2017 1st round re-draft

Draft Class: 2017
Created By: LostVoydd
Published: Feb. 6 at 5:39 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
Feb. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
Stovetop
Edited Feb. 6 at 6:36 p.m.
Robertson had 109 points at 23 years old. I love Necas as a player but it's not remotely close. Robo any lower than 4, I just can't justify

Edit: Just noticed that Ferraro is 31 here lol. There's about 15 guys who are still up and down from the AHL above him. And Mittelstadt falls? Liljegren at 25? Hischier falls to 9??

I'm not even sure how you include Patrick who may never play again, or Formenton and Foote who were literally charged with sexual assault.
Feb. 6 at 6:34 p.m.
Yeah Nico is top 5 still. Thomas and Nick are you kidding me GTOH
Feb. 6 at 6:51 p.m.
@tyezucker Thomas and Nick on the Devils would do better than Hischier sorry
Feb. 6 at 6:54 p.m.
Quoting: AStovetop
Robertson had 109 points at 23 years old. I love Necas as a player but it's not remotely close. Robo any lower than 4, I just can't justify

Edit: Just noticed that Ferraro is 31 here lol. There's about 15 guys who are still up and down from the AHL above him. And Mittelstadt falls? Liljegren at 25? Hischier falls to 9??

I'm not even sure how you include Patrick who may never play again, or Formenton and Foote who were literally charged with sexual assault.

Robo had one breakout year, don’t see him above guys that can be consistent. Just my opinion. Not denying that he’s an amazing player tho.

As for the guys up and down the AHL, most have insane potential and still young, just my take bud.

As for Foote and Formenton, I couldn’t care less where they at, they’d be up there if they could play lol.
Feb. 6 at 7:03 p.m.
leafs hater and habs bias. yawn next
Feb. 6 at 7:06 p.m.
Stovetop
Quoting: LostVoydd
Robo had one breakout year, don’t see him above guys that can be consistent. Just my opinion. Not denying that he’s an amazing player tho.

As for the guys up and down the AHL, most have insane potential and still young, just my take bud.

As for Foote and Formenton, I couldn’t care less where they at, they’d be up there if they could play lol.

100+ is no accident. His "down" years are still around, if not above point per game.

These guys are 24-25, not 21. If they are still struggling to be NHLers then their potential at draft day means literally nothing.

Foote wasn't even good when he wasn't charged for a felony
Feb. 6 at 7:07 p.m.
Mitts is better than half the players above him
Feb. 6 at 7:13 p.m.
mokumboi
In what world is Suzuki ahead of Thomas and Hischier? Same with Necas, for that matter? Be for real, man.
Facemanftw liked this.
Feb. 7 at 1:08 p.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
In what world is Suzuki ahead of Thomas and Hischier? Same with Necas, for that matter? Be for real, man.

Opinions are opinions. Wouldn’t personally take Hischier over those guys. Good on you if you are a Devils fan and are happy with him tho. I love the player still, no hate towards him or his team whatsoever.
Feb. 7 at 1:56 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: TyeZerker
Yeah Nico is top 5 still. Thomas and Nick are you kidding me GTOH

Well, one of them is a Habs player and another is a 1OA pick, who has a real 200ft game at his disposal and the other is Robert Thomas, good player but not at the same caliber as the 1 OA pick...

I think you can see the trend here...
Feb. 7 at 3:05 p.m.
never make a redraft again holy
Facemanftw liked this.
Feb. 7 at 4:29 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: LostVoydd
Opinions are opinions. Wouldn’t personally take Hischier over those guys. Good on you if you are a Devils fan and are happy with him tho. I love the player still, no hate towards him or his team whatsoever.

Not a Devils fan. And again, Thomas is significantly better than Suzuki. I literally cannot think of one aspect of the game where Suzuki is superior.
Feb. 7 at 8:14 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Leafsfan98
... and the other is Robert Thomas, good player but not at the same caliber as the 1 OA pick...

Ehhh what??? At the absolute least, Thomas is equal to Hischier. Based on this season, Thomas wins somewhat easily. And both of them are better than Suzuki and Necas.
Feb. 8 at 8:47 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: mokumboi
Ehhh what??? At the absolute least, Thomas is equal to Hischier. Based on this season, Thomas wins somewhat easily. And both of them are better than Suzuki and Necas.

Disagree on that just based on Hischier being a Selke candidate just last year... But yes, they are both miles ahead of Necks and Suzuki
Feb. 9 at 4:41 p.m.
Its funny at the time it was deemed a very weak draft class and in reailty we got two top 5 D along with many other elite players

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll