Forums/Mock-Draft

Relooking at this draft

Relooking at this draft

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Caufield
Published: Mar. 28 at 2:59 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Generational
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I’d keep him at 2 for now, even though Fantilli has a higher ceiling imo. LC is much better 2 way
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Sky high potential, pretty underrated rookie season imo
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Monster NCAA season, he should be finalist for Hobey Baker imo
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-KHL phenom, very likely that he comes to NA eventually
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Solid season in the NHL. It’s super rare to see players that are not top 5 pick make it to the NHL at 18, and even more so for small guys. Had good production as well
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Crazy season at BC, his potential is actually kinda of ridicules, and imo, has seemed to have rise since the draft
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-I know its only been 3 games, but man he looks insane in the AHL. He’s proven that the problems in Europe was because of his dog sht team
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Likely one of the top 5 most underrated prospects in the league. He’s gonna be such a monster, and very well could be a top 10 LD in the league someday
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Maybe he isn’t the player driver, but we can’t ignore the season he had
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Small and questionable defensively, but he has elite potential.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsOne of the best risers in this draft, he might be good enough for a top pair role one day, and if not, a great #3
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Could very well take Hronek’s spot in 5 years or so
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Solid season, not much else to say
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-Somehow SJ got a guy with 1st line potential in the late 20s. Huge for the rebuild
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Yes TOR, you got a good one…
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersWill be a cheat code if he makes it to North America
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-He had a crazy freshman season, don't know why people aren't talking about him
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningInsane season, but like all small guys, will have to prove it at the next level
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-Started poorly, but played well after the trade
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Mar. 28 at 3:09 p.m.
power forward
Solid list.
Caufield liked this.
Mar. 28 at 4:04 p.m.
Had Hameenaho 14 on my list last year. Happy to see him in your top 32.
Caufield liked this.
Mar. 28 at 4:18 p.m.
Good list.

Perron, Dragicevic and Kantserov probably candidates for 1st round.

Whitelaw should be close...one of the best defensive forwards in NCAA.
Caufield liked this.
Mar. 28 at 11:35 p.m.
mokumboi
Well, you and I have some very sharp disagreements all over this list, but I'm gonna let that all go and celebrate you for being the first person here to realize Wood ain;t all that.
Mar. 29 at 11:44 a.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Good list.

Perron, Dragicevic and Kantserov probably candidates for 1st round.

Whitelaw should be close...one of the best defensive forwards in NCAA.

am i missing smtg here? Drag has regressed... like, A LOT

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll