$7,850,000$7,850,000
LW, RW
UFA - 8
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$8,125,000$8,125,000
C, RW
UFA - 8
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$3,500,000$4M)
RW, LW
RFA - 2
$2,900,000$2,900,000
C, LW
RFA - 4
$7,875,000$7,875,000
C
UFA - 7
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$4,450,000$4,450,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$3,362,500$3,362,500
C, RW
RFA - 3
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW
UFA - 1
$1,700,000$1,700,000
C
UFA - 2
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$950,000$950,000
LD
RFA - 3
Logo of the Detroit Red Wings
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
RFA - 1
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$3,475,000$3,475,000
G
RFA - 1
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$4,025,000$4,025,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD/RD
RFA - 2
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
RD
RFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$828,333$828,333
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$812,500$812,500
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$766,667$766,667
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 25 at 10:21 p.m.
GO LEAFS GO
Quoting: Tennisman142
Yeah laugh and hang up the phone. This offers is nowhere near close enough. Offering 1st round picks 1-2 years away makes the value even worse

Kindly who was the last player traded for two 1st + it's fair value
Apr. 25 at 10:29 p.m.
Quoting: Thetypicalleafsfann
Honestly I didn't see people rate the wings so low 7th in the Atlantic is definitely to low I had them 5th I just don't see path forward I'm not as high on their prospects as most. As for hronek don't think he'll get 8, just typical tactics from an agent trying to get the best deal

Most experts picked the four playoff teams from the Atlantic in, TOR/BOS/TB/FLA. Buffalo seemed most likely to supplant one of the big four if it were to happen, followed by OTT having a slight edge on Detroit, followed by MTL. Reason being that the Wings are in a "stop-gap" part of the rebuild, having to overpay free agents due to Holland running the team into the ground.

You can have your opinion on them, and that's fine. Everyone has their thoughts on other teams. To say they aren't moving in the right direction is baseless though, considering what Yzerman inherited and what he has built.

INHERITED A TEAM: 17-49
FOLLOWING YEAR: 19-27
FOLLOWING YEAR: 32-40
FOLLOWING YEAR: 35-37
THIS YEAR: 41-32

Say what you want about the prospects, but it is undeniable they have quality future NHL players (albeit no guaranteed stars outside of ASP and possibly Buch). Would have been nice to not have the worst lottery luck, but I would still prefer Raymond to Laffy (when Detroit should have drafted 1 overall and it was rumored SY really wanted Stutzle).

- Danielson (200ft player C who even Bedard said was the toughest to play against)
- Kasper (200ft player C with mean streak and offensive upside in secondary capacity)

- Edvinsson / ASP / Wallinder / AL Johansson / Buium / ANT Johansson (only a fraction of the prospects on the back end. Not all will pan out, but considering this about half, statistics show at least several will be as advertised).

- Cossa / Augustine both developing very nicely with Cossa setting franchise records and getting better every day whereas Trey has already racked up the NCAA awards.

- Winger is the weakest aspect of the prospect pipeline, with Soderblom / Berggren / Mazur being the top three.

If the worst contract on the team is Holl / Chiarot, not many fans are too worried about the future lol
Apr. 25 at 10:30 p.m.
Quoting: CoachCoach
Most experts picked the four playoff teams from the Atlantic in, TOR/BOS/TB/FLA. Buffalo seemed most likely to supplant one of the big four if it were to happen, followed by OTT having a slight edge on Detroit, followed by MTL. Reason being that the Wings are in a "stop-gap" part of the rebuild, having to overpay free agents due to Holland running the team into the ground.

You can have your opinion on them, and that's fine. Everyone has their thoughts on other teams. To say they aren't moving in the right direction is baseless though, considering what Yzerman inherited and what he has built.

Say what you want about the prospects, but it is undeniable they have quality future NHL players (albeit no guaranteed stars outside of ASP and possibly Buch). Would have been nice to not have the worst lottery luck, but I would still prefer Raymond to Laffy (when Detroit should have drafted 1 overall and it was rumored SY really wanted Stutzle).

- Danielson (200ft player C who even Bedard said was the toughest to play against)
- Kasper (200ft player C with mean streak and offensive upside in secondary copacity)

- Edvinsson / ASP / Wallinder / AL Johansson / Buium / ANT Johansson (only a fraction of the prospects on the back end. Not all will pan out, but considering this about half, statistics show at least several will be as advertised).

- Cossa / Augustine both developing very nicely with Cossa setting franchise records and getting better every day whereas Trey has already racked up the NCAA awards.

- Winger is the weakest aspect of the prospect pipeline, with Soderblom / Berggren / Mazur being the top three.

If the worst contract on the team is Holl / Chiarot, not many fans are too worried about the future lol

Brother, you're trying to have a logical conversation with a guy who is clearly trolling lol.

Easier to just tangle him in his own bull****. (Which is ridiculously easy with this guy)
Apr. 25 at 10:34 p.m.
GO LEAFS GO
Quoting: CoachCoach

- Kasper (200ft player C with mean streak and offensive upside in secondary copacity)

To me I don't think ASP will be a star I do like Kasper and think he will be a good 2c in the future. Not high on Danielsson at all I know what Bedard said but that really doesn't give me any confidence I remember a time when Vancouver fans were claiming that cole cassels was the next best thing because McDavid said he was the best at shutting him down. While they have gotten better it's would have been harder that they did even worse with the team Steive Y Inheareded. I still think the team is a quite few key positions away from making any noise
Apr. 25 at 10:35 p.m.
GO LEAFS GO
Quoting: DanielSan92
Brother, you're trying to have a logical conversation with a guy who is clearly trolling lol.

Easier to just tangle him in his own bull****. (Which is ridiculously easy with this guy)

Buddy why are you obsessed with my threads?
Apr. 25 at 10:35 p.m.
With all due respect you aren't getting a Suzski and + for Robert Thomas, two firsts a second and soild prospect is more than fair value

Then blues don’t trade him, Suzuki plus would be the price, I understand Habs not wanting to pay that but if they want Thomas they’d have to pay up.

And by Plus I mean Suszki plus another piece, he’d still be the main price coming back but it would be a 1 for 1
Apr. 25 at 10:36 p.m.
Quoting: DanielSan92

I like the education route and it was a rough day at work so nothing better to do while watching playoff hockey lol. If they are truly trolling they grow tired of logic. Coaching taught me how to deal with all different sorts.

(PS: Russians are the most difficult to deal with, Swedes are the easiest lol)
Apr. 25 at 10:43 p.m.
Buddy why are you obsessed with my threads?

Buddy, why do your threads keep getting deleted?
Apr. 25 at 10:45 p.m.
To me I don't think ASP will be a star I do like Kasper and think he will be a good 2c in the future. Not high on Danielsson at all I know what Bedard said but that really doesn't give me any confidence I remember a time when Vancouver fans were claiming that cole cassels was the next best thing because McDavid said he was the best at shutting him down. While they have gotten better it's would have been harder that they did even worse with the team Steive Y Inheareded. I still think the team is a quite few key positions away from making any noise

That's fine if you don't think ASP will be a star, but it's very outlandish to say ASP won't be a good/great NHL player. A 1-2 punch of him and Seider on the right side looks fantastic.

I project Danielson higher than Kasper, but that is because of my coaching background and seeing what he does that doesn't get noticed on stat sheets. Could I be wrong, absolutely. If Danielson Kasper end up being 2-3C behind Larkin that is great. Unlike your comparison to Cole, no one is projecting them to be world beaters.

Yes they are several pieces away from making noise. That is evident by the Kane addition. He brought a spark and change in outlook for the team. The fact he CHOSE to come to Detroit thinking they were on the cusp would not have happened several years ago, nor prior to SY taking the helm. That is encouraging for the organization, and will likely lead to other FAs starting to consider Detroit as a destination as they did in the 90s/2000s.

The other aspect is the division. It is kind of difficult to crawl out of the cellar when Toronto runs rampant on the division in the season, TB damn-near had a dynasty, Florida is a modern day bully, and Boston broke Detroit's regular season win record. Throw in the young cores of BUF/OTT/MTL, every game is a battle. Yet, somehow Detroit was an empty net goal away from playing New York lol
Apr. 26 at 12:07 a.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Away
Thomas starts with Suszki plus

Thats if you can even keep doug on the phone the second you mention Rob-

Thomas does not start at all. Please do not encourage this sh**. Tomorrow we'll have 30 threads claiming a Blues fan said Thomas was available.
Apr. 26 at 12:08 a.m.
mokumboi
How's this a troll post? These trade ares all above value instead of claming a troll because you are about the direction of your team and don't think it's something they would accept how about constructive critsisim?

In what world is that Thomas dogsh** "above value"? Because it ain't any world in this galaxy.
Apr. 26 at 6:28 a.m.
HuGo is a Boss GM
If only these deals were possible.
Apr. 26 at 8:54 a.m.
arky
How's this a troll post? These trade ares all above value instead of claming a troll because you are about the direction of your team and don't think it's something they would accept how about constructive critsisim?

How is this not a troll job when in your own words you say Savard fits in with Wings overpaid defense.

You destroy your own post, ding dong.
Apr. 26 at 9:00 a.m.
All of the above GMs just hang up the phone
Apr. 26 at 9:08 a.m.
With all due respect you aren't getting a Suzski and + for Robert Thomas, two firsts a second and soild prospect is more than fair value

The hell it is. Blues aren't trading Thomas. And if Suzuki is better than Thomas - why is Thomas the center on the first line in this fantasy here...
Apr. 26 at 9:32 a.m.
Kindly who was the last player traded for two 1st + it's fair value

In the same line of thinking, how often do 24 year old 1C's on good contracts with term get traded? Before you say Jack Eichel, the situation is not even remotely close.
Apr. 26 at 10:25 a.m.
Quoting: mokumboi
Thomas does not start at all. Please do not encourage this sh**. Tomorrow we'll have 30 threads claiming a Blues fan said Thomas was available.

Everyone knows hes not available, if you dont like seeing people being traded id recommend not going on this site. Personally i enjoy seeing new trades for different players instead of the same 3 Parayko and Buch trades

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll