SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Spitballing 2

Feb. 24 at 3:54 p.m.
Quoting: WingsMJN2965
"My are reasoning" is because we're not trading for a midget PP reliant D who sucks in his own end to block Edvinsson.

You'll catch on one day.

You mean like he’s been doing with Berggren? Again these are your personal feelings and completely contradict every move Yzerman has basically ever made.

But I’ll say again, this deal doesn’t block Edvinsson’s path. It’s an offseason move. They will subtract Matta and Ghost and replace with Edvinsson and Krug. Someone can play the right side like left handed Ghost is doing right now.
Feb. 24 at 3:55 p.m.
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER
Dude is fighting for his life defending a take that Yzerman would want a 32 y/o LD contracted for 4 more years while Edvinsson and Johansson are being overripened in the AHL because of the crowded LD room 😭

You mean the same Yzerman who purposefully crowded the left D to begin with and has blocked Berggren’s path to the point that he rejected a contract extension and wants to be traded?

And the “4 years at 32” my guy they signed Chiarot at 31 for 4 years at 6 mill.
Feb. 24 at 3:56 p.m.
Dude is fighting for his life defending a take that Yzerman would want a 32 y/o LD contracted for 4 more years while Edvinsson and Johansson are being overripened in the AHL because of the crowded LD room 😭

BUT THEY HAVE TO! IT HELPS MONTREAL, THEY HAVE TO!!!
JoeROFLCOPTER liked this.
Feb. 24 at 3:56 p.m.
Quoting: Dom1422
You mean like he’s been doing with Berggren? Again these are your personal feelings and completely contradict every move Yzerman has basically ever made.

But I’ll say again, this deal doesn’t block Edvinsson’s path. It’s an offseason move. They will subtract Matta and Ghost and replace with Edvinsson and Krug. Someone can play the right side like left handed Ghost is doing right now.

The sooner you learn Edvinsson and Berggren are not the same caliber prospect, the better.
Feb. 24 at 3:57 p.m.
Joe
You mean the same Yzerman who purposefully crowded the left D to begin with and has blocked Berggren’s path to the point that he rejected a contract extension and wants to be traded?

You think Yzerman is oblivious that he's blocked these paths? You aren't some wise guy who can see beyond the known dude lmfao.
Feb. 24 at 3:57 p.m.
You think Yzerman is oblivious that he's blocked these paths? You aren't some wise guy who can see beyond the known dude lmfao.

No he’s not oblivious that’s the point! Lmao What makes you think he won’t continue to do the same thing he’s been doing?

But I’ll say again, this doesn’t block Edvinsson’s path. A left D can play the right side like Ghost has been doing.

It would be Matta and Ghost out and Edvinsson Krug in. (Offseason trade)
Feb. 24 at 3:58 p.m.
Joe
No he’s not oblivious that’s the point! Lmao

So you're just being a troll?
Feb. 24 at 3:59 p.m.
So you're just being a troll?

No you are ignoring what Yzerman has been doing instead of looking at his tendencies and realizing he will continue to do it.

But for the 5th time this doesn’t block Edvinsson’s path.
Feb. 24 at 4:00 p.m.
Joe

I didn't agree with the contract signing, but thinking that Detroit would be all over an undersized defensemen shows you have no clue why Detroit signed him.

The moment you realize a large part of the reason Yzerman crowded the left D is because Edvinsson had surgery during the offseason and was expected to miss at least the first month...

Also, despite being corrected on both, you're still claiming that Berggren has demanded a trade (Quite literally nobody of any credibility has said this) and that Chiarot makes $6M. (He doesn't)
Joe
No you are ignoring what Yzerman has been doing instead of looking at his tendencies and realizing he will continue to do it.

Yeah, you're just a troll. Outstanding stuff, really.
FriendlyGhost liked this.
Feb. 24 at 4:01 p.m.
Joe

But for the 5th time this doesn’t block Edvinsson’s path.

You're forgetting (or just don't know) that Albert Johansson (also a LD) is beloved by the Red Wings organization lol.
Feb. 24 at 4:04 p.m.
Yeah, you're just a troll. Outstanding stuff, really.

“Doesn’t want an undersized D” *sighed an undersized D in Ghost*

Someone else said “doesn’t like D playing on their off side” *left handed Ghost plus the right side*

You just have to come up with better reasons as to why Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug.
Joe

Someone else said “doesn’t like D playing on their off side” *left handed Ghost plus the right side*

You just have to come up with better reasons as to why Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug.

0/8 bait I r8
You're forgetting (or just don't know) that Albert Johansson (also a LD) is beloved by the Red Wings organization lol.

Everyone told me Berggren was loved. He’s now going to be traded after they kept in out of the nhl for years…
Feb. 24 at 4:05 p.m.
Joe
Everyone told me Berggren was loved. He’s now going to be traded after they kept in out of the nhl for years…

0/16
0/8 bait I r8

Keep thinking. There has to be a reason I can’t debunk.. haven’t hit it yet.

Actually we don't. You're the one that came up with the nonsensical proposal lol.
Feb. 24 at 4:07 p.m.
Joe
Keep thinking. There has to be a reason I can’t debunk.. haven’t hit it yet.

0/24
Feb. 24 at 4:12 p.m.
0/24

Oddly, he quit replying to me when I pointed out that:

1. The basis for his entire logic was wrong. Detroit loaded LHD because they thought Edvinsson wouldn't be available to start the season.

2. That, once again, nobody credible has reported that Berggren requested a trade, simply that he rejected a contract because he wants an NHL opportunity.

3. That, once again, Ben Chiarot does not make $6M, which he's claimed multiple times now, even after being corrected.
Feb. 24 at 4:13 p.m.
Actually we don't. You're the one that came up with the nonsensical proposal lol.

I’ll start from the beginning.

“Yzerman wouldnt acquire Krug, he’s old and has 4 years left”
*signed 31 year old Chiarot to a almost 6 mill 4 year deal*

“Yzerman wouldn't acquire Krug because he’s an undersized D”
*sighed Ghost who is undersized*

“Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug because he’s left handed and they won’t play left D on the right”
*signed Ghost who is left handed and plays him on the right*

“Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug because they would be blocking Edvinsson’s path”
*Yzerman blocks the path of almost every prospect and let’s then sit in the ahl for multiple years including Berggren who just declined a contract*

Guys… you have to come to terms with the fact that Yzerman doesn’t align with you on how you think this team should be built lol. How much more evidence do you need?
Feb. 24 at 4:14 p.m.
I’ll start from the beginning.

“Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug because he’s left handed and they won’t play left D on the right”

*Yzerman blocks the path of almost every prospect and let’s then sit in the ahl for multiple years including Berggren who just declined a contract*

Guys… you have to come to terms with the fact that Yzerman doesn’t align with you on how you think this team should be built lol. How much more evidence do you need?

How many more times do you need to be told that Chiarot doesn't make $6M or anything close to it?
Feb. 24 at 4:18 p.m.
How many more times do you need to be told that Chiarot doesn't make $6M or anything close to it?

Sorry 5, not 6. Should make 1.
Feb. 24 at 4:20 p.m.
Sorry 5, not 6. Should make 1.

You're getting warmer! Still not quite there, though.

Embarrassing, on a website that is literally intended for keeping track of these things.
Feb. 24 at 4:30 p.m.
You're getting warmer! Still not quite there, though.

Embarrassing, on a website that is literally intended for keeping track of these things.

Did I hit all of your arguments here, or did I miss some? If so give me one that I can’t easily shoot down.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll