SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

(MTL/WSH) - Edmundson for 2024 3rd (MIN), 2024 7th (WSH)

Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 2, 2023 at 8:09 p.m.
You know nothing JS
Quoting: Wqrrior
I'll eat crow about Lehkonen, but I don't believe I am moving any goalposts for any of the others. Chiarot is a trade the Panthers drastically overpaid for and obviously regret. Nobody saw that as a good deal. And Edmundson went for almost exactly what I think he was worth. I never called him a dump; just said it was ludicrous that he would pull a first. And I'll stick to the same standard regarding Dvorak and Anderson. In this cap constrained NHL, those guys are not getting top value on their full cap hits.

You just called Dvorak and Anderson "dumps", and now you down play it saying "not getting top value".

There's a huge difference.

Maybe you should be more carefull about using the D word only to qualify players with negative value, or close to.

The market for Anderson and Dvorak might not be the best right now, but they are far from worthless.
Jul. 3, 2023 at 8:25 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: CD282
At $3.5M he was a cap dump. They had to retain 50% to get any value (and even then the Caps overpaid).

That isnt how a cap dump works shakes head adding and then the Caps overpaid is just too perfect what are you even saying?

Quoting: jpsnow13
Lehkonen was the capdump, then Chiarot was the capdump, then Edmundson was the capdump...

Look at you moving the goalposts.

That is every Haters playbook. Arguing to argue.
Mar. 7 at 12:21 p.m.
WentWughes
So this ended up working for both teams. Kent Hughes traded Eddy at the beginning of the year for virtually the same thing Washington got for him, and we got to play a young guy all year and let him get experience

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit