Forums/Armchair-GM

Flames Players That Are Actually FOR SALE

Created by: KingofRnR
Team: 2023-24 Calgary Flames
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 12, 2023
Published: Nov. 12, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Here’s the deal, if Zadorov will drop his Snake of an Agent = Dan Milstein 🐍 and Sign for 3-6 years @ $3.75-4.25 (higher than I personally want) than we’re good and can make up

Zadorov’s simply more valuable to me than a 1st and we have other guys coming up, to compete with Bean (or Kylington if he sticks around, but I think he’s finished in CGY), like Poirier & Solovyov who are both NHL Ready

Not only do I think we can Win with this Team, but we rid ourselves or the disgruntled cancer in the room, open up TOI for Zadorov and fill the Cupboards with Quality Picks & Five Decent Prospects, one having familiarity with Poirier & Kuznetsov and the other with Coronato already

Can’t edit and don’t want to re-do Trade due to order, but the 3rd could come off the Tanev deal OR could add one/something. since either Jarnkrok/Domi have the value of a 3rd themselves
Trades
CGY
  1. Bean, Jake
  2. Peeke, Andrew
  3. Sillinger, Cole
  4. 2024 1st round pick (CBJ)
Additional Details:
Example, could be CAR or another Team
CBJ
  1. Lindholm, Elias
Additional Details:
Value 1st + Top Prospect + Very Good Roster Player (or Two Okay Ones)
CGY
  1. Dumba, Matt
  2. Langlois, Jérémy [Reserve List]
  3. Söderström, Victor
  4. 2024 1st round pick (ARI)
  5. 2024 2nd round pick (WSH)
Additional Details:
Could be NYI Instead
ARI
  1. Hanifin, Noah
Additional Details:
Value: 1st + Former Top Prospect + 2nd + 2nd + Cap Dump
CGY
  1. Järnkrok, Calle
  2. Villeneuve, William
  3. 2024 1st round pick (TOR)
  4. 2025 3rd round pick (TOR)
Additional Details:
If not Jarnkrok than Domi maybe!? If Not TOR, then EDM or VAN
TOR
  1. Tanev, Christopher ($2,250,000 retained)
Additional Details:
Value 50% Retained: 1st + 3rd + Sweetener to Win The Tanev Sweepstakes + Cap Dump/Roster Player
CGY
  1. Duclair, Anthony
  2. Kähkönen, Kaapo
  3. Kunin, Luke
Additional Details:
Tell me Grier doesn’t do this
SJS
  1. Dubé, Dillon
  2. Sharangovich, Yegor
  3. Vladar, Daniel
Additional Details:
Honestly, I want anybody managed by Dan Milstein Gone, so that includes Sharangovich and Vladar
CGY
  1. Abruzzese, Nick
  2. Klingberg, John
  3. Samsonov, Ilya ($1,550,000 retained)
Additional Details:
Completely Unnecessary Trade and Assumes Klingberg Approves
TOR
  1. Markström, Jacob
  2. Nikolayev, Ilya
  3. Strömgren, William
Additional Details:
Completely Unnecessary Trade and Assumes Markstrom Apprivee
CGY
  1. Holloway, Dylan
  2. Pickard, Calvin
Additional Details:
Doesn’t need to happen, but if EDM wants Goalie Help
EDM
  1. Emilio Pettersen, Mathias
  2. Samsonov, Ilya ($1,000,000 retained)
Additional Details:
I’m fine to keep both Samsonov and Kahkonen and flip the better one at the TDL
CGY
  1. Teräväinen, Teuvo
Additional Details:
Not sure whether CAR is even interested or that we should be moving our Captain and Coleman & Mangiapane's Centre, but if he's still remotely disgruntled, especially with all of the above moves, then see ya, we're going younger
CAR
  1. Backlund, Mikael
Additional Details:
Value: 2nd Round Pick or Decent Player/RFA
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the ARI
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
24$83,500,000$82,648,332$0$1,727,500$851,668
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,100,000$2,100,000
RW, C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$5,400,000$5,400,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,800,000$5,800,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$10,500,000$10,500,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RW, C
RFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
RW
RFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
LW, C
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$650,000$650K)
LW, C
RFA - 1
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C
RFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
$813,333$813,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
G
RFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$3,900,000$3,900,000
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,333,333$2,333,333
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 3
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$863,333$863,333
LW
RFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
C
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
$775,000$775,000 ($0$0$0$0)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$762,500$762,500 ($0$0$0$0)
LD
UFA - 1
RD
UFA - 1
$817,778$817,778 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Arizona Coyotes
$863,333$863,333 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
RFA - 1
Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
G
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 13, 2023 at 2:31 a.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: GMBL
Who am in to tell you what to do with your time, but I think it’s lost and wasted on this guy

You can put a ton of thought and effort in to your posts and replies and to me, this guy clearly doesn’t care or read what you have to say, he’s just waiting to repeat his same talking points and puke out his stubborn closed minded opinions.

You do what you want, but as a friend, I think you can find and would be better served talking to ppl who actually respect and value what you have to say. All the Best!

I've definitely wasted a lot of time on here in general and on guys who are stubborn, but I can't help it once I start.

I think dgibb10 has some fair criticisms but a lot of times CapFriendly users are too rigid in their thinking and don't consider the different possibilities especially when it seems that the OP didn't put thought in their post. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought into this, but considering how frequent it is for people to use the sign & trade to net ridiculous returns or overvalue their players (your injured Eichel and Lindholm comparison probably didn't help), it's very easy for someone to think that you are doing that. Always good to take a step back though and listen to what the other person is saying, really helps to read. Definitely difficult to have a good conversation when the other post isn't being read.

I will say this though, I think you are right that Lindholm is better than Horvat, but you do need to consider that Horvat got a return and contract that matched his hot performance with the Canucks last season, So, that's probably more than fair for Lindholm.

I also agree that Lindholm>Horvat. I wouldn’t have paid for him last year but the monster season he was having can’t be ignored.

Zadorov and Tanev will get overpaid for. The RHD market is scarce and it’s what a lot of contenders are missing. I just don’t see the same of the LHD market and it hasn’t been that expensive in the past.

And my main point to him remained that UFAs getting traded “with extension” isn’t a realistic thing since teams don’t want opponents negotiating with their pending UFAs generally, and that Lindholm and Eichel situations/players had little to nothing in common. Additionally that I don’t see lottery teams giving up their 1sts for rentals
GMBL liked this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 2:36 a.m.
TrevorA
Who am in to tell you what to do with your time, but I think it’s lost and wasted on this guy

You can put a ton of thought and effort in to your posts and replies and to me, this guy clearly doesn’t care or read what you have to say, he’s just waiting to repeat his same talking points and puke out his stubborn closed minded opinions.

You do what you want, but as a friend, I think you can find and would be better served talking to ppl who actually respect and value what you have to say. All the Best!

I've definitely wasted a lot of time on here in general and on guys who are stubborn, but I can't help it once I start.

I think dgibb10 has some fair criticisms but a lot of times CapFriendly users are too rigid in their thinking and don't consider the different possibilities especially when it seems that the OP didn't put thought in their post. It's obvious that you put a lot of thought into this, but considering how frequent it is for people to use the sign & trade to net ridiculous returns or overvalue their players (your injured Eichel and Lindholm comparison probably didn't help), it's very easy for someone to think that you are doing that. Always good to take a step back though and listen to what the other person is saying, really helps to read. Definitely difficult to have a good conversation when the other post isn't being read.

I will say this though, I think you are right that Lindholm is better than Horvat, but you do need to consider that Horvat got a return and contract that matched his hot performance with the Canucks last season, So, that's probably more than fair for Lindholm.

I realize Sign & Trades are rare, but he came across both condescending and closed minded and they aren’t unrealistic, nor impossible

I have to imagine Agents are constantly talking to Teams on the sidelines, so even if the deal isn’t done ahead of time, they know what it’ll be upon arrival

In any event, I stand by my Eichel comparison, because while Eichel is the Better Play Driver, he isn’t as good Defensively and Lindholm has proven he can be a 1.00PPG 40 Goal Scorer too, he’ll be cheaper and I don’t believe Eichel is really that “Elite”. He’s no better than Lindholm AFAIC

We’ll see what happens, the exercise was more about letting others know who’s actually available, what I feel the fair comparables are and what it might look like to Trade for under performing players to still compete while stocking the cupboards with Picks & Prospects at the same time
Nov. 13, 2023 at 2:51 a.m.
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 2:58 a.m.
Quoting: dgibb10
I don’t see the demand for Hanafin as being that high. Who do you see involved and interested in an offensive focused LHD rental at a price much more than a 1st+depth prospect?

NJD in, maybe AZ but they’ll stop a tier below the Chych price, maybe van but that’s in the division. Dallas maybe?

Not really sure who would be in on Hanifin, no teams are really popping out to me as needing a LHD. I am very surprised to hear that SJ made a call though considering that all they have is LHD, and like one RD on the team. I do think most teams would be offering the typical rental offer, but it only takes one team to offer more. If it's ARZ, then they definitely aren't giving the Chychrun/Lindholm return. I don't know if he would be fit (he doesn't do the same thing as him but maybe he could replace Martinez for next year) but if Vegas was interested then maybe they would pay a hefty price for him. Like BOS was when they acquired Lindholm, VGK is a serious contender so paying a hefty price for a pending ufa (if he's willing to re-sign) might be worth it if they get the guarantee that he re-signs.

So, assuming they don't just extend him, I could see the return on Hanifin being something like this depending on which team acquires him:

a) VGK (contender looking to add him for the future*): 1st + 2nd + 2nd
b) ARZ/SJ (bubble team/rebuilder looking to add him for the future*): 1st + 2nd/3rd
c) BOS (random contender/playoff team renting him): 1st + 3rd/4th (for Hanifin with retention)

I do wonder if retention on Hanifin could cost a 3rd instead of a 4th since he already has a pretty low cap hit.

*Not a sign and trade, but a trade & sign with the team having some sort of knowledge prior to the trade about Hanifin's intent.
dgibb10 liked this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 2:53 a.m.
Sharks give up the better players and take on more cap. Lay off the crackpipe kid. Not running with 3 goalies either and Vladar has been crap this year. Dube is a glorified 4th liner. Crackrock aint your bag.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:01 a.m.
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:12 a.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
I realize Sign & Trades are rare, but he came across both condescending and closed minded and they aren’t unrealistic, nor impossible

I have to imagine Agents are constantly talking to Teams on the sidelines, so even if the deal isn’t done ahead of time, they know what it’ll be upon arrival

In any event, I stand by my Eichel comparison, because while Eichel is the Better Play Driver, he isn’t as good Defensively and Lindholm has proven he can be a 1.00PPG 40 Goal Scorer too, he’ll be cheaper and I don’t believe Eichel is really that “Elite”. He’s no better than Lindholm AFAIC

We’ll see what happens, the exercise was more about letting others know who’s actually available, what I feel the fair comparables are and what it might look like to Trade for under performing players to still compete while stocking the cupboards with Picks & Prospects at the same time

Eichel has become elite defensively supposedly under Cassidy, but that's not really relevant. The fact is that elite offense is valued a whole lot more than elite defense, and Eichel's goal-scoring ability was far superior to Lindholm's who really on has one year to show.

I would confidently say that every exec in the League would think that Eichel (healthy) at the time of his trade is far more valuable than Lindholm has ever been.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:22 a.m.
TrevorA
Eichel has become elite defensively supposedly under Cassidy, but that's not really relevant. The fact is that elite offense is valued a whole lot more than elite defense, and I would confidently say that every exec in the League would think that Eichel (healthy) at the time of his trade is far more valuable than Lindholm has ever been.

That doesn’t make any sense dude. Eichel WASN’T Healthy at the time of his Trade…. He doesn’t even Kill Penalties on a regular basis 🤦‍♂️

Lindholm’s Shot% as a Flame is 15% and his FO% is 53% Eichel’s Shot% is 10.7% and his FO% is only 44.5%

Lindholm has been Nominted for the Selke 4x Times and almost/should have Won it!

Let’s see, Eichel, Eichel, Eichel……. 🤔 Nothing

Believe whatever you want man, but Eichel IS NOT Elite, Not Offensively, Not Defensively, NOT AT ALL. And he’s definitely not much, if any, better than Lindholm

End of Story
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:32 a.m.
I Love J Boqvist

Eichel had a top 8 hart finish. He was viewed as an elite piece. Even coming up as a prospect he was viewed that way. He was viewed as a guy with top 5-10 C upside when traded and is certainly a top 15 C now

Lindholm was a 0.5ppg 3C in Carolina, got close to a PPG player as the passenger with Tkachuk/monahan and Gaudreau, and is back to a 0.75 ppg guy now. Probably a top 30C in the league but just not viewed in the stratosphere that Eichel was.

You can **** on Eichel all you want, I wouldn’t have valued him that high either, but that’s what he was viewed as. And he had a ton of term. It won vegas a cup
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:38 a.m.
I Love J Boqvist

Sign and trades “can” happen, but it’s very unrealistic for a UFA and is unlikely to significantly boost value. If anything letting extension talks happen may only drive away potential suitors.

There’s just not the benefit in terms of value gain for a team to let a player who they don’t control talk with another team about a contract.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:51 a.m.
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:06 a.m.
That doesn’t make any sense dude. Eichel WASN’T Healthy at the time of his Trade…. He doesn’t even Kill Penalties on a regular basis 🤦‍♂️

Lindholm’s Shot% as a Flame is 15% and his FO% is 53% Eichel’s Shot% is 10.7% and his FO% is only 44.5%

Lindholm has been Nominted for the Selke 4x Times and almost/should have Won it!

Let’s see, Eichel, Eichel, Eichel……. 🤔 Nothing

Believe whatever you want man, but Eichel IS NOT Elite, Not Offensively, Not Defensively, NOT AT ALL. And he’s definitely not much, if any, better than Lindholm

End of Story

I know he wasn't healthy, but you are essentially saying that Eichel and Lindholm are comparables now so Lindholm could fetch something similar. I'm saying even if it is true, that they are comparable players now, Lindholm is not comparable to what Eichel was/was perceived as at the time of his trade. Eichel was more valuable than Lindholm at any point of Lindholm's career because Eichal was considered to be a young elite 1C with scoring prowess despite being on a terrible team. If he was healthy could possibly have returned more but Vegas also only traded for him because they thought the risk was worth it. From 2015-2020 (2019-20 season), he was 27th in total goals and 24th in total points, tied for 20th in PPG rate at 0.95. So, even at his peak, Lindholm wouldn't return the same as a healthy 24 or 25 yo Eichel, even if we ignore things like age and term.

I'm not denying that Eichel now is not as good as he was perceived to be back then, although that's starting to change, but he's still seen as better than Lindholm even if he's not elite in your eyes or not much better than Lindholm. It's irrelevant though to how much Lindholm would return now in a trade, so no point in discussing this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 3:58 a.m.
TrevorA
Eichel had a top 8 hart finish. He was viewed as an elite piece. Even coming up as a prospect he was viewed that way. He was viewed as a guy with top 5-10 C upside when traded and is certainly a top 15 C now

Lindholm was a 0.5ppg 3C in Carolina, got close to a PPG player as the passenger with Tkachuk/monahan and Gaudreau, and is back to a 0.75 ppg guy now. Probably a top 30C in the league but just not viewed in the stratosphere that Eichel was.

You can **** on Eichel all you want, I wouldn’t have valued him that high either, but that’s what he was viewed as. And he had a ton of term. It won vegas a cup

Whatever man, I’m getting very annoyed with this tbh

Yes, Eichel WAS a Top Prospect and WAS expected to be Elite. Yes, he had ONE Very Good Season and I guess ppl like you figured he should be considered for the Hart which was insanity given he was 10th in Scoring and other than Draisaitl & Josi had the most TOI of the Top-50 Scorers that year and by a decent margin. He didn’t even lead BUF to the Playoffs ffs 🤦‍♂️

Other than that, he’s just been good like Lindholm and since his injury hasn’t done anything better than Lindholm and he likely never will

Eichel ain’t Elite. How can anybody argue against that!?
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:04 a.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:13 a.m.
I know he wasn't healthy, but you are essentially saying that Eichel and Lindholm are comparables now. I'm saying even if that is true, that Eichel at the time of his trade, if healthy he would be more valuable than Lindholm at any point of his career because he was considered to be a young elite C on a terrible team. From 2015-2020 (2019-20 season), he was 27th in total goals and 24th in total points, tied for 20th in PPG rate at 0.95. So, even at his peak, Lindholm wouldn't return the same as a healthy 24 or 25 yo Eichel, even if we ignore things like age and term.

I'm not denying that Eichel now is not as good as he was perceived to be back then, although that's starting to change, but he's still seen as better than Lindholm even if he's not elite in your eyes or not much better than Lindholm. It's irrelevant though to how much Lindholm would return now in a trade, so no point in discussing this.

OF COURSE EICHEL WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE VALUABLE IF HE WERE HEALTHY AT THE TIME HE WAS TRADED….

BUT HE WASN’T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENCE WHY HE’S COMPARABLE

I’m actually getting mad now. Eichel isn’t really any better than Lindholm now other than his Play Driving ability, but more importantly we’re using his Trade as a comparable

Honestly I’m not even gonna finish this. It’s ridiculous to consider Eichel Elite. I’m not sure what you guys are on, if you’re related to him or if you have hard ons for him, but he ain’t that great. Period. Finis. End of Story. Case Closed

I really am disgusted by your guys’s infatuation with a player that really isn’t close to being Amazing. McDavid is Amazing, Eichel’s Very Good. Eichel never lived up or performed to his Hype and likely never will
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:13 a.m.
I’m actually getting mad now. Eichel isn’t really any better than Lindholm now other than his Play Driving ability, but more importantly we’re using his Trade as a comparable

Honestly I’m not even gonna finish this. It’s ridiculous to consider Eichel Elite. I’m not sure what you guys are on, if you’re related to him or if you have hard ons for him, but he ain’t that great. Period. Finis. End of Story. Case Closed

I really am disgusted by your guys’s infatuation with a player that really isn’t close to being Amazing. McDavid is Amazing, Eichel’s Very Good. Eichel never lived up or performed to his Hype

If you want, re-read the edited version. I think I expressed what I was trying to say better.

Personally, I was never really a big fan of Eichel's game other than his shot. That being said it doesn't matter how amazing we think he is or not, his value is/was dictated by what the execs think and it was obviously very high or there would have been no hype around him back then.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:22 a.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:33 a.m.
If you want, re-read the edited version. I think I expressed what I was trying to say better.

Personally, I was never really a big fan of Eichel's game other than his shot. That being said it doesn't matter how amazing we think he is or not, his value is/was dictated by what the execs think and it was obviously very high or there would have been no hype around him back then.

His shot!? Did I not accurately point out Lindholm has the better shot!? I guarantee you Eichel will NEVERcome close to being a +61 in his career, even though he actually plays on an Elite Team, whereas Lindholm hasn’t

I honestly don’t care man. I’m tired and frustrated that I’m being misinterpreted or that we/you people can’t get our heads wrapped around Eichel’s value being lower because he wasn’t healthy at the time he was traded this reducing his value and therefore why a healthy Lindholm, who’s just as good and only a few years older but more importantly is reliable and healthy, would go for between Horvat and an injured, who know what’s the future holds for, Eichel who in the end is barely worth $10mil/yr and isn’t and won’t ever be Elite

I love you man, but if you keep pushing or over valuing Eichel or pushing some 🐮 💩 that he’s somehow Elite, I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna like it or be as impressed with you

But you believe what you want and you absolutely should, but I’m done with this conversation. I’m very mad now 😡
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:27 a.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:49 a.m.
Sign and trades “can” happen, but it’s very unrealistic for a UFA and is unlikely to significantly boost value. If anything letting extension talks happen may only drive away potential suitors.

There’s just not the benefit in terms of value gain for a team to let a player who they don’t control talk with another team about a contract.

I’m extremely mad and still not impressed by you and your antics, but let me take this opportunity to Thank You for putting me through the exercise of determining Sign & Trades are more rare than many on here, including myself realize

That said, I still believe Agents are talking to GM’s all the time and they know in advance what the contract will look like and yeah, if a Team knows the player will or wants to move on, they’ll consent to talking to other teams

I still don’t agree with you, but I’m man enough to give you credit and admit I did learn something here

That said screw Eichel. He ain’t Elite my man

Agents have ruined this game in a lot of senses and ways tbh. The business side is a whole new ballgame that most fans have no idea as to what going on behind the scenes
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:33 a.m.
I honestly don’t care man. I’m tired and frustrated that I’m being misinterpreted or that we/you people can’t get our heads wrapped around Eichel’s value being lower because he wasn’t healthy at the time he was traded this reducing his value and therefore why a healthy Lindholm, who’s just as good and only a few years older but more importantly is reliable and healthy, would go for between Horvat and an injured, who know what’s the future holds for, Eichel who in the end is barely worth $10mil/yr and isn’t and won’t ever be Elite

I love you man, but if you keep pushing or over valuing Eichel or pushing some 🐮 💩 that he’s somehow Elite, I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna like it or be as impressed with you

But you believe what you want and you absolutely should, but I’m done with this conversation. I’m very mad now 😡

Let's just leave it at that then, but for the record, I know you were saying that Eichel was discounted.
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 4:41 a.m.
TrevorA
Let's just leave it at that then, but for the record, I know you were saying that Eichel was discounted.

For the record, I could give a F 🦆 about Lindholm, I just want the best return possible for my Flames, so we can move forward

Sorry for getting upset and triggered, I do appreciate you and your opinion and you’re entitled to say & believe what you like. Open discord, tolerance and open mindedness is what we really need most in this world right now

Good Night 😴 🛌
Nov. 13, 2023 at 7:45 a.m.
Banned
Just like you don’t want to give up Prospects/Players and would prefer to Trade Picks/Unknowns, I’d like the opposite, besides how do you fit Tanev’s $2.25mil under the cap or am I not supposed to concern myself with that part, that’d be TOR’s problem and they’ll handle that themselves!?

We can get him double retained or move klingberg elsewhere
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 13, 2023 at 12:04 p.m.
Novistic
Arizona isn't paying all of that for Hanafin.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll