C, RW
    UFA - 5
    $1,166,667$1,166,667
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $1,200,000$1,200,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
    RW, C
    UFA - 1
    $725,000$725,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $675,000$675,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    LD
    UFA - 2
    $7,857,143$7,857,143
    RD
    UFA - 9
    $925,000$925,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    $1,062,500$1,062,500
    G
    UFA - 2
    $2,825,000$2,825,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $1,100,000$1,100,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    $1,200,000$1,200,000
    G
    UFA - 3
    $1,425,000$1,425,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $1,200,000$1,200,000
    G
    UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:34 p.m.
    Fantasy Hockey Pro
    I really hope we see some offersheet this offseason
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:35 p.m.
    Quoting: brady_t12

Freaking right
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:53 p.m.
    Banned
    As a Flames fan, I approve this message!
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
    Quoting: LazarBeams
    As a Flames fan, I approve this message!

Im sure you do! Ure welcome
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:55 p.m.
    I don't understand this undervaluing of Pacioretty.......

Lindholm is nice but for an annual 30+ goal scorer whose on a cheap contract? Oh and is the Captain...... yeah yeah I know he doesn't score in playoffs. Oh but Lindholm will apparently? He'll score tons in the playoffs while Patches won't?

Im all for trading Pacioretty but at least get fair value for him. Just because a player is young and was drafted in the top 10 his draft year does not equate to a goalscorer of Pacioretty's calibre. Pacioretty is this generations John Leclair. Play him with a capable center like Lindros in Leclair's situation and Pacioretty would be a 50 goals scorer.......

You don't score as much as you do with the lack of quality that he has had at center by being a bad player. Pacioretty is not the problem. The rest of his line had been the problem.
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:56 p.m.

Yeah I'd love to see a team steal Kuzy or Orlov from you guys for cutting it so close to the cap...
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
    Quoting: Blynasty

Yeah I'd love to see a team steal Kuzy or Orlov from you guys for cutting it so close to the cap...

Ouuih buuuurn lol
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:24 p.m.
    Quoting: F50marco

Lindholm is nice but for an annual 30+ goal scorer whose on a cheap contract? Oh and is the Captain...... yeah yeah I know he doesn't score in playoffs. Oh but Lindholm will apparently? He'll score tons in the playoffs while Patches won't?

Im all for trading Pacioretty but at least get fair value for him. Just because a player is young and was drafted in the top 10 his draft year does not equate to a goalscorer of Pacioretty's calibre. Pacioretty is this generations John Leclair. Play him with a capable center like Lindros in Leclair's situation and Pacioretty would be a 50 goals scorer.......

You don't score as much as you do with the lack of quality that he has had at center by being a bad player. Pacioretty is not the problem. The rest of his line had been the problem.

I like what you're doing there Marco ? perhaps you have a future in pro hockey. You're relentless when you're trying to hype players. I'm sure there are some dumb GMs out there that would give you more....but it's all subjective. What is it you need, and when ? Some teams are willing to give a couple of 1st rnd picks, and some know that you need help now, so they have the leverage. You wanna win now? Or are you rebuilding? Paciorettys goals are replaced by Draisaitl, Galchenyuk can put up 30, perhaps Drouin also. Byron Gallagher Lehkonen 20 each. 15 from Radulov Lindolm Weber ans OEL. I like this team, got younger.
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:25 p.m.
    Herms
    As an Oil and Hab fan, I have to say the Oilers will probably match. Drai is the real F-ing Deal. He looks like a younger more skilled Kopitar(which is high praise but man is he good).
    and I agree, why are you under valuing Patches? Hes a 30 goal scorer every season. you can almost guarantee that at the start of every season.
    I feel like as soon as MTL trades Patches they start looking for another patches again
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:54 p.m.
    Quoting: herms
    As an Oil and Hab fan, I have to say the Oilers will probably match. Drai is the real F-ing Deal. He looks like a younger more skilled Kopitar(which is high praise but man is he good).
    and I agree, why are you under valuing Patches? Hes a 30 goal scorer every season. you can almost guarantee that at the start of every season.
    I feel like as soon as MTL trades Patches they start looking for another patches again

Like i said, if Im rebuilding I can get some young decent prospects along with some high picks. If I'm going for it, then i cant be picky, i gotta take that piece that im desperately in need for.BTW i would do the offersheet for Drai before the trade for Lindholm. It also depends who Im trading with. From what ive heard Carolina beleives they can be contenders in 1-2 years and giving up on Linholm for Paciorety is a short term boost. But if they keep Lindholm, hes gonna be around for longer than Patches. Perhaps Edmonton matches, perhaps not. I can always tell Chiarelli that Im offering straight up Galchenyuk...if he doesn't want I'll go forth with an offersheet, he'll get a bunch of late picks that won't help him immidiately. If he takes Galchenyuk he can also keep RNH cause Galchenyuk won't cost 10 mill. Trade Eberle for something juicy, and in the end it won't be so bad. He can hold on to a few players that he liked but couldn't keep cause of the contracts he has to give Mac and Drai. If not, I'm moving on to the next target...Wennberg or Johansen or Horvat etc etc.
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:05 p.m.
    Quoting: The_Architect
    Quoting: herms

Like i said, if Im rebuilding I can get some young decent prospects along with some high picks. If I'm going for it, then i cant be picky, i gotta take that piece that im desperately in need for.BTW i would do the offersheet for Drai before the trade for Lindholm. It also depends who Im trading with. From what ive heard Carolina beleives they can be contenders in 1-2 years and giving up on Linholm for Paciorety is a short term boost. But if they keep Lindholm, hes gonna be around for longer than Patches. Perhaps Edmonton matches, perhaps not. I can always tell Chiarelli that Im offering straight up Galchenyuk...if he doesn't want I'll go forth with an offersheet, he'll get a bunch of late picks that won't help him immidiately. If he takes Galchenyuk he can also keep RNH cause Galchenyuk won't cost 10 mill. Trade Eberle for something juicy, and in the end it won't be so bad. He can hold on to a few players that he liked but couldn't keep cause of the contracts he has to give Mac and Drai. If not, I'm moving on to the next target...Wennberg or Johansen or Horvat etc etc.

this is more than being just not picky though. its really a gift horse
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:35 p.m.

I like what you're doing there Marco ? perhaps you have a future in pro hockey. You're relentless when you're trying to hype players. I'm sure there are some dumb GMs out there that would give you more....but it's all subjective. What is it you need, and when ? Some teams are willing to give a couple of 1st rnd picks, and some know that you need help now, so they have the leverage. You wanna win now? Or are you rebuilding? Paciorettys goals are replaced by Draisaitl, Galchenyuk can put up 30, perhaps Drouin also. Byron Gallagher Lehkonen 20 each. 15 from Radulov Lindolm Weber ans OEL. I like this team, got younger.

Don't get me wrong I like the other deals . I was pointing out Patches trade value is with out a doubt higher than Lindholm's.... your selling him low. Its not about whether you replaced Patches goals with other players, its about not selling Patches for less than what he's worth.
    Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:49 p.m.

Don't get me wrong I like the other deals . I was pointing out Patches trade value is with out a doubt higher than Lindholm's.... your selling him low. Its not about whether you replaced Patches goals with other players, its about not selling Patches for less than what he's worth.

Ok so lets play GMs. You're MB, 1st off what do you need ?
    Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:17 p.m.
    Fantasy Hockey Pro

Yeah you're forgetting they have to actually agree to the offer sheet. I don't think either of them will, as if they wanted just money and didn't care where they played, they'd go to Russia.
    Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:19 p.m.

Yeah you're forgetting they have to actually agree to the offer sheet. I don't think either of them will, as if they wanted just money and didn't care where they played, they'd go to Russia.

well they probably want to avoid the ovi curse

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll