SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

(ANA/CAR/TOR) - Lyubushkin for Slepets for 2025 3rd (TOR), 2024 6th (TOR)

Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Mar. 1 at 10:41 p.m.
Ah.. now I understand the %25 retain from NJD was because the Leafs needed cap space to keep M. Jones off the waiver wire, so they're planning on carrying 3 goalies the rest of the way.
palhal liked this.
Mar. 1 at 10:53 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Luby, is needed NOW with the injuries to the Leafs defence. If the Leafs go into the playoffs injury free, maybe Luby doesn't see the ice much. But I'm glad to have back as a Leaf.
Saskleaf liked this.
Mar. 2 at 1:04 a.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: RoughRunner
Lagesson is being heavily underrated at the moment. His numbers have been better than Giordano's this season and honestly I would rather play him than Giordano at this point. He's also not perpetually injured like Giordano and Timmins, waiving him would not be smart and I don't think the team is considering that. Like I said I would rather waive Giordano since he won't get claimed...

I mean sure he’s been good, especially for a call up guy but Gio ain’t getting waived. He’s too important of a guy to the locker room. Timmins, it hard to say about him. Though I thought he was out indefinitely? Maybe there’s been new news about his return
Mar. 2 at 1:12 a.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: palhal
Luby, is needed NOW with the injuries to the Leafs defence. If the Leafs go into the playoffs injury free, maybe Luby doesn't see the ice much. But I'm glad to have back as a Leaf.

Last time he played around 14mins even when paired with MO

Should be the same.
Mar. 2 at 10:30 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: TN_T
theres alot of leafs cope in here, but also... their right side is a disaster so i guess theres some reason for hope given a natural RD

1 of 2 RHD on the roster and the other is hurt rn

And try to watch Rielly-Brodie... Then do it for 10+ games and that's the justification
Mar. 2 at 12:43 p.m.
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Toronto - got a #7 defender and had to pay a 3rd + 6th YIKES

Anaheim - got a 3rd for a #7 defender on a bad contract. massive W

Carolina - got a pick for eating cap space. W

I would agree with this, except Toronto got a player who had chemistry the last time he was there and got him for UNDER league minimum. Luke Schenn cost more and they paid a 4th, so that's not a bad deal.
Mar. 2 at 9:31 p.m.
Annnnnndddd already injured.

Concussion spotter should lose their job for that. Dude was holding his head on the bench for a good two minutes after getting rocked. Goes back out on the ice for a shift. Gets yanked during the intermission.
Mar. 2 at 10:33 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: FriendlyGhost
Annnnnndddd already injured.

Concussion spotter should lose their job for that. Dude was holding his head on the bench for a good two minutes after getting rocked. Goes back out on the ice for a shift. Gets yanked during the intermission.

How Rempe wasnt called for charging when he left his feet for that hit is a ? lul

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit