$975,000$975,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
    $775,000$775,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $870,000$870,000 (Performance Bonus$80,000$80K)
    LD
    RFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    RD
    UFA
    $950,000$950,000
    LD/RD
    UFA

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Mar. 8 at 4:18 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    No to all of this
    Mar. 8 at 4:18 p.m.
    with vegas getting hertl it sounds like we might have a good shot at hanifin if JBB is willing, according to Kyper and Bourne tampa had contract talks in place but couldnt come to agreement on a deal for him
    Mar. 8 at 4:21 p.m.
    Quoting: LordStanlersCup
    with vegas getting hertl it sounds like we might have a good shot at hanifin if JBB is willing, according to Kyper and Bourne tampa had contract talks in place but couldnt come to agreement on a deal for him

yeah maybe. I just tried simple moves.
    Mar. 8 at 4:22 p.m.
    Quoting: boltsfan71
    No to all of this

It's litterally nothing big lol, why would you not want this?
    Mar. 8 at 4:22 p.m.
    CapEvasionEnthusiast
    Can't lie I don't see Dumba getting 3 on his next deal even if it is for 1 year. Can see Perbix and Sheary on the move next year but not sure if BriseBois is willing to give up on Jeannot just yet.
    Mar. 8 at 4:23 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    Quoting: Maniaked
    It's litterally nothing big lol, why would you not want this?

Not paying that for Dumba Duclair makes more and stamkos is walking
    Mar. 8 at 4:26 p.m.
    Quoting: Brolekb2b
    Can't lie I don't see Dumba getting 3 on his next deal even if it is for 1 year. Can see Perbix and Sheary on the move next year but not sure if BriseBois is willing to give up on Jeannot just yet.

Oh yes I agree with your Dumba take. He's value is very weird imo, he was a 5-6 millions defenseman like 2 years ago and now he as no value. So idk. As of Jeannot, we just don't have a spot for him. I really want him to stay but could out figure out how.
    Mar. 8 at 4:28 p.m.
    Not paying that for Dumba Duclair makes more and stamkos is walking

Idk about Duclair making more lol. Dumba could make less for sure and Stamkos is up in the air. Who knows if he is walking or not
    Mar. 8 at 4:30 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    Idk about Duclair making more lol. Dumba could make less for sure and Stamkos is up in the air. Who knows if he is walking or not

No reason to resign stamkos and there’s better options for defence
    Mar. 8 at 4:33 p.m.
    No reason to resign stamkos and there’s better options for defence

Look, I hate how Stamkos is playing this year. I really wish we traded him but, you can't say we don't have a reason to resign him. He is a great leader and he is one of the reasons we have the best powerplay in the league. As of the defence, I agree there is better options but, who knows. Dumba was very good a couple of years ago and he is still relatively young. He could have a bounce back season in Tampa.
    CallMeJack liked this.
    Mar. 8 at 4:34 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    Look, I hate how Stamkos is playing this year. I really wish we traded him but, you can't say we don't have a reason to resign him. He is a great leader and he is one of the reasons we have the best powerplay in the league. As of the defence, I agree there is better options but, who knows. Dumba was very good a couple of years ago and he is still relatively young. He could have a bounce back season in Tampa.

Dumba is most likely a rental and should be, we don’t need a 35 yo stamkos who can’t function 5on5 and is slower by the game, team needs to change
    Mar. 8 at 4:35 p.m.
    i’m good with most of it. i don’t think stamkos signs for that much. probably a longer deal with a lower cap hit to be fair he hasn’t been great as of late. haydn fleury can walk. matt dumba i think would be cheaper on a one year deal but who knows. and not sure why we’d need cogliano even though i do like him. i feel like we need more ahl guys like goncalves and merela to play more next year honestly. other than that yeah maybe keep perbix but everything else id do
    Mar. 8 at 4:43 p.m.
    Quoting: CallMeJack
    i’m good with most of it. i don’t think stamkos signs for that much. probably a longer deal with a lower cap hit to be fair he hasn’t been great as of late. haydn fleury can walk. matt dumba i think would be cheaper on a one year deal but who knows. and not sure why we’d need cogliano even though i do like him. i feel like we need more ahl guys like goncalves and merela to play more next year honestly. other than that yeah maybe keep perbix but everything else id do

For Stamkos sure, the contract could be longer on lower AAV who knows. Fleury is fine as depth. Very cheap and can be useful through injuries. I agree for Dumba, I could have gone lower for sure. Cogliano is for depth. Can play on the pk and he is cheap enough. We don't really have that much AHL guys that could come up on the roster. Marela sure but, he look out of place we he plays this year. Perbix is a sacrifice for at least having a pick in the draft. We don't particularly need him, we have Crozier that looked solid so we good on the right side without him. It was either him our Dumba, I like the new toys so Dumba wins for today lol.
    CallMeJack liked this.
    Mar. 8 at 4:46 p.m.
    For Stamkos sure, the contract could be longer on lower AAV who knows. Fleury is fine as depth. Very cheap and can be useful through injuries. I agree for Dumba, I could have gone lower for sure. Cogliano is for depth. Can play on the pk and he is cheap enough. We don't really have that much AHL guys that could come up on the roster. Marela sure but, he look out of place we he plays this year. Perbix is a sacrifice for at least having a pick in the draft. We don't particularly need him, we have Crozier that looked solid so we good on the right side without him. It was either him our Dumba, I like the new toys so Dumba wins for today lol.

yeah i get it. i think personally we could find better depth for fleury and cogliano especially if we’re keeping motte too. merela when he got called back up he looked a lot more improved, but time will tell when those guys are ready to make the jump. right side is logjamed definitely someone will be getting moved this offseason i agree. but stamkos man it’s so hard to predict what he will do. all i know is he’s staying. the team definitely is better today than it was yesterday so hey right now im happy
    Mar. 8 at 4:48 p.m.
    Dumba is most likely a rental and should be, we don’t need a 35 yo stamkos who can’t function 5on5 and is slower by the game, team needs to change

Yeah Dumba is most likely a rental but, I really think he could be good. If he plays good, we resign. If not, He is out. Nothing to lose here. I agree for your Stamkos take tho, definitely would be better long term if he walks but, I don't really see him walking.
    Mar. 8 at 4:50 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    Yeah Dumba is most likely a rental but, I really think he could be good. If he plays good, we resign. If not, He is out. Nothing to lose here. I agree for your Stamkos take tho, definitely would be better long term if he walks but, I don't really see him walking.

Yep I like stamkos but this team can’t become like the penguins, there just has to be some major change, I’d resign Duclair, try to get hanifin if he doesn’t extend and if Dumba fits in there then sure
    Mar. 8 at 4:54 p.m.
    Yep I like stamkos but this team can’t become like the penguins, there just has to be some major change, I’d resign Duclair, try to get hanifin if he doesn’t extend and if Dumba fits in there then sure

I assume Vegas will resign. Duclair, I really hate what we paid for him but, could make a big impact on our depth scoring. The main resons why I resign him is because we paid so much for him tbh.
    Mar. 8 at 4:55 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    I assume Vegas will resign. Duclair, I really hate what we paid for him but, could make a big impact on our depth scoring. The main resons why I resign him is because we paid so much for him tbh.

I agree the duclair trade is only worth it if we resign, who knows with Vegas since they got Hertl too and have other players to sign
    Mar. 8 at 4:56 p.m.
    Quoting: CallMeJack
    yeah i get it. i think personally we could find better depth for fleury and cogliano especially if we’re keeping motte too. merela when he got called back up he looked a lot more improved, but time will tell when those guys are ready to make the jump. right side is logjamed definitely someone will be getting moved this offseason i agree. but stamkos man it’s so hard to predict what he will do. all i know is he’s staying. the team definitely is better today than it was yesterday so hey right now im happy

I really like Fleury tbh. Cogliano was just to make a signing lol but, I was like why not he could help. Who know about Stamkos, he might even walk and I would not be mad. Long-term it would be better for us.
    Mar. 8 at 4:58 p.m.
    I agree the duclair trade is only worth it if we resign, who knows with Vegas since they got Hertl too and have other players to sign

You don't trade for a player like Hanifin if youu don't intend to resign. If he is available tho. I'm all in. Give 8m I dont even care.
    Mar. 8 at 5:00 p.m.
    boltsfan71
    You don't trade for a player like Hanifin if youu don't intend to resign. If he is available tho. I'm all in. Give 8m I dont even care.

I do wonder if the return to flames being light was because he was viewed as a rental and they had a plan to make that hertl trade for awhile
    LordStanlersCup liked this.
    Mar. 8 at 5:19 p.m.
    I do wonder if the return to flames being light was because he was viewed as a rental and they had a plan to make that hertl trade for awhile

Could be. If it's the case, props on JBB for waiting it out. If not, props on JBB for not trading all of our future to get him. He set the bar low for himself lol.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll