PHI
  1. Samuelsson, Mattias
Additional Details:
He was made to be a Flyer lol.
BUF
  1. Cates, Noah
  2. 2025 2nd round pick (PHI)
Additional Details:
Is this close? Far off? Too much (doubt that)? Let me know Buffalo fans!
PHI
  1. Perunovich, Scott [RFA Rights]
  2. 2024 1st round pick (STL)
ANA
  1. Bonk, Oliver
  2. Brink, Bobby
  3. 2024 2nd round pick (PHI)
  4. 2025 1st round pick (PHI)
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the STL
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the STL
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the COL
Logo of the ANA
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the PHI
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$87,700,000$85,237,975$245,000$32,500$2,462,025
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$6,200,000$6,200,000
RW, LW
UFA - 8
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$5,750,000$5,750,000
C, LW
RFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 4
$2,100,000$2,100,000
C
RFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
RW
RFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$7,750,000$7,750,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
$830,833$830,833 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
RW
RFA - 2
$1,750,000$1,750,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,900,000$1,900,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$2,375,000$2,375,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,600,000$1,600,000
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$5,100,000$5,100,000
RD
UFA - 3
$1,450,000$1,450,000
G
RFA - 2
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$4,285,714$4,285,714
LD
UFA - 6
$2,300,000$2,300,000
RD
RFA - 2
$3,275,000$3,275,000
G
UFA - 2
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LD
RFA
$2,700,000$2,700,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 4
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,875,000$5,875,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$6,250,000$6,250,000
RD
UFA - 3
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD/RD
RFA
$950,000$950,000
LW, C
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 25 at 12:15 p.m.
I’d rather keep Cates personally, tho I do like Samuelsson
GMDannyB liked this.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Nice try. It was your 2024 first and your 2025 second.

But Trevor isn't on the market, contrary to popular belief.
GiggywithGibby liked this.
Future Ducks legend
Dude, we've told you we don't want Brink like half a dozen times
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 25 at 12:17 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Nice try. It was your 2024 first and your 2025 second.

But Trevor isn't on the market, contrary to popular belief.

I already explained in my other team that if the Flyers give up Bonk they have to take a RHD with their pick in the draft. As soon they give up Bonk the 2024 1st is off limits. Besides the 2025 draft should quite literally be a better draft anyway so not sure why u would be mad about that.
Apr. 25 at 12:18 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: Lights
I’d rather keep Cates personally, tho I do like Samuelsson

Fair I just think getting him makes Sanheim expendable and he can be sold for a bigger deal like above and I’d rather have Sam, a 1st, and Perun than Sanheim and Cates
Apr. 25 at 12:19 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
Dude, we've told you we don't want Brink like half a dozen times

I mean sure I can take him out if ur want less of a return or a 2026 2nd but nothing more than that is coming your way.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 25 at 12:22 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: GMDannyB
I already explained in my other team that if the Flyers give up Bonk they have to take a RHD with their pick in the draft. As soon they give up Bonk the 2024 1st is off limits. Besides the 2025 draft should quite literally be a better draft anyway so not sure why u would be mad about that.

Then replace Brink, Bonk and the second with Tyson Foerster, and we'll add the Boston second. Zegras and the Boston second for 12th overall and Tyson Foerster. Problem solved!
Apr. 25 at 12:26 p.m.
Danny B is here
Then replace Brink, Bonk and the second with Tyson Foerster, and we'll add the Boston second. Zegras and the Boston second for 12th overall and Tyson Foerster. Problem solved!

Yeah if the problem we are solving is how to fleece the Flyers then sure. I can’t win with any of you lol one fan says they would take Bonk then another fan says they want Foerster like u guys are impossible to deal with lol. I could make a trade that included Bonk AND Foerster and I’m sure one of you would complain about it somehow.

I’m gonna just start creating Zegras as a player on here and send the picks to San Jose so you guys stop commenting on the posts contradicting each other unless ur really stalking every team I make lol.
Apr. 25 at 12:29 p.m.
Future Ducks legend
I mean sure I can take him out if ur want less of a return or a 2026 2nd but nothing more than that is coming your way.

And Trevor Zegras isn't coming your way without an impact piece.

Go find me a trade comparable for a young top 10 pick player who wasn't a bust/disappointment and is under contract with term remaining.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 25 at 12:33 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Yeah if the problem we are solving is how to fleece the Flyers then sure. I can’t win with any of you lol one fan says they would take Bonk then another fan says they want Foerster like u guys are impossible to deal with lol. I could make a trade that included Bonk AND Foerster and I’m sure one of you would complain about it somehow.

I’m gonna just start creating Zegras as a player on here and send the picks to San Jose so you guys stop commenting on the posts contradicting each other unless ur really stalking every team I make lol.

We'll take Bonk OR Foerster, depending upon what the rest of the package is, but it has to include the 2024 first. YOU are the one who's vetoing Bonk, not us. And not one Ducks stalwart would prefer Bonk to Foerster. In short, we've been entirely consistent.
Apr. 25 at 12:36 p.m.
Danny B is here
We'll take Bonk OR Foerster, depending upon what the rest of the package is, but it has to include the 2024 first. YOU are the one who's vetoing Bonk, not us. And not one Ducks stalwart would prefer Bonk to Foerster. In short, we've been entirely consistent.

This is what I mean tho lol all of you are saying different stuff lol. One guy says Bonk is the impact piece, another says Foerster is the impact piece, u say you want multiple impact pieces. None of you can make up ur minds and it just clutters the chat feed when I’m trying to actually talk about other trades. Like I said I’m just gonna start hiding it from you all so unless u stalk me I can get all of you out of here lol
Apr. 25 at 12:39 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
And Trevor Zegras isn't coming your way without an impact piece.

Go find me a trade comparable for a young top 10 pick player who wasn't a bust/disappointment and is under contract with term remaining.

U say you need RHD I give you a 1st round RHD impact piece and ur still complaining lol make up ur mind.

Tippett is a top 10 pick signed with term maybe we should swap them 1 for 1. Tippett and a 1st was traded for 2 months of Giroux lol.
Apr. 25 at 12:52 p.m.
Yeah, St.Louis isn't interested in a deal like this. The Sanheim to STL-deal died when Krug refused to waive his NTC.

If you're interested in Perunovich, he could probably be had for not too much though.
Apr. 25 at 12:54 p.m.
lol what a fake post. Zero Ducks fans are on board with that trade
OldNYIfan liked this.
Apr. 25 at 12:54 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
This is what I mean tho lol all of you are saying different stuff lol. One guy says Bonk is the impact piece, another says Foerster is the impact piece, u say you want multiple impact pieces. None of you can make up ur minds and it just clutters the chat feed when I’m trying to actually talk about other trades. Like I said I’m just gonna start hiding it from you all so unless u stalk me I can get all of you out of here lol

No, we're not. We all think that Bonk is entirely acceptable as the "impact piece." We all think that Foerster is entirely acceptable as the "impact piece." The difference in value between them means Bonk's package would include more than Foerster's. And none of us, including me, have ever said that we want "multiple impact pieces."

All half dozen of us Anaheim stalwarts have been consistent that Foerster and the 12th overall pick, or Bonk and the 12th overall pick plus something else, are acceptable formulations. YOU are the one who vetoed Bonk plus the 2024 first.
Apr. 25 at 12:55 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: Beauterham
Yeah, St.Louis isn't interested in a deal like this. The Sanheim to STL-deal died when Krug refused to waive his NTC.

If you're interested in Perunovich, he could probably be had for not too much though.

This trade is based on a trade a St Louis fan made literally an hour ago that multiple St Louis fans on here liked so I’m not sure that’s so accurate maybe in ur opinion it is but doesn’t sound like others agree with you
Apr. 25 at 12:56 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: Jded
lol what a fake post. Zero Ducks fans are on board with that trade

I never said that trade specifically I said Bonk as the main piece. Feel free to re-read if you weren’t able to understand the first time through.
Apr. 25 at 12:58 p.m.
Danny B is here
No, we're not. We all think that Bonk is entirely acceptable as the "impact piece." We all think that Foerster is entirely acceptable as the "impact piece." The difference in value between them means Bonk's package would include more than Foerster's. And none of us, including me, have ever said that we want "multiple impact pieces."

All half dozen of us Anaheim stalwarts have been consistent that Foerster and the 12th overall pick, or Bonk and the 12th overall pick plus something else, are acceptable formulations. YOU are the one who vetoed Bonk plus the 2024 first.

It’s a good thing none of u are the GM then because none of you know how a deal works lol both sides set their initial price and both sides eventually come to terms somewhere in the middle where everyone is happy. All u guys say is I want this and I want that and we must have this, if Verbeek talked like that to other GMs he’d be laughed off the phone.
Apr. 25 at 1:00 p.m.
Danny B is here

By the way ur buddy Jded literally just said on my other post that it costs Foerster AND Bonk to get Zegras. Making what you said completely inaccurate about “nobody has ever said we want multiple impact pieces” like I said all you guys do is contradict each other and then contradict ur selves saying you don’t
Apr. 25 at 1:04 p.m.
I never said that trade specifically I said Bonk as the main piece. Feel free to re-read if you weren’t able to understand the first time through.

I’m not reading through 20 comments here, but quite confident we’re keeping Z over Bonk and some filler pieces. Are the fillers decent value? Totally. But it makes no sense for what ANA’s goals and strengths +weaknesses are

By the way ur buddy Jded literally just said on my other post that it costs Foerster AND Bonk to get Zegras. Making what you said completely inaccurate about “nobody has ever said we want multiple impact pieces” like I said all you guys do is contradict each other and then contradict ur selves saying you don’t

For Zegras + 🤦‍♂️ 🤡
Apr. 25 at 1:37 p.m.
This trade is based on a trade a St Louis fan made literally an hour ago that multiple St Louis fans on here liked so I’m not sure that’s so accurate maybe in ur opinion it is but doesn’t sound like others agree with you

There was literally just one Blues fan in that topic who was happy with the trade (was the first post) and even then it wasn't clear if he was talking specifically about the Sanheim trade (could be) or one of the other proposal deals. The other people that liked the deal aren't Blues fans or were refering to other deals.

But even if there are multiple Blues fans (as you stated) claiming otherwise, thankfully we're all allowed our own opinion and my opinion is that this would be a bad trade for the Blues. At least, at this time during the retool. It would also contradict what Doug Armstrong said last week where he specifically said he wasn't interested in moving 1st round picks and prospects for established players to add to our current core. He did say he hoped to find some good players and do some trades to try to stay competitive, so I guess a player for player trade is possible (potentially with none 1st round picks or top prospects added).
Apr. 25 at 1:39 p.m.
Danny B is here
There was literally just one Blues fan in that topic who was happy with the trade (was the first post) and even then it wasn't clear if he was talking specifically about the Sanheim trade (could be) or one of the other proposal deals. The other people that liked the deal aren't Blues fans or were refering to other deals.

But even if there are multiple Blues fans (as you stated) claiming otherwise, thankfully we're all allowed our own opinion and my opinion is that this would be a bad trade for the Blues. At least, at this time during the retool. It would also contradict what Doug Armstrong said last week where he specifically said he wasn't interested in moving 1st round picks and prospects for established players to add to our current core. He did say he hoped to find some good players and do some trades to try to stay competitive, so I guess a player for player trade is possible (potentially with none 1st round picks or top prospects added).

Yeah you can have ur own opinion but u can’t say Blues don’t want this and speak for the whole fanbase lol. You can’t say u can have ur own opinion but then say another Blues fan’s opinion is wrong lol
Apr. 25 at 1:42 p.m.
Unfortunately we have 5 puck movers and then Samuelsson and Clifton. Our d needs more players like Samuelsson. I think he had a down year, I don't think he's available
GMDannyB liked this.
Apr. 25 at 2:02 p.m.
Yeah you can have ur own opinion but u can’t say Blues don’t want this and speak for the whole fanbase lol. You can’t say u can have ur own opinion but then say another Blues fan’s opinion is wrong lol

Can anyone here speak for an entire fanbase? Can you?

I never mentioned I was talking for a fanbase or whoever, you're the one who's making that up. I merely said, and I quote: "Yeah, St.Louis isn't interested in a deal like this. The Sanheim to STL-deal died when Krug refused to waive his NTC". Can you point to me where I was talking for the fanbase in that sentence? I'm merely stating facts. Again Doug Armstrong specifically mentioned he wasn't interested in moving 1st round picks this time in the retool in his post season press conference (the trade offer included our 24 1st). If you don't believe me, check the piece about his press conference in the Athletic from last week. And yes, it's also my personal opinion this would be a bad trade for the Blues due to our timeline.
Apr. 25 at 2:11 p.m.
Danny B is here
Can anyone here speak for an entire fanbase? Can you?

I never mentioned I was talking for a fanbase or whoever, you're the one who's making that up. I merely said, and I quote: "Yeah, St.Louis isn't interested in a deal like this. The Sanheim to STL-deal died when Krug refused to waive his NTC". Can you point to me where I was talking for the fanbase in that sentence? I'm merely stating facts. Again Doug Armstrong specifically mentioned he wasn't interested in moving 1st round picks this time in the retool in his post season press conference (the trade offer included our 24 1st). If you don't believe me, check the piece about his press conference in the Athletic from last week. And yes, it's also my personal opinion this would be a bad trade for the Blues due to our timeline.

You said St Louis, do you speak for the team/fanbase? That’s literally all I’m saying it’s ur opinion that St. Louis doesn’t do this not the teams opinion. GM’s say one thing then do another all of the time it’s called working the media

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll