SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

top 20

top 20

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: FireLordZuk0
Published: May 19, 2023 at 3:42 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I hate you but obvi pick congrats i hate you but congrats
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-instagram hockey team im jealous of your talented players
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-i honestly wanted them to win bedard but they get an amazing player in carlsson and wish the red wings could get him to play with raymond and berggren :(
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Sharks will continue to be...meh. Maybe trade the pick knowing you would be bad waiting for michkov anyways so why not get more assets? idk. they make the pick
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-you cant mess this up and they shouldnt. Will Smith is clear as day the next best available and its a position of need other than RHD and Will Smith will be the better player overall than Reinbacher no offense to him.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Last time a Dman was not taken in the top 10 was 2003. It doesnt stop here, and its a smart move by ARZ who might honestly be booted out of the state in a few years. Draws Mo Seider Comps and I see it.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-IMO, Philly has 3 options. Dvorsky,Benson, or ASP. They go RHD here after Reinbacher off the table but love his skating ability and not worried about his size
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-Cant remember the last time the Caps picked this early in the draft. Better start drafting Center depth if Ovi wants to break the record and then some.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I will note I am a Wings fan. Call it bias if you will, but i really do see it panning out like this for the red wings. If Benson is not here and ASP is gone, You have plety of good options to choose from. I do think it would be a winger.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-2nd coming of Dylan Larkin. Nice pick here.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
May 19, 2023 at 6:14 p.m.
Respect Mike Grier
The amount of depression I would expeierence if the Flyers pass on Benson is unthinkable
May 19, 2023 at 6:22 p.m.
Dead inside
Can you count to 20?
wylewubas and aedoran liked this.
May 19, 2023 at 7:41 p.m.
I'd probably play musical chairs with picks 4-6 (Smith then Reinbacher then Michkov), but I agree that this is close to how the top-10 will play out
May 19, 2023 at 8:32 p.m.
Joe
Benson to Detroit would be so frickin awesome.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll