Tough to beat

Created by: Propeller09
Team: 2022-23 Boston Bruins
Initial Creation Date: Feb. 1, 2023
Published: Feb. 1, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Trades
BOS
  1. Toews, Jonathan ($5,250,000 retained)
CHI
  1. Smith, Craig
  2. Zboril, Jakub
  3. 2023 3rd round pick (BOS)
BOS
  1. Beaulieu, Nathan ($425,000 retained)
  2. 2023 4th round pick (ANA)
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$82,500,000$82,441,667$0$4,650,000$58,333
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$2,500,000$2,500,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$3,500,000$3,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000 (Performance Bonus$2,000,000$2M)
C
NTC
UFA - 1
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$4,950,000$4,950,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
$3,800,000$3,800,000
LW, C, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
RW, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LD
NTC, NMC
UFA - 8
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RD
UFA - 8
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$3,687,500$3,687,500
LD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$850,000$850,000
RD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$150,000$150K)
G
RFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$425,000$425,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 3, 2023 at 12:45 p.m.
Quoting: Propeller09
No, I could care less what you think & it's not like 40 people agreed with you. It's you two.

You brought some person not involved at all into for nonother reason that to (attempt) to troll them. Not really a lot of room for argument there.

He was not in thread. You brought him into to troll and make yourself feel better. It's weird. If you notice, this isn't uncommon with you two.

I am not the GM. I think this helps them win now. I don't mind thoughtful arguments or reasons. You provided no actual reasons or facts and acted like you did. You didn't.

It's your opinion and that is fine, but don't like it's anything more. You keep referencing "people". It's not. It's you two.

You seem to miss the part where one team (fan base) will feel like it's too much or little. When I make these, My thought is, I'd rather give up too much than too little. It's the base of the deal. The premise. Add a pick or prospect if it floats your boat. Honestly, I don't care.

Tough to say you don’t mind meaningful debate when you post something crazy and then get super defensive instantly
Feb. 3, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
Quoting: DefenseFirst
Tough to say you don’t mind meaningful debate when you post something crazy and then get super defensive instantly

Never got defensive at all. I replied with my reasoning and evidence. You replied emotionally that it was team destroying with legit no reasoning.

Again:
Garland > Frederic
Toews > Nosek

Carlo > Schenn but Fairly comparable to Forbort imo. I stated reasons.

Keep trying though, or take the L amd admit you are a troll.
Feb. 3, 2023 at 2:23 p.m.
Never got defensive at all. I replied with my reasoning and evidence. You replied emotionally that it was team destroying with legit no reasoning.

Again:
Garland > Frederic
Toews > Nosek

Carlo > Schenn but Fairly comparable to Forbort imo. I stated reasons.

Keep trying though, or take the L amd admit you are a troll.

This is just funny? And you topped it off with the stupid gen z, “take the L.” Didn’t want to throw, “bruh,” in there?

No one is going to think this is a good idea, are we all trolls?the ACGM is just genuinely dumb, and you were being hyper defensive. Settle down.
Feb. 3, 2023 at 4:21 p.m.
No, I could care less what you think & it's not like 40 people agreed with you. It's you two.

You brought some person not involved at all into for nonother reason that to (attempt) to troll them. Not really a lot of room for argument there.

He was not in thread. You brought him into to troll and make yourself feel better. It's weird. If you notice, this isn't uncommon with you two.

I am not the GM. I think this helps them win now. I don't mind thoughtful arguments or reasons. You provided no actual reasons or facts and acted like you did. You didn't.

It's your opinion and that is fine, but don't like it's anything more. You keep referencing "people". It's not. It's you two.

You seem to miss the part where one team (fan base) will feel like it's too much or little. When I make these, My thought is, I'd rather give up too much than too little. It's the base of the deal. The premise. Add a pick or prospect if it floats your boat. Honestly, I don't care.

I think you're confused honestly. There is no trolling going on here. If you think comments being critical of your decisions/opinions are trolls, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Literally the first comment on this acgm is saying these deals are terrible for BOS, and it's from a Leafs fan of all people LOL. So it's not just "us two".

The one thing I don't understand when acgm's say "that's your opinion", isn't that the whole point of posting an acgm? To get the opinions from others so that we can all pick pieces from everyones opinion to conclude what is most realistic/logical? Otherwise why post the acgm at all if you don't like what people have to say about it?

Don't be upset when the trade deadline passes and BOS does none of these trades. And then hopefully you'll understand why these trades weren't done in hindsight.
Propeller09 liked this.
Feb. 3, 2023 at 11:39 p.m.
Quoting: DefenseFirst
This is just funny? And you topped it off with the stupid gen z, “take the L.” Didn’t want to throw, “bruh,” in there?

No one is going to think this is a good idea, are we all trolls?the ACGM is just genuinely dumb, and you were being hyper defensive. Settle down.

Quoting: KennyBoi
I think you're confused honestly. There is no trolling going on here. If you think comments being critical of your decisions/opinions are trolls, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Literally the first comment on this acgm is saying these deals are terrible for BOS, and it's from a Leafs fan of all people LOL. So it's not just "us two".

The one thing I don't understand when acgm's say "that's your opinion", isn't that the whole point of posting an acgm? To get the opinions from others so that we can all pick pieces from everyones opinion to conclude what is most realistic/logical? Otherwise why post the acgm at all if you don't like what people have to say about it?

Don't be upset when the trade deadline passes and BOS does none of these trades. And then hopefully you'll understand why these trades weren't done in hindsight.

Ahahahahhahahah.

Gen Z? Lol.

A for effort and T for nice try

"The first guy..." would it make you feel better if I said you two and the toronto guy? Notice he isn't still in conversation?

I didn't say "that's your opinion like you think or are attempting to make it sound. I said that's fine, but don't Act like it's more than that. I left out the word act. you are acting like you are factually correct while providing zero evidence to back your opinion. Yet, you maintain a holier than thou attitude. It's trollish.

You're like beavis and butthead.
"This sucks"
"Yeah"
"Heh heh"
"Yeah"

Not defensive. Lime I said no issues if you hate it and tell me, but don't use made up logic or facts to justify.

What did you make up?
- they are not in worse cap shape. Pretty close, but they gain about 500k - 1m+ in space. 1.15 QO for frederic, but he seems like he's looking at 1.75+ for next deal. Carlo's at 4.1 vs 4.95 for Garland. You do lose a spot, but let's have Lysell in his spot.

Honestly - Carlo, Debrusk Frederic, Smith and Reilly are the most likely to be traded - not saying they will, but if they do end up going after a big name like chychrun or a meier. Couple of those names are probably going the other way.

Oh, I won't be upset at all if these trades don't happen. I think you miss the point of the acgm. It's fun. It's ideas. It's not a job application. I am not hoping for this. Cam isn't going to see this and offer you Sweeney's job

Cheers bruh
Feb. 4, 2023 at 10:43 a.m.
Ahahahahhahahah.

Gen Z? Lol.

A for effort and T for nice try

"The first guy..." would it make you feel better if I said you two and the toronto guy? Notice he isn't still in conversation?

I didn't say "that's your opinion like you think or are attempting to make it sound. I said that's fine, but don't Act like it's more than that. I left out the word act. you are acting like you are factually correct while providing zero evidence to back your opinion. Yet, you maintain a holier than thou attitude. It's trollish.

You're like beavis and butthead.
"This sucks"
"Yeah"
"Heh heh"
"Yeah"

Not defensive. Lime I said no issues if you hate it and tell me, but don't use made up logic or facts to justify.

What did you make up?
- they are not in worse cap shape. Pretty close, but they gain about 500k - 1m+ in space. 1.15 QO for frederic, but he seems like he's looking at 1.75+ for next deal. Carlo's at 4.1 vs 4.95 for Garland. You do lose a spot, but let's have Lysell in his spot.

Honestly - Carlo, Debrusk Frederic, Smith and Reilly are the most likely to be traded - not saying they will, but if they do end up going after a big name like chychrun or a meier. Couple of those names are probably going the other way.

Oh, I won't be upset at all if these trades don't happen. I think you miss the point of the acgm. It's fun. It's ideas. It's not a job application. I am not hoping for this. Cam isn't going to see this and offer you Sweeney's job

Cheers bruh

You're the only one using made up "logic or facts" to justify these moves. Which is exactly why none of this would happen in real life, because it isn't realistic.

I'm not commenting on all of these Boston acgm's hoping for Cam to call me up offering a job. I comment my opinions to help the acgm realize that we don't live in a fairytale and explain why these moves won't or will happen based on what we do know about the team, such as current player performances, cap management, asset management, etc. The whole point of acgm's is to better educate eachother and come up with interesting ideas/talking points about the team and what direction makes the most sense for the team to go.

Obviously you're pretty upset about our comments on your acgm, otherwise you wouldn't be dragging on this conversation over multiple days if this acgm was just for fun.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll