SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Predicting the next 8 Stanley cup finals

Jul. 24, 2017 at 7:46 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Clearly either this guy is trying hard to get us infracted, being the Master troll, or is seriously...not so intelligent about the subject matter he talks about.

I can't take this anymore. My brain is really hurting. I'm talking to someone who won't accept basics facts, yet turns them into ideas that only HE believes.

Let m waste someone else's time with this....$@&*%, don't you think? Not my time. Not for today at least. I'll encourage you guys to do the same. It clearly isn't worth it. He literally told me to make fun of him. That's clear baiting, and I'm sure if I did I woulda got banned. So, no, non, nada, niet, screw this place fellow hombres

Just leave guys. Just...leave
Jul. 24, 2017 at 7:46 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
you know what's probably best? is to get the site organizers to delete this thread. agreed?
Jul. 24, 2017 at 7:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Clearly either this guy is trying hard to get us infracted, being the Master troll, or is seriously...not so intelligent about the subject matter he talks about.

I can't take this anymore. My brain is really hurting. I'm talking to someone who won't accept basics facts, yet turns them into ideas that only HE believes.

Let m waste someone else's time with this....$@&*%, don't you think? Not my time. Not for today at least. I'll encourage you guys to do the same. It clearly isn't worth it. He literally told me to make fun of him. That's clear baiting, and I'm sure if I did I woulda got banned. So, no, non, nada, niet, screw this place fellow hombres

Just leave guys. Just...leave

i would like to see why you have a problem with this thread?
Jul. 24, 2017 at 7:47 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
you know what's probably best? is to get the site organizers to delete this thread. agreed?

please please pretty please with a cherry on top
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 7:49 p.m.
praise the lord
nobody and LicMysak liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 8:57 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: krakowitz
Quoting: phillyjabroni

are you ever going to provide substance to any claim you make regarding the Flyers, or are you going to just be all talk? I made the point that the Flyers have the best prospects in the NHL, and you have yet to address that point of contention.

Shayne Gostisbehere is extremely overrated, Voracek and Giroux have both been trash lately, there aren't many quality wing prospects, and Carter Hart is still a good 4-5 years from being the high end starter you'll need to win. By that point, you guys will have to give a lot of money to Patrick (if he can ever get healthy), Provorov, Konecny, and the other defense prospects, plus Hart himself will want a lot of money. Simmonds will need a raise, you have to make a decision on Couturier, and I haven't even gotten to guys like Morgan Frost and German Rubtsov. All that money to give out with over 16.5 million tied up in Giroux and Voracek. I know that there are guys coming off that have big salaries, but just from a financial standpoint this team is going to be in hell. But wait, there's more! On the ice, you guys are garbage! I watched the Flyers enough to know that the players on D wasn't all of the problem. They have no defensive structure. I don't care if your defense is made up of Erik Karlsson, Drew Doughty, Roman Josi, Brent Burns, Victor Hedman and OEL. If there's no structure, then you're in trouble. So you guys will have 7 NHL centerman and 3 wingers up front, and unless Hakstol is gone, some quality defenseman with no structure, and a cap issue.

And what's this crap about the Caps being a "sub-5 team in about 4-7 years"? We have a lot of good defense prospects (Bowey, Djoos, Johansen, Hobbs, Siegenthaler to name a few), the top goalie prospect in the world in Samsonov (I know, it's not Carter Hart! Surprising!), and some quality forward prospects (Vrana, Gersich, Walker, Barber, Riat). Not to mention the fact that we have a young #1 center with Kuznetsov, Burakovsky will be a top line player either this season or next, and we have that Holtby guy, too. He's not bad. Then when you take into account the fact that Orlov is already a top pairing NHL defenseman and he's only 26 is good news for us. We could also bring Carlson back, another young top pairing defenseman. Don't even mention the Oshie contract, because that one contract at 5.75 won't have near the effects of Giroux and Voracek.

I don't think G/Jake will be on the books then. They'll be bought out like Oshie in the next lockout lol
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:00 p.m.
Noooooo, the posting was supposed to stop in this thread. Thanks Nate
nobody, NateElder12, rangersandislesfan and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:10 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

Hey Pasta, interested in joining as my AGM in the GM Game?
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:13 p.m.

haven't really looked into the GM Game. I know RAIF plays it tho unsure
nobody liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:14 p.m.

So does Bolts, Jabroni, and I rock on
Pasta88Sauce and phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:18 p.m.

is there another place we could talk about this other than this thread? Like what would I have to do?
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:20 p.m.

is there another place we could talk about this other than this thread? Like what would I have to do?

Let's meet at my Pittsburgh page in the GM Game (relax, I hate the Pens, it was just the team given to me haha). You know where to fun it?
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:21 p.m.

Let's meet at my Pittsburgh page in the GM Game (relax, I hate the Pens, it was just the team given to me haha). You know where to fun it?

im more curious about what happen to tony lol
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:25 p.m.

im more curious about what happen to tony lol

Haha, he became my AGM, then as spots open up, well he got promoted to a different teams GM
Jul. 24, 2017 at 10:04 p.m.
NateElder12
I'll settle this as a flyers fan and realist.

Sanheim, Myers, Lindblom, Patrick, and Rubtsov are guys not in the NHL that could make a huge difference for the franchise. Hagg/Morin/Frost/Vorobyev all could be quality players and fill depth rolls. Then factor in we have guys like TK/Provorov/Ghost/Weal in the NHL and young talent is the least of our worries. I'm not sold on Strome, ratcliffe, etc. Like some are and it's my opinion that ppl really overvalue ratcliffe especially. But from the guys above we are talking about a whole new core that's basically half a team built internally. That's excluding goalies which I hate because they are so unpredictable. However Hart and Sandstrom are two of the top 3 or 5 goalie prospects in the world depending on who you ask so I'd say the prospects in Philly are fine. I think the coach is the one that will determine whether we win or not if the players develop.
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 9:57 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
And I've read enough of this.
Pasta88Sauce, phillyjabroni, tad77 and 7 others liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll