SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

3-4-23

3-4-23

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: AlliDOisBleedBlue
Published: Mar. 4, 2023 at 11:36 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsColumbus Blue Jackets (1→1)
  2. Logo of the Anaheim DucksAnaheim Ducks (4→2)
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-No explanation necessary
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I think Michkov will be a better player eventually but Fantilli has less question marks...
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Chicago is well prepared to wait for Michkov to turn into the next great russian in the NHL
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Carlsson, Benson and Smith are all worth this pick so I think after trading Timo they grab another LW in Benson.
5Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Arizona has an affinity for American players so they go Smith over Carlsson.
6Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Vancouver happily takes a future second line center
7Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montreal needs RW and defense but I can imagine Montreal fans going ape**** if the team doesn't grab two forwards with such high picks. Andrew Cristall looks like a future first line winger.
8Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Philli needs everything....so I have them taking the first defenseman off the board.
9Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Blues go with best player available. Oliver Moore is an incredibly confident player who I see adding to a line with Kyrou in the future.
10Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit adds a player who a strong two way player.
11Logo of the Washington Capitals-Washing takes best player available.
12Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida PanthersI think Montreal could go three ways here, grab an offensive RHD, and defensive RHD or a strong offensive player. Adding Heidt and Cristall to Montreal's prospect pool moves the needle more than a defenseman.
13Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsArizona takes best player available.
14Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Matthew Wood reminds me a lot of Tage Thompson who Buffalo has turned into a superstar. So they try and repeat the process.
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-Nashville adds a top six player in Yager.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Calgary needs a two way defenseman.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersDetroit opts to add another strong two way player in Danielson.
18Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Having drafted Pickering last year they add a smooth skating left side defenseman in Gulyayev setting up their blue line for the future.
19Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Jets take high point producing defenseman
20Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Av's take best player available. Adding Ryan Leonard's speed to this team would be deadly.
21Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton OilersNashville adds another big strong two way player
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Minnesota adds a player that will be able to back up his countryman for the next decade
23Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Seattle takes best player available.
24Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsColumbus replaces Garikov like for like
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the New York RangersBlues take Gauthier and add him to a solid offensive prospect list.
26Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Dallas StarsRangers add a proven goal scorer
27Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningChicago takes a chance on bringing Cameron Allen back to the player scouts thought he was.
28Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Vegas takes best player available.
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsWill two picks in the draft Blues take a chance on Nadeau and see if he is capable of scoring in stronger leagues.
30Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsSharks add another capable left winger in Musty
31Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Carolina adds another top Finish prospect to its ranks
32Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsToronto drafts the best goalie available.
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
33Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
34Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
35Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
36Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
37Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
38Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
39Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
40Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the Philadelphia Flyers
41Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the St. Louis Blues
42Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
43Logo of the Washington Capitals-
44Logo of the Florida Panthers-
45Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Ottawa Senators
46Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
47Logo of the Nashville Predators-
48Logo of the Calgary Flames-
49Logo of the New York Islanders-
50Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
51Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
52Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Colorado Avalanche
53Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
54Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
55Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
56Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
57Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the New York Rangers
58Logo of the Dallas Stars-
59Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
60Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
61Logo of the Seattle KrakenLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
62Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
63Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
64Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston Bruins
Mar. 5, 2023 at 7:36 a.m.
Pop Pop
I'd hope Detroit takes dvorsky here but yzerman will take reinbacker and hopefully get Moore or Leonard or Yager with our 2nd pick
Mar. 5, 2023 at 10:08 a.m.
as a montreal fan i really hope they draft a right D man with one of those 2 first round pick.
A_Habs_fan and Just_A_Guess liked this.
Mar. 5, 2023 at 11:24 a.m.
This is well thought out and delivered, one thing is bothering me though... you have 4 Eastern team 1sts selected in the final 4 picks of the round...
Mar. 5, 2023 at 6:43 p.m.
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Gabe Perrault and Riley Heidt are the 2 guys I'd wan't with our pick! Awesome mock man!
Mar. 5, 2023 at 7:50 p.m.
Bedard23
Carlsson isn’t falling out of the top 4, Chicago snatches him up at 3
Mar. 5, 2023 at 9:28 p.m.
Ghost
I hate the Blackhawks, believe me when I say I’d much rather see them not get Michkov because he will be a superstar. I just don’t see that with Leo….

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll