the Kings and it isn't even close as these two are far more defensively responsible than Durzi, Spence, Grans, and Clarke. Durzi and Spence are fighting for that RD3 spot, if Durzi wishes to hold out the Kings will put in Spence in camp who has actually outplayed Durzi as a first year pro last season. The likelihood is, Durzi signs around $850K-1.5M and will sit out some games to see how Spence, Grans, and Clarke perform. Spence if moved to the AHL (likely) will likely learn to play both sides to strengthen his push to make this team this or next season. Once Clarke is NHL ready (next season) the Kings can move Durzi,

In just my opinion, someone is going to pay the Kings for one of Durzi or Grans by next season, and the Kings aren't looking for prospects or picks so it will be for a legit top-4 LD to replace Edler. This might be Chychrun or someone similar, but the cards are in place for the Kings to move their prospects to upgrade themselves either at the end of this season or maybe even the trade deadline.
aedoran liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 4:02 p.m.
Got to do one season at a time.

This season Doughty and Roy have locked up the top-4 RD spots for the Kings and it isn't even close as these two are far more defensively responsible than Durzi, Spence, Grans, and Clarke. Durzi and Spence are fighting for that RD3 spot, if Durzi wishes to hold out the Kings will put in Spence in camp who has actually outplayed Durzi as a first year pro last season. The likelihood is, Durzi signs around $850K-1.5M and will sit out some games to see how Spence, Grans, and Clarke perform. Spence if moved to the AHL (likely) will likely learn to play both sides to strengthen his push to make this team this or next season. Once Clarke is NHL ready (next season) the Kings can move Durzi,

In just my opinion, someone is going to pay the Kings for one of Durzi or Grans by next season, and the Kings aren't looking for prospects or picks so it will be for a legit top-4 LD to replace Edler. This might be Chychrun or someone similar, but the cards are in place for the Kings to move their prospects to upgrade themselves either at the end of this season or maybe even the trade deadline.

I wasn't even thinking about Roy and I didn't realize how deep the right side of LA's defense is but Blake is your GM. Not wanting prospects makes sense more of a win now situation and at the same time LA has some really good prospects. RHD's are in high demand and LA has a plethora of them LA is in really good shape.
tryger liked this.
Sep. 8, 2022 at 4:12 p.m.
I wasn't even thinking about Roy and I didn't realize how deep the right side of LA's defense is but Blake is your GM. Not wanting prospects makes sense more of a win now situation and at the same time LA has some really good prospects. RHD's are in high demand and LA has a plethora of them LA is in really good shape.

Exactly, and we already moved Faber (another RD) as the primary piece of Fiala, we got really lucky at RD.

If Bjornfot or Moverare can take steps forward the Kings will also be close to set on the left side, if not Kirsanov might be ready in a year or so.

But there are alot of good defensemen that will be traded from the Kings in the next few years.
aedoran liked this.
Sep. 13, 2022 at 11:09 a.m.
as a Detroit fan who really liked what he saw in durzi down the stretch and in the playoffs I would be ecstatic, I understand the log jam at RD and a 2 plus johansson is a decent pull but I think they are better off holding on to him, I think he can/will be really good.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll